• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HCG Mixing question

SuperS

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My HCG came with an ampule of liquid that says 2ml:18mg and a vial with 5000 iu of HCG powder. Do I mix the ampule, vial and bacteriostatic water?

you have a join date of 2013 and dont know how to mix HCG?

Yes you add the bacteriostatic water to the HCG...

But bacteriostatic water should not have 18mgs of something in it... so that is concerning.
UltraMax-Bac-water.jpg

It should just show how much water is in it which should be 2ml

My HCG came with an ampule of liquid that says 2ml:18mg and a vial with 5000 iu of HCG powder. Do I mix the ampule, vial and bacteriostatic water?
Probably best to Email the company for instructions.
I assume you add the 2ml of liquid to the HCG powder and that way every iu of solution once it’s mixed would equal 25ius of HCG. (25 x 200 = 5,000)

I messed up the edit trying to add pictures so my HCG picture is the next thread up. Thanks!

Are you sure what you have there is bacteriostatic water? My HCG comes with a 2ml amp of sodium chloride, not bact water.

Back