• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is this considered TRT/ Cruise Dose?

AlldayEveryday

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
TRT/ Cruise DOSAGE
175 mg/wk Test E - 12 Weeks
100 mg/wk NPP - 12 Weeks
50mg/day Anavar - 6 Weeks- Discontinued for Duration

All of the above lengths are based on good blood levels. I do plan on blasting after the above trt/ cruise. As long as bloods are good.

Most will probably call that "trt plus". Nothing looks way over the top, but what is the reasoning behind var? I'm going to guess the npp is for joints? Deca would probably be better, especially depending on pin schedule.

Honestly the var is to just to get a little harder leaner muscle definition.
I ran the NPP because it's what I've got. Yes, it's for the joints. I'd prefer the Deca. However, I'd have to make an order. I don't want this to just sit though.

Honestly the var is to just to get a little harder leaner muscle definition.
I ran the NPP because it's what I've got. Yes, it's for the joints. I'd prefer the Deca. However, I'd have to make an order. I don't want this to just sit though.

I figured on the npp...you're pinning it more than once a week, right?

Yes sir. I'm running three weekly injections. With the dosage split up evenly. I determined that was the best route for consistency. Based on a bunch of internet research and ebooks. I'm not a professional by no means.

Absolutely not. HRT, or TRT is ONLY to keep a males natural levels in range. Not above natural levels aka super physiological levels.

It does not include other anabolic options. Hypogonadal men may benefit from HCG therapy while on low dose HRT. Private medical companies may add in HGH, and other things, but that is not "HRT". That is simply blurring the lines.

The term is blatantly abused and the reason why is men are looking for an excuse to abuse drugs but pretend that it is within "medical boundaries"

Either cycle or don't. If you want low dose HRT, you will need to be dialed in starting at low dosages, and tested every 4 weeks consistently for several months thereafter. Also you will give a baseline aka donate bloods before starting for comparisons sakes.

Making up regiments that are low dose doesn't blur the lines. The users blur the lines.

Kinda like Fraudci calling the "Covid vax" a vaccine. It's not a vaccine in any way shape or form

"Just because you put lipstick on a pig, doesn't make it a lady."

well this is more like a cruise not trt. Cruise dose really depends on the person and what the blasts look like.... for instance to a guy that runs 3 to 5 grams of gear a cruise could be over 500 mg test and other stuff.

you said this depends on bloods.. what you are looking for in your bloods? Your obviously not trying to get you LH and FSH to return to normal... Var is usually pretty hard on lipids and ALT and AST, and 50 mgs a day is not really a small dose. Test and NPP will likely continue to have a negative effect on Hemoglobulin and Hematocrit at those doses.

so what is it you are trying to achieve with your bloods and this cruise? are you just making sure your not killing yourself while trying to bridge to he next cycle or are you trying to get health markers to return to normal?

If it was me and I wanted to cruise I would use something like trt test, provi and GH. this would allow health markers to return to normal. But this would also have to be a planned cruise not just using what ever you have left over.

Absolutely not. HRT, or TRT is ONLY to keep a males natural levels in range. Not above natural levels aka super physiological levels.

It does not include other anabolic options. Hypogonadal men may benefit from HCG therapy while on low dose HRT. Private medical companies may add in HGH, and other things, but that is not "HRT". That is simply blurring the lines.

The term is blatantly abused and the reason why is men are looking for an excuse to abuse drugs but pretend that it is within "medical boundaries"

Either cycle or don't. If you want low dose HRT, you will need to be dialed in starting at low dosages, and tested every 4 weeks consistently for several months thereafter. Also you will give a baseline aka donate bloods before starting for comparisons sakes.

Making up regiments that are low dose doesn't blur the lines. The users blur the lines.

Kinda like Fraudci calling the "Covid vax" a vaccine. It's not a vaccine in any way shape or form

"Just because you put lipstick on a pig, doesn't make it a lady."

we were typing at the same time... I agree with this. I was just being nicer about it.

we were typing at the same time... I agree with this. I was just being nicer about it.

I didn't actually mean to be rude

After dealing with thousands of clients and the forums for 20+ years I guess I lost some sympathy along the way.

Not intentional.

In the 90s everyone denied gear use. In the early 2000s denied it. 2010 some people hinted around to possible use. 2015 everyone bragged about using steroids. 2020 hey Im using 1,000mgs of Tren for HRT.

Ive watched the psychology unfold for a long 2 decades. I was one of the only guys in 2000 admitting use front and center. I didnt give a shit then and I still don't now.

Why not just be honest? No one cares.

Lol. Dammit boy. I know I had it coming after I posted it. I should've been more clear. That's why I'm throwing it out there. Anybody reading my before posts forgive me for my bad information. I was incorrect on calling this trt. I knew damn good and well it wasn't. GymNTonic/Wes, Skinnyguy180. Yeah this is exactly what your thinking. LH and FSH won't be returning to normal for a while. My balls are the size of grapes. I'm trying to make sure that I'm not causing too much damage. This is a bridge to the next cycle. I planned on running this to next cycle. I'm going to order a blast cycle to run 12-14 wks plus the extra for HRT. This next cycle will be my last for a while. I'm going to do it the right way afterwards with HCG and TRT DOSAGE only Wes. I went from 148lbs. Skinny as fuck to 210lb decent build. In roughly 3 cycles. I'm back down to 195lbs. I didn't want to lose anything I was gaining. Therefore, I didn't want to quit until I get to the weight I wanted which is 225lbs. From there I plan on going trt only if I can maintain it. Let me have it.

IML Gear Cream!
I apologize AllDayEveryday. I truly didn't mean to be rude or scolding.

I guess I need to really review what I type and see how it might come across.

My genuine apologies.

Appreciate you clarifying and at the end of the day I wish you much success and luck in whatever you decide to do. And I truly do mean that sir. :)

I genuinely feel bad and Im glad SkinnyGuy said something.

Hey OP shoot me an address and Ill send you a small care pack free of charge for your next run whether it be HRT, or a small cycle sir.

I can ship in the am. A few "legal" goods for anyone reading to help you out.

GymNTonic no worries brother. Lesson learned whether you know it or not I highly respect you. I started implementing different workouts on account of your YouTube videos lol.

I didn't actually mean to be rude

After dealing with thousands of clients and the forums for 20+ years I guess I lost some sympathy along the way.

Not intentional.

In the 90s everyone denied gear use. In the early 2000s denied it. 2010 some people hinted around to possible use. 2015 everyone bragged about using steroids. 2020 hey Im using 1,000mgs of Tren for HRT.

Ive watched the psychology unfold for a long 2 decades. I was one of the only guys in 2000 admitting use front and center. I didnt give a shit then and I still don't now.

Why not just be honest? No one cares.

I dunno man I’m gonna lie through my teeth about it till the day I die. Got a couple guys at the gym that keep nudging me to talk and keep telling me all the shit their running and I just keep playing stupid…I am actually a man of integrity but when it comes to breaking the law like this I will not shit where I eat… loose lips sink ships. Only person that will ever know is my wife.

Back