• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

January Sale has been extended into Feb!

IML Gear Cream!
Time to do my bi annual load up I think lol. Sending my email now

You should be all good.

Im ready again! Time to load up!

- - - Updated - - -

Sale in effect. As usual, follow the process below for a list.

This is the process guys. No list is handled via pm.

To request a list, please email one of the following:
hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

If you have a proton email then send your request to the proton email...same with the tutanota.

Please do not send a list request using an unsecured email...it will not get answered...get yourself a proton or tutanota email.

If you are brand new to the forum with under 500 posts, GC will not process your order. There are very few exceptions to this rule.

If you are a previous customer, you are good.

havent received last order yet but i think i need to make another Big on!!
i luve when the Gear box is over flowing!!
gotta take advantage of a sale with fuel prices up 50% & healthy food up 15-20%.
All the junk/Poison food is Still cheap though, helps keep people sick & weak.
sick & weak people keeps the super wealth Greed, u know build back better....
LGBFJB!!

hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

If you have a proton email then send your request to the proton email...same with the tutanota.

Please do not send a list request using an unsecured email...it will not get answered...get yourself a proton or tutanota email.

If you are brand new to the forum with under 500 posts, GC will not process your order. There are very few exceptions to this rule.

hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

Thanks LDog!

Snagged me some stuff at an outstanding price and stunningly expeditious turn-around time. Thanks GC for being a class act and just “getting it done” for us juiced up weirdos.

hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

List has been received. Thanks. Its been awhile since placing an order. Just clarification if orders can be placed through either of these emails. Thanks.

Get Shredded!
Loyalty 💪

Thanks LDog!

Snagged me some stuff at an outstanding price and stunningly expeditious turn-around time. Thanks GC for being a class act and just “getting it done” for us juiced up weirdos.

- - - Updated - - -

No...directions for submission is in the list.

List has been received. Thanks. Its been awhile since placing an order. Just clarification if orders can be placed through either of these emails. Thanks.

hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

Placed an order yesterday morning. Will you get it on time for me to still get these sale prices?

Sweet! I need to start making one big order instead of separate orders.. there's always something "I need."

For some reason GC is not responding to me. I ordered 4 EQ 400 and they arrived before I made a donation (with a freebie trest). Prior to arrival I tried to add some test c because of the sale and no response. Sent several emails and PMs. I just want to square up. Been here for years and never tried to get over on a sponsor. If the EQ were a gift cool but I doubt that. Even if I'm persona non grata I would still like to square up with the man. There a plenty of sources here but I've been running GC gear for a few months and it is top shelf.

- - - Updated - - -

For some reason GC is not responding to me. I ordered 4 EQ 400 and they arrived before I made a donation (with a freebie trest). Prior to arrival I tried to add some test c because of the sale and no response. Sent several emails and PMs. I just want to square up. Been here for years and never tried to get over on a sponsor. If the EQ were a gift cool but I doubt that. Even if I'm persona non grata I would still like to square up with the man. There a plenty of sources here but I've been running GC gear for a few months and it is top shelf.

I send an order request yesterday and haven't heard anything either. Hope all is well.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm sure he will respond

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Be pateint...24-48 hour notice is typical.

I send an order request yesterday and haven't heard anything either. Hope all is well.

I jumped all over this! Great Gear! For the ones wondering how It was possible, it’s a new user name but I go way , way back with GC. Im a old old member just with a new name.

Nice to know , super busy at work that I missed the original January sale but not this time .
These are great news!!!!

hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

Back