• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What Are Your Goals For 2022?

BodybuilderZepp

DrugsGear aka AlanDomestic.la
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Happy New Year everyone! I know its corny to make new years resolutions, but you should make good goals going into the new year.

My goal this year is to get my wife pregnant, and maintain 220lb or higher being natural now. (I’m off gear trying to get her pregnant)

What are your goals for this year? Lets hear em!

Entering Olympia Amateur this year.

Less injuries, more consistency and gains in the gym. As always raise happy kids

Put on some god damn fuckin size!!

Size and strength. New pr's on Dead(455) and bench(355) so far. Squat isn't gonna happen yet. Haven't been squatting heavy due to knee pain. Trying to fight through it but 405 seems to be my limit. Not far off though

Size and strength. New pr's on Dead(455) and bench(355) so far. Squat isn't gonna happen yet. Haven't been squatting heavy due to knee pain. Trying to fight through it but 405 seems to be my limit. Not far off though
Do you know where your knee pain started? For me, alot of it is just tightness in my glutes and tensor fascias latae that sends some pain

IML Gear Cream!
Do you know where your knee pain started? For me, alot of it is just tightness in my glutes and tensor fascias latae that sends some pain
I don't. Kind of popped up out of no where. I can deadlift, run, play with the kids in the yard. But for some reason squatting and jumping off the table at work, if I have to get on to trim cap a big letter, hurts. Less on the leg press, no pain on extensions or the seated leg press. It's mainly coming out of the hole. Lifting off the rack and going down are fine as is once I'm out of the hole the pain goes away

Happy New Year everyone! I know its corny to make new years resolutions, but you should make good goals going into the new year.

My goal this year is to get my wife pregnant, and maintain 220lb or higher being natural now. (I’m off gear trying to get her pregnant)

What are your goals for this year? Lets hear em!

Awesome brother, best of luck to you. I’m not sure if you have kids already but they are game changers. IMO you don’t know what it means to live until you’ve experienced that kind of love. Hopefully you’re not so successful as to not be able to have some fun in the baby making process, because if she’s anything like my wife, your sex life will be much different there on after becoming pregnant…still worth it 150%

My physical goal for the year is to just stay on point with diet and training, and hopefully be the leanest I’ve ever been come early summer and carry that on for the future. I’d probably be happy with loosing about 6-8% body fat. Figure I’m probably about 17-20. Would like to be under 12% and really develope some vascularity.

My mental goal is to work on controlling my temper/anger and just try to be more relaxed/easygoing and just happier in general… I let the little shit really fuck with me sometimes and I worry I’ve inherited my dads hot head…not willing to let that happen!

Get dick skin shredded! I want to do this before pool season. Strict diet starts tomorrow!

Whats your diet look like? I'm 3 weeks out right now. Eating hella tuna. 99% lean turkey. 97% lean beef, 100g rice before and after gym. No sugar, lowest fat I can do. Carbs only before and after training. Going into 2nd week now. Fuck my life bro.

Whats your diet look like? I'm 3 weeks out right now. Eating hella tuna. 99% lean turkey. 97% lean beef, 100g rice before and after gym. No sugar, lowest fat I can do. Carbs only before and after training. Going into 2nd week now. Fuck my life bro.

Sounds rough bro. So 200gs of rice a day, that’s the extent of your carbs ATM? You gotta be feeling burned TF out…

Tuna makes me wanna fucking yack lately. Currently trying to get a bowl of rice and tuna down at the moment…

Yes, 100g before and after. I'm actually not feeling too bad just the Cravings are fuckin insane at night time. Shit I for got I have a apple every night and that helps alot.

I've been there bro tuna fish sometimes is fucking disgusting. Power through it bro you can do it. I'm eatting 3 cans a day. The bigger can. No mayonnaise mustard nothing. Just my tuna, fork and a bottle of water.

Last night I laid in my closet with an old brownie wrapper I found and started crying and smelling it.

I'm actually doing keto OMAD at the moment. I'll also be doing a 48hr every 2 weeks. I was recently diagnosed with NAFLD and am using this fasting approach to hopefully take care of it.

Last night I laid in my closet with an old brownie wrapper I found and started crying and smelling it.

Hahaha! Dude eat a brownie already! Have to say I admire your discipline though. Three cans of plain nasty old tuna is pure torture. Your breath has to smell like you’ve been spending a lot of time with the girl down the street lol. Can’t you throw some lean sirloin or something in there? I’ve been trying to get by on ultra low carbs as well and damn its tough and really tough trying to get out of bed in the mornings.

