• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tristyn lee bf

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbulk

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was flipping thru IG and came across tristyn Lee's IG and a video of him showing getting caliper tested at 5% bf then hydrostatic water testing at 4.4% saying he kept that for 2 years.... wtf???

Also at 19/20 what do you think he is on for such gains so young?
91f8cef40ed209e7421fa3bf1f963fac.jpg

I was competing 100% naturally at that age and lower BF% and more muscular. No joke.

What did I do?

Well I was a skinny ass kid that started lifting at 8 years old. I had zero bodyfat. Great genetics. I had very little muscle except my shoulders. I busted my ass in sports and the gym and I ate pure protein. I was eating steak and beef and chicken only like 10x a day. I can clearly recall being poor as hell in College as a freshman, I was carrying ziploc bags of steak with me to classes. I would eat that and drink water all day.

I was super motivated. Invincible in the gym. I trained 2-3 hours a day including cardio.

It's absolutely possible because I did it.

I remember sneezing and seeing my chest and shoulder muscles literally dancing. I was tested at 2% at one point.

I started out at like 85lbs and by the time I was at 185lbs I was jacked out of my mind. Everyone accused me of steroid use non stop.

Once I started steroids. Not a single person asked anymore LOL. It was clear.

Wes let's all be real... your like a Greek God with an 8 pack and deadlifting 400lbs at birth bro haha... I know tristyn been lifting since 13 or shit, so you think we can chalk it up to genetics and coaching? Obv based on your experience it's within reason. Regardless, I'd be real interested in his future and where he is going to take it

Wes let's all be real... your like a Greek God with an 8 pack and deadlifting 400lbs at birth bro haha... I know tristyn been lifting since 13 or shit, so you think we can chalk it up to genetics and coaching? Obv based on your experience it's within reason. Regardless, I'd be real interested in his future and where he is going to take it

I bet he slaved in the gym

Ate right

No drugs or alcohol

No kids. Zero responsibility. No bills, no worries.

It's way easier at that age. Before college I only paid for clothes so I could spend all the time in the world in the gym and on food and suppz and I did.

Easy peasy . Now, with 3 kids and work non stop hell no. You guys understand this

I'm impressed with this kid. He got the bug and the passion and I expect him to be a future force 100000%

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back