• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Happy new year

mrgreen376

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Happy new year all ! Gc is by far still the best shop around , I know I truly appreciate them.

Hope you all crush your goals in the new year

If needing help speeding up your progress and wanting to hire a coach for contest prep / offseason / or personal goals give me a shout.

Training is going great over here , loving the primo / proviron/ and test I’m currently running

Happy New Year And New Huge Ass Gainzzzzz!!!!

Happy New Year MrGreen!

How many times can you get it? How far apart and are you vaxed Brother if I may be a nosey fuck

Got it first time in fall 2020...then got my Pfizer vax in April/May then the booster a few days before I came down with it just before Xmas 2021.

Happy new year.

Just placed my first order with GC gonna make this a great year.

Happy new year all ! Gc is by far still the best shop around , I know I truly appreciate them.

Hope you all crush your goals in the new year

If needing help speeding up your progress and wanting to hire a coach for contest prep / offseason / or personal goals give me a shout.

Training is going great over here , loving the primo / proviron/ and test I’m currently running

Happy new year
I can personally vouch for mrgreeen, he is currently my coach and I am crushing gains, on a bulk right now. running all GC of course.

Happy new year
I can personally vouch for mrgreeen, he is currently my coach and I am crushing gains, on a bulk right now. running all GC of course.

You’re running gc with 94 posts? Interesting.

Previous customer maybe? I could have been a stip

Yeah thats possible I guess. I’ve been on IMF for 8 yrs with over 1800 posts and on this board 7 yrs but couldn’t even get a list. I think there should be exceptions to that 500 rule but its not that big of a deal really. I dropped a couple dimes on gear through 3 different sponsors here last month so I got most of what I needed. Still need a good blend though.

Do you blame them for staying safe I don’t ! They are the best and they need to take and I welcome them taking whatever necessary safety protocols as well as selective customers that they choose to allow them to keep up with demand. There’s other shops out there for others but I have no bones with them being selective , makes me happy actually as it hopefully it ensures they stay around for years to come safely and allowing for them to keep the quick turnarounds and great service.

Talk to their board rep , he might be able to help you on a list and potentially becoming a customer of theirs

Nah I’m good. I’ll find my blend then I’ll be in good shape for the next six months or so.

Happy New Years to everyone!!

Back