• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Order Question

Flexmuscle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What up everyone, Typically how long does it take for Church to get back to you guys after you let him know you want to place a order?

You don’t have enough activity on this board so in your case probably never.

Absolutely.. I'm not there yet either but you'd be surprised how quickly you get to 500 by just involving yourself and talking to the guys
This is where he is supposed to say "ok thanks I'll work on getting my posts up" and knock that number down by 1 lol

Shit I better start pumping my posts up somehow.

Yes, your on your way tho! Make some friends here and you'll be there in no time!

Hahaha thanks man. Yeah I’m starting to see some of you guys that I recognize now. You and newbulk, christiantt and max, monster and some of the other guys running logs. Some guys I recognize from IMF too like Heckler and HeavyIron. I spent a few years over there before joining here then I was off both boards for like the last 5 years. I got married and was out of the loop for awhile but then I got sick and had 5 surgeries in 18 months and basically the wife thought I was going to croak so she made a hasty exit. Bitch. That in sickness and in health shit didn’t mean to much to her I guess. Anyway, its a lot more interesting on here now making new friends and seeing old ones for sure.

Hahaha thanks man. Yeah I’m starting to see some of you guys that I recognize now. You and newbulk, christiantt and max, monster and some of the other guys running logs. Some guys I recognize from IMF too like Heckler and HeavyIron. I spent a few years over there before joining here then I was off both boards for like the last 5 years. I got married and was out of the loop for awhile but then I got sick and had 5 surgeries in 18 months and basically the wife thought I was going to croak so she made a hasty exit. Bitch. That in sickness and in health shit didn’t mean to much to her I guess. Anyway, its a lot more interesting on here now making new friends and seeing old ones for sure.

Stormy1 ! Sorry a out your past illness & surgeries. A lot of guys here are dealing with getting back at it . I wish you the best and HMU, I’d you wanna chat

Max

Stormy1 ! Sorry a out your past illness & surgeries. A lot of guys here are dealing with getting back at it . I wish you the best and HMU, I’d you wanna chat

Max

Thanks Max! Appreciate that. Yeah I’m seeing a lot of guys on here that are making a comeback. It really is a lifestyle thats hard to leave once you get used to it because its all about self-improvement. And the support on ASF from like-minded others makes this site an invaluable resource. I have a feeling this is going to be a stellar year for a lot of us.

Get Shredded!
Thanks Max! Appreciate that. Yeah I’m seeing a lot of guys on here that are making a comeback. It really is a lifestyle thats hard to leave once you get used to it because its all about self-improvement. And the support on ASF from like-minded others makes this site an invaluable resource. I have a feeling this is going to be a stellar year for a lot of us.
Hell yeah man we gotta stick together around here. We are a small rare like minded community so we share and support each other all while telling the truth so we dont see one killing themselves from too much gear. We take past experiences, lean on others and grow mentally, emotionally and physically. Cheers my friend

Hell yeah man we gotta stick together around here. We are a small rare like minded community so we share and support each other all while telling the truth so we dont see one killing themselves from too much gear. We take past experiences, lean on others and grow mentally, emotionally and physically. Cheers my friend

Well said brother and I couldn’t agree more. Thanks for helping make this forum interesting. I appreciate you.

Back