Need to get my bench over 405 and deadlift over 600, preferably before summer
What are you at now? Are you cycling this year, if so what do they look like?

Awesome brother, best of luck to you. I’m not sure if you have kids already but they are game changers. IMO you don’t know what it means to live until you’ve experienced that kind of love. Hopefully you’re not so successful as to not be able to have some fun in the baby making process, because if she’s anything like my wife, your sex life will be much different there on after becoming pregnant…still worth it 150%

My physical goal for the year is to just stay on point with diet and training, and hopefully be the leanest I’ve ever been come early summer and carry that on for the future. I’d probably be happy with loosing about 6-8% body fat. Figure I’m probably about 17-20. Would like to be under 12% and really develope some vascularity.

My mental goal is to work on controlling my temper/anger and just try to be more relaxed/easygoing and just happier in general… I let the little shit really fuck with me sometimes and I worry I’ve inherited my dads hot head…not willing to let that happen!

Thank you bro. I’ve been with my wife for 6 years. I’m 31 with no kids yet, so this would be a first. Already having fun cumming inside. Its the first times in my life where I cum inside and dont have that “oh shit I fucked up” feeling. And I’m not sure if I want to have sex when shes pregnant, I don’t want the baby giving me head lol jk.

Thank you bro. I’ve been with my wife for 6 years. I’m 31 with no kids yet, so this would be a first. Already having fun cumming inside. Its the first times in my life where I cum inside and dont have that “oh shit I fucked up” feeling. And I’m not sure if I want to have sex when shes pregnant, I don’t want the baby giving me head lol jk.

Lmao bro ya don’t poke the baby, nice shallow thrusts, or if it’s the the due date and she’s in the delivery room, and you absolutely have to, then just the tip!

Lmao bro ya don’t poke the baby, nice shallow thrusts, or if it’s the the due date and she’s in the delivery room, and you absolutely have to, then just the tip!

Eh fuck it I’ll just make the baby gag lmao. Man you just made me think about it and I’m not looking forward to seeing her pussy get that stretched either

If I have a girl shes not having sex until 21. I’ll tell her theres a zombie apocalypse out there and shes never leaving the house lol

Hahaha! Dude eat a brownie already! Have to say I admire your discipline though. Three cans of plain nasty old tuna is pure torture. Your breath has to smell like you’ve been spending a lot of time with the girl down the street lol. Can’t you throw some lean sirloin or something in there? I’ve been trying to get by on ultra low carbs as well and damn its tough and really tough trying to get out of bed in the mornings.

Lol, its not to bad. I actually am enjoying it right now. Did 85% lean ground sirloin for about 6 months and 320 grams of rice 5 times a day lol. No chicken, fish, nothin lol. I'm trying to get really really really lean. I've switched to 97% lean beef. Just don't like that 3% fat lol. That is my meal before gym for extra energy. No brownies for another few weeks.

I haven't experienced the tiredness yet.. I'm sure its coming tho. Good luck bro, stay strong.

I'm actually doing keto OMAD at the moment. I'll also be doing a 48hr every 2 weeks. I was recently diagnosed with NAFLD and am using this fasting approach to hopefully take care of it.

Have you done a 48-hour fast yet? If so, did you notice any muscle loss? How are you feeling 48 hours later? And looking?

How do you like keto diet?

What are you at now? Are you cycling this year, if so what do they look like?

I’m at 400 right now, I failed at locking out 405 but working my triceps hard now so 405 should be doable fairly soon. DL is at 545 and I’m cruising on TRT (200mg weekly) at the moment but will start double dosing my Test with Deca, Primo, Proviron and Anadrol soon

Eh fuck it I’ll just make the baby gag lmao. Man you just made me think about it and I’m not looking forward to seeing her pussy get that stretched either

If I have a girl shes not having sex until 21. I’ll tell her theres a zombie apocalypse out there and shes never leaving the house lol

I’m all about that c section bro, shit is as tight as ever even after 2 babies…

7fa29a40ae7b9f0d92843a625008f4ed.jpg

I’m at 400 right now, I failed at locking out 405 but working my triceps hard now so 405 should be doable fairly soon. DL is at 545 and I’m cruising on TRT (200mg weekly) at the moment but will start double dosing my Test with Deca, Primo, Proviron and Anadrol soon

Shit your right there man, you'll get it in no time, the anadrol alone should get you there.

Back