• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bringing up weak points

Capthowdy87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What is the best way to go about this ?? I am personally to the point that I don’t want to get any bigger. My goals are to stay as lean and mean as possible . I used to want to be the hulk and get as big as I possibly could. But now I am happy with the muscle that I have but ofc I have parts I feel don’t match the rest. Or could look more “in shape” . I wana set up a training schedule that caters to me focusing on this . I’m open to any suggestions!

What is the best way to go about this ?? I am personally to the point that I don’t want to get any bigger. My goals are to stay as lean and mean as possible . I used to want to be the hulk and get as big as I possibly could. But now I am happy with the muscle that I have but ofc I have parts I feel don’t match the rest. Or could look more “in shape” . I wana set up a training schedule that caters to me focusing on this . I’m open to any suggestions!

You've gotta gain weight to bring up weak points....

More frequency. Movements that you can feel and progress the weight in. More food on days you train those body parts.

Total body workouts with less rest between sets and less weight of course seem to work well while maintaining a clean diet

My weaker body parts I train in the beginning of the week. And I hit them again at the end of a workout at the end of the week.

For example my hamstrings are a weak point for me, so I train legs Tuesday and hit them hard that day. Then on Thursday I train shoulders and after I finish shoulders I hit hamstrings again.

It’s incredible to me how much John Meadows is cited on this forum yet only one person contacted me about purchasing a tribute/benefit shirt.

It’s incredible to me how much John Meadows is cited on this forum yet only one person contacted me about purchasing a tribute/benefit shirt.
I was very new here when he passed. Do you still have shirts available?

I was very new here when he passed. Do you still have shirts available?
They were a limited, one time run for the benefit of his wife. Iron Rebel made them and I don’t know anything more about them.

Thanks for asking.

I got the original one that bullfrog and iron rebel did.

Plan on getting the prep mode thanos color one soon.
f57cec435bf584e7204a24b73153ce78.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers Montego! I am certain John’s friends and family greatly appreciate it!

Back