• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle Questions

searunner

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am about to start my cycle. My plan is

Test Cyp - 600ml weekly (in AM)
Tren Ace - 100ml every other day (in AM)
Anavar - 50 mg every day (25mg in AM and 25mg 20 minutes before workout)
HGH - 3 iu every day (end of day)
Arimdex - .5 mg twice a week

Question which is better 100ml of Tren Ace every other day or is it better to drop my Tren ml and take every day?

Is my Arimdex dosage correct and how many times I take correct?

I also plan on taking Creatine (powder form). How many scoops with a 12 oz bottle of water.

Thanks

Looks solid except for the typo's (MG/ not ML) lol
I prefer Aromasin over Adex just for the lipid factor, but if your bloods look good, run it. .5 2x's a week. Blood work will help with your Adex dosage.
Get your e2 checked and adjust accordingly.
Nice thought out cycle.

imo tren is better ed. helps keep blood levels a little more stable. also why not a shorter test ester? other than that looks good.

Hell yeah 100ml day that's no typo you gonna look like a Belgium blue in 1 week if you live!!

All seriousness 2x wk should be fine on the armi thats same I've ran in the past sometime 3xwk on heavier cycles. If ya still feeling estro tho or not right and you've ran tren before may be worth getting some prami or caber with it. Tren being a nandro It can be a prolactin issue I've heard, when I use cut blends any dose I use low dose caber or prami with arimidex or nolva low dose usually 3xwk. I'm different I do stuff differently so do your own research but just my 2cc'

I would back the tren down to 50mg eod. 300/week is just unnecessary. How do you know that 100mg eod is the sweet spot for you? And lose the anavar. No reason for it.

Better have a proton pump inhibitor in there

Lol I never think of creatine in terms of how many scoops. You just need 5mg a day preferably soon after you workout. I usually dump a teaspoon of pure creatine in about 8ozs of water and drink it as soon as I get home from the gym.

How do you know you’ll need an ai? Don’t just take drugs to take them. If you do need an ai how do you know you’ll need that amount? You’re throwing darts in the dark.

Better have a proton pump inhibitor in there
Maybe, maybe not. I’m running tren and var right now and normally I get severe indigestion but since I fixed my diet I haven’t any at all. Why do you guys add drugs just to add them without looking at the cause?

I would back the tren down to 50mg eod. 300/week is just unnecessary. How do you know that 100mg eod is the sweet spot for you? And lose the anavar. No reason for it.

If you’re going to make a teaching statement like that then please finish it so we all can learn. “And lose the var, no reason for it because……

IML Gear Cream!
I am about to start my cycle. My plan is

Test Cyp - 600ml weekly (in AM)
Tren Ace - 100ml every other day (in AM)
Anavar - 50 mg every day (25mg in AM and 25mg 20 minutes before workout)
HGH - 3 iu every day (end of day)
Arimdex - .5 mg twice a week

Question which is better 100ml of Tren Ace every other day or is it better to drop my Tren ml and take every day?

Is my Arimdex dosage correct and how many times I take correct?

I also plan on taking Creatine (powder form). How many scoops with a 12 oz bottle of water.

Thanks

Not sure if you are bulking or cutting?

If bulking I would drop the var. Recommend Aromasin (easier to manage at least for me) and Tren 100 EOD is ok but you you need Caber. I would also drop the Creatine. Never been a fan.

If cutting I would go with 400 test, 200 Tren and 50Var is good.

Also did not mention how long you are running this. I assume 8 weeks?

I agree with dropping Var if you’re bulking. I would add Provi instead, goes well with Tren…actually goes well with anything imo

If you’re going to make a teaching statement like that then please finish it so we all can learn. “And lose the var, no reason for it because……
OK. Don’t take anavar because it is generally useless and the taxation of the organs is not worth the minimal results. Tren and test alone will produce sufficient results for just about anybody.

OK. Don’t take anavar because it is generally useless and the taxation of the organs is not worth the minimal results. Tren and test alone will produce sufficient results for just about anybody.

I can actually sorta second this.

I’m just about to wrap up a roughly 7 week run of 50mg anavar. I’m only on TRT w/ 300mg primo. I thought it’d give me a good opportunity to see what var does on its own and I’ve been underwhelmed.

I track all of my workouts and I’ve seen no noticeable strength gain since I’ve started. I’m maybe a little more vascular, but that’s it.

People rarely take it somewhat solo so I think it’s purported benefits are overstated.

Thanks Coach.

Thanks Coach.
I disagree completely var is an amazing compound. It will can build as much tissue as any other oral just minus a lot of the negative sides. Cutting and bulking aren’t drugs it’s diet. Guys confuse weight gain with actual tissue. Sure dbol or anadrol will put more weight on you but it’s water and glycogen storage. Any body who says var is useless is incredibly wrong and doesn’t understand how these drugs actually work. Var is well tolerated by most people.

