• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Questions about Intramuscular Injection

BigBallBenny

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
[COLOR=var(--yt-spec-text-primary)]so if i inject in to my anus do i have to worry about veins or can i just pack it in quick? also if i sink the needle all the way in my delt and im a smaller guy is there a chance i can go too deep and hit bone? im 5 ft 9 170lbs 20% body fat please with all seriousness i dont want to mess myself up but im ready to do this[/COLOR]

[COLOR=var(--yt-spec-text-primary)]so if i inject in to my anus do i have to worry about veins or can i just pack it in quick? also if i sink the needle all the way in my delt and im a smaller guy is there a chance i can go too deep and hit bone? im 5 ft 9 170lbs 20% body fat please with all seriousness i dont want to mess myself up but im ready to do this[/COLOR]

Bro you want to hit the bone. You want to hit the bone and then give it a tap to get into the center of the bone (into the marrow) and then let er fly.

This makes your bones grow stronger and you avoid scar tissue because when your bones expand from the sweet stuff it absorbs the scars.

Don’t even worry about injecting into the anus. Just empty the syringe onto your finger and shove it up there.

You have some big balls asking these questions sir.

Jam it in. No veins in the anus unless you count the meat whistle, the human organ and the Ball Sax as an instrument or device.

Haven't seen ya in a bit my friend Lifter. I enjoy the jokes sir :)

Just shoot the gear into your buddies dick and have him nut in your ass.

Actually have you ever watched pulp fiction? Inject that shit straight through the ribcage into your heart. Maximum gains.

Back