• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Two important announcements inside

SB Labs

King Fucking Kong
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Please update your list as there has been two price increases on the following products. Why?

Proviron has doubled the mg per tab. It was 25mg now is 50mg.

Halo was and still is 10mg but my supplier just doubled his price.

Both products are still competitively priced and the Proviron being doubled in mg actually works out better for the buyer because you are obviously getting double in product.

Happy New Year
SBL

I am ordering Proviron in the next week or two, I know it was $55 before, so is it $110.00
now for 50 count of 50mg tabs?

Can you give me some insight on halo? There isn't much talk about it but I know a few guys have it in their stack. Besides it being an oral steriod is it more like sdrol, var, tbol?

Can you give me some insight on halo? There isn't much talk about it but I know a few guys have it in their stack. Besides it being an oral steriod is it more like sdrol, var, tbol?
None of those. It’s closer to mtren I guess but it’s more it’s own thing.

Please update your list as there has been two price increases on the following products. Why?

Proviron has doubled the mg per tab. It was 25mg now is 50mg.

Halo was and still is 10mg but my supplier just doubled his price.

Both products are still competitively priced and the Proviron being doubled in mg actually works out better for the buyer because you are obviously getting double in product.

Happy New Year
SBL

Not the announcements I was hoping for :paddle:

Halo is a gameday drug. It's in no way, form, or fashion appropriate for use like TBol, Var, or even Superdrol

Thanks guys seems a bit more advanced then my experience right now

I'm running SB halo at 30 mgs pre workout and it has made my workouts very intense and has made my strength go way up. I only plan on doing this for 3 or 4 weeks. I was just curious. I have seen no cosmetic benefits but the aggression is insane. Would be perfect for power lifting.

Back