This is another one of his statements that holds no water and is a meaningless statement. 300mg of tren is un necessary for whom and why? He just says random shit. 300mg of tren is a good dose for some people. It’s all individual. For me there’s not much difference in sides from 100-400 but there is an absolute difference in positive effects 100-400.
Just because they’re called coach doesn’t mean they’re an authority.

Last edited:
I can actually sorta second this.

I’m just about to wrap up a roughly 7 week run of 50mg anavar. I’m only on TRT w/ 300mg primo. I thought it’d give me a good opportunity to see what var does on its own and I’ve been underwhelmed.

I track all of my workouts and I’ve seen no noticeable strength gain since I’ve started. I’m maybe a little more vascular, but that’s it.

People rarely take it somewhat solo so I think it’s purported benefits are overstated.
Did you have your var tested to know it’s real or dosed correctly? I get mine from my clinic and at 50 a day I get a hell of a strength and recovery boost

Did you have your var tested to know it’s real or dosed correctly? I get mine from my clinic and at 50 a day I get a hell of a strength and recovery boost
How the hell do you get var from a clinic? Aside from having AIDS to get it; that would be almost a dream come true.

How the hell do you get var from a clinic? Aside from having AIDS to get it; that would be almost a dream come true.

they can still RX var to burn victims for cellular repair, I believe. But mostly you gotta have a good friend with a prescription pad. Like a really really good friend lol.

Just my opinion for using gear over 3 decades. The post doesn't even discuss weight, height, years of experience, previous compounds used and goal here? IMO every Steroid has a place in a cycle. I never run a cycle just because. When I prepare for shows I use complete different compounds during bulking, cutting and several weeks out to the week before the show. TRT dose when I am off cycle.

Basically, if you know the combinations, dosage, goals, diet and supplementation every steroid plays a major role. They are only bad when abused, not stacked correctly and unhealthy life style.

Again just my opinion.

I’ve never had it tested but I have a decent supply from 2 sources here that are/were both reputable.

I haven’t gotten any real strength boost from it but I have gotten a recovery boost, which is the main reason why I’ve been taking it actually.

Tbh I’m not really the best gauge of increased strength right now anyways. I’ve been prioritizing grappling over lifting heavy, so if that weren’t the case my lifts might look a little different.

The question is how is your tolerance to trenbolones? You have 350 mg/w in there. Some people have real problems with that amount. If you know you tolerate it well at that level then fine. It you don't know you are better off proceeding with caution.

I guess people need to decide for themselves. I see people who love Eq but others who say it is useless. But I don’t feel the need to chime in and call people wrong.
I base my comments on personal experience and those whom have shared first hand theirs.
Bft84 posted recently that he has used upwards of a gram of tren a week. I am sure there are plenty of us who think this is not only totally unecessary but reckless, both in use and in giving guys on the forum even the idea of using this amount. But no one really flamed him for it. But that is his personal experience and I am thankful he is sharing his regardless.

So let people decide. He was 4 years old when I did my first 5 shows. I am still at this 33 years later. I guess being old, working out and competing successfully doesn’t make me the “final answer”. I’ll leave that up to him.
Listen. Don’t listen. It makes zero impact on my life.

But I don’t get his whole playing the antagonist all the time.

I thought i heard wes talking about the incredible (strength) gains with var? Or maybe it was drol? Not sure tbh but I could have swore he said anavar. Said something along the lines of don’t be surprised if you add 5lbs to multiple lifts every week…

[mention]GYMnTONIC [/mention] wes sorry to quote you so loosely like that. Obviously I can’t recall what you said 100%, but so you remember that thread I’m referring to? Sorry to both of you guys if I’m way off here just trying to figure out what oral that was you were referring to…

This is another one of his statements that holds no water and is a meaningless statement. 300mg of tren is un necessary for whom and why? He just says random shit. 300mg of tren is a good dose for some people. It’s all individual. For me there’s not much difference in sides from 100-400 but there is an absolute difference in positive effects 100-400.
Just because they’re called coach doesn’t mean they’re an authority.

I often wonder if sometimes some people
lie about how much gear they use or have used, so that they can continue to act like they did so much more than anyone else with so much less…

kinda like they can’t claim to be natty be default, being here and all, so next best thing is to bash others for their doses and act like they only need a fraction of the gear they use to outdo them…

Just a thinking out loud here. Could be totally off and I hope I am…

Anything under 500g of tren is natty.

im natty 100% lol

I don’t know man. I think everyone should wake up covered in blood in the middle of an intersection naked at least once in their life. Up the tren bruh! Lol

seriously tho. I like using gear but fuck tren even when I used it I could never handle more than 200mg a week. I wonder if tren cough is relative to mgs injected. If so, I couldn’t imagine a tren cough fit provoked from a 500mg pin. I was literally writing my wife a note (will and final testament) whilst sucking air wheezing like someone stabbed my lungs with a dull harpoon.

Last edited:
Back