• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is it normal there are the black spots on tablets? Do you know why?

rawsandgh

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

Adjustments.jpg

I give up. What are the black dots in those pills?

I give up. What are the black dots in those pills?

Above tabs picture is Anavar-20mg. It depends on the Raw of the Powder. it's the anavar because the raw powder is in crystal form it's not fine powder. The crystals cause that.

Above tabs picture is Anavar-20mg. It depends on the Raw of the Powder. it's the anavar because the raw powder is in crystal form it's not fine powder. The crystals cause that.

Cool man, thanks for the info. You should regularly make these kind of posts and share some of your knowledge with us. I’d be the first to admit that I don’t know squat about raws.

Good to know. Thanks.

Cool man, thanks for the info. You should regularly make these kind of posts and share some of your knowledge with us. I’d be the first to admit that I don’t know squat about raws.

Yes Sir. Maybe some guys don't have idea about it as well and will be thinking the tabs spoiled or expired at the first glance.

Hm didn’t know that. Neat.

Diving in a little further: if the oral is reverting back to the crystal structure, would that affect absorption rates?

Hm didn’t know that. Neat.

Diving in a little further: if the oral is reverting back to the crystal structure, would that affect absorption rates?

Not sure what you mean reverting back to crystal structure.

The crystal is very small, your stomach breaks it down and it absorbs very well. If the crystal was huge it might be not as good.

Then maybe you will have the question: finer powder will be better absorb than the crystal one? Relatively speaking yes but there is a point where it doesn't make a difference, like the anavar is very small crystal. But if it was the size of a pea then that would be hard to absorb xD

If they were 50mg tabs, would the spots be bigger then?

Sounds like the maker needs to grind it finer

Yes. However, since the ingredients of each Raws are different, it will cause different physical properties

Hahah depends on the tablet ask anyone with addereall what those black specs mean, jt aint crystallized... It has to do with extended release and regular release.... Thats why its hard to quarter or half an addy thats extended release, u dont know whatchu about to do, sit around and sleep or run for hours or work on something that u cannot get away from....

Back