• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SB Labs 1st order

Grimlok

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Came here from another forum, looking for a different source. Tried one with a test order, few different products. One of the vials looked like it was crimped with vice grips, and the stopper top came off easily with my thumb. So, obviously I kept looking. Reading reviews and tests with SB, I decided on a test order there next. Holy shit what a difference! Firstly, I was treated like an old friend from the start, makes one comfortable. Second, everything he said would happen did, exactly as I was told. I had a question after reception, and SB was far from being a dick about it, like the prior place. I even got a sweet gift in my first order! Needless to say, I'm super happy with SB so far, a man of his word is worth a million dollars in this kind of activity, SB is a man of his word! Happy to have found him even though I'm not the most active guy here, I like to shut up and listen ya know? Anyway, thank you SB, be ready to hear from me again!

Getting ripped off on product is a tough pill. Well welcome to asf, start a log man if you got time for it. I haven't ordered from SB yet but they are making a good ass name for themselves.

I too placed my first order through SB about a week ago. I think I bought the last 5 packs of his proviron so maybe thats why he’s seemed a little less than friendly towards
me lol. No extra treats in my first order but what I cared most about was that he delivered as promised. I don’t really care about getting that warm and fuzzy feeling as long as everything else is in order and it was.
I will definitely reorder from SB and he has quite a few different products I have my eye on. Sorry to hear about your other experience though.

Thanks bro! Appreciate it newbulk!

Last edited:
Glad to hear the success story.
SB is my #1 go to. They have def earned it.

I too placed my first order through SB about a week ago. I think I bought the last 5 packs of his proviron so maybe thats why he’s seemed a little less than friendly towards
me lol. No extra treats in my first order but what I cared most about was that he delivered as promised. I don’t really care about getting that warm and fuzzy feeling as long as everything else is in order and it was.
I will definitely reorder from SB and he has quite a few different products I have my eye on. Sorry to hear about your other experience though.

I remember the order but I do not remember being off key with you if I was my apologies to you. The reason I remember the order was because you got the last of the Proviron haha but fortunately for me I was able to restock it in 2 days. Once again my apologies sir if you were offended by any of my emails that was not my intentions.
SBL

I remember the order but I do not remember being off key with you if I was my apologies to you. The reason I remember the order was because you got the last of the Proviron haha but fortunately for me I was able to restock it in 2 days. Once again my apologies sir if you were offended by any of my emails that was not my intentions.
SBL

No hell no. I wasn’t offended. Hell in fact I think it might have even been Christmas eve. If it was, I was probably the one in a pissy mood. Holidays always get me down anymore. Never the same after the parents die especially if you don’t have kids of your own. No we’re good brother. You owe me a fuckin candy cane though. Hahaha! Jk

No hell no. I wasn’t offended. Hell in fact I think it might have even been Christmas eve. If it was, I was probably the one in a pissy mood. Holidays always get me down anymore. Never the same after the parents die especially if you don’t have kids of your own. No we’re good brother. You owe me a fuckin candy cane though. Hahaha! Jk

Had me worried for a bit there buddy 😂

IML Gear Cream!
Hey SB, what am I, chopped liver? Lol, no worries, I'll be back soon hahaha

Back