• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

1st Order TD

Charreedd99

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
TDddddd
ddddd

First order with SB. Might be alone here, but I get weird anxiety when trying a new lab.

All of the communication is nearly instant and on point (even with an error on my part, not realizing all of the received messages were going straight to my spam folder) and the products arrived very very quickly.

Can’t speak for the products themselves , but going off my experience so far as well as the positive feedback from others, I’m sure I’ll be pleased.

Thanks SB

You’re in good hands for sure.

TDddddd
ddddd

First order with SB. Might be alone here, but I get weird anxiety when trying a new lab.

All of the communication is nearly instant and on point (even with an error on my part, not realizing all of the received messages were going straight to my spam folder) and the products arrived very very quickly.

Can’t speak for the products themselves , but going off my experience so far as well as the positive feedback from others, I’m sure I’ll be pleased.

Thanks SB
Criptex emails move a lot of emails to the spam folder you're not the only guy that had this problem I had two other guys and the one guy must be emailed me 15 times until I guess his pack showed up on his doorstep and then left me alone lol

Back