• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Holy Trinity stack

K

Kwashiorkor

Get Shredded!
I’ve seen several references to the Holy Trinity of stacks being test, mast, and tren.

Anyone consider modifying it for different intentions. By this I mean, still an aromatizing compound, a DHT derivative, and a 19-nor?

I’ve ran test/deca/tren and loved that to be honest. Done test/mast/dhb and test/mast/npp as well all with good results

Something different I’ve ran and loved was trest/tren/dhb. In fact with the trest I literally had no negative mental effects from tren. I was actually nicer

Something different I’ve ran and loved was trest/tren/dhb. In fact with the trest I literally had no negative mental effects from tren. I was actually nicer

Hahaha!

Test/Tren/Anadrol

I'm running prop tren mast now with some winstrol. It's my favorite cycle that I usually run once a year.

I'm running prop tren mast now with some winstrol. It's my favorite cycle that I usually run once a year.
My favorite cycle right here. Only difference I run var and winny.. they are awesome together

I’ve seen several references to the Holy Trinity of stacks being test, mast, and tren.

Anyone consider modifying it for different intentions. By this I mean, still an aromatizing compound, a DHT derivative, and a 19-nor?

They call it that more because if you want to actually place in a show there is no other option really, these are the compounds you must run to be competitive. Coming into the show itself I mean. Obviously offseason do what makes you happy.

Last edited:
They call it that more because if you want to actually place in a show there is no other option really, these are the compounds you must run to be competitive. Coming into the show itself I mean. Obviously offseason do what makes you happy.
I disagree. There’s no magical compounds that “must” be ran in order to be competitive. The body is built in the off season, the drugs are there to preserve what was built while getting to an extremely low bodyfat level.

I disagree. There’s no magical compounds that “must” be ran in order to be competitive. The body is built in the off season, the drugs are there to preserve what was built while getting to an extremely low bodyfat level.

Which is why I said "coming into the show itself." If you are on stage with actual serious competitors, all things being equal (similar size, reasonable conditioning) and test, tren, and mast are not a part of your cycle coming into the show you will not be competitive against those that are. I'd like to hear an argument for a better group of compounds for peaking into a show

IML Gear Cream!
Which is why I said "coming into the show itself." If you are on stage with actual serious competitors, all things being equal (similar size, reasonable conditioning) and test, tren, and mast are not a part of your cycle coming into the show you will not be competitive against those that are. I'd like to hear an argument for a better group of compounds for peaking into a show
Are you a competitor? Do you have experience with getting extremely lean and shredded? What is your experience to make this claim?
What is magical about tren? Is the difference between a winning competitor and a second place tren and masteron? What do the drugs do? They help you hold onto your lean tissue while dieting. You could use high doses or primo or dhb with Winstrol in place of tren. You’re putting way too much in a certain drug.

What about test/Tren/mast for a offseason/bulk. I listen to guys like chase irons that say don’t do it your just spinning your wheels . Then guys like Nate Spears who include Tren in every bulk. Let’s assume appetite is high.

Holy trinity stack? I think that will depend greatly on what you are trying to achieve. I mean that is basically just your average cut mix.... Its definitely the holy trinity stack for maximizing hair loss. I personally feel like if you are a non competing gym rat the holy trinity stack is test deca/NPP and d-bol.

But to answer your question yes people modify it all the time for different "intentions" or goals.

What about test/Tren/mast for a offseason/bulk. I listen to guys like chase irons that say don’t do it your just spinning your wheels . Then guys like Nate Spears who include Tren in every bulk. Let’s assume appetite is high.
Chase irons sounds like an idiot. Is that the same guy who charges people for his super secret raws source?
you can gain “bulk” on tren/test/mast. If it allows you to hold onto tissue in a deficit then why would you not be able to gain size with it? Tren is a hell of a drug to do just about anything to be honest. I’ve used just about every combination of drugs and the only thing that made it “cutting or bulking” was calories. It’s like guys saying you can’t grow using anavar. They don’t understand how these drugs work. I’d say there’s better options than tren while gaining just because of possible sides like insomnia, fatigue and digestive issues.

This mix is special. There are certain compounds that just work different or better with others. Think like a synergistic effect. I liked to blend my own but I know a lot of labs sell a blend of this. 1cc every other day will have you feeling like Thor. Alone these compounds work decent...but when you mix these 3 it is nuts. Add an oral the first 30 days to help Kickstart the strength gains.

Back