• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My use of the word TROOP

IML Gear Cream!
Can’t wait to see who it is! 🤙🏽

My wife and I went to the zoo the other day..... always loved going to the zoo since I was a kid. The dominant male Silverback was sitting right up against the glass barrier wall eating leaves off of some branches. It was so awesome to be so close to an animal that could snap me like a twig.

As I was watching him eat every once in awhile he would give me a quick glance and then go back to eating.

His mannerisms are so unbelievably humanistic.... I thought he was gonna start a conversation with me.

Awesome creatures.

And I’m just over here banging on my chest like mother fucking King Kong

Great Ape Zoo GIF

Come join this troop of bad mofos!

Picsart_22-08-30_21-28-11-776.jpg

gorilla hurrying GIF

❤ SB Labs 🦍💯🔥

Get Shredded!
SB always done right by me, and I'm a demanding prick. SB came on hard AF and is the top dog now in my opinion, and I've been around since Tokkyo Labs lol, old man here. Dan Duchaine taught me to give an idea of how old. SB is the truth in a world of BSers and liars.

SB always done right by me, and I'm a demanding prick. SB came on hard AF and is the top dog now in my opinion, and I've been around since Tokkyo Labs lol, old man here. Dan Duchaine taught me to give an idea of how old. SB is the truth in a world of BSers and liars.
Thanks for the kind words. Our HPLC testing thread tells it all and with over a thousand orders filled it's hard not to want to be part of a growing group of great guys.

🤟 thanks for the awesome comments!! SB Labs is here to dominate.. 🦍💯🔥

Pure power!!

Picsart_22-08-28_15-40-00-382.jpg

So many happy troop members! Are you next ? Hit up a rep and get a list and see for yourself why we all love SB Labs 🦍💯🔥

Join the troop!

Grab a list and check us out 🦍💯🔥

IML Gear Cream!

Always more room in the troop 🦍💪

Great Ape Zoo GIF

Always in need of more troop members 🙌

Picsart_22-09-30_18-31-13-188.jpg