• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SB Labs With The Amazing Costumer Service

Budo79

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Recently got my package of test e and anavar. Package showed up with a surprise, a candy cane! Didn’t expect that! They make sure to reply back ASAP and always answer any question thrown at them. And the shipping is pretty fast as well. You for sure have gain another repeat customer!

Recently got my package of test e and anavar. Package showed up with a surprise, a candy cane! Didn’t expect that! They make sure to reply back ASAP and always answer any question thrown at them. And the shipping is pretty fast as well. You for sure have gain another repeat customer!
SB Labs loves to enjoy the holidays with family and friends. Halloween is right around the corner lol

SB Labs loves to enjoy the holidays with family and friends. Halloween is right around the corner lol
Used to love the candy added lol always gave the blow pops to the wife 😁

Always a nice touch lol lol
Used to love the candy added lol always gave the blow pops to the wife 😁

OP thanks for a great review and taking the time to start a thread. We appreciate your business and we’re glad you’re happy with everything. You know where to find us…

To anyone else if you would like a list you can contact myself or the other REPs. We will square you away with a list and the email you will submit your order to. As always you get a tracking number within 24 hours of when your payment is received and you can track your pack through the whole process to your doorstep. 2-4 days later your pack is there and you’re good to go!

Quality service, got back to me quickly. Got my package in 3 days over a holiday weekend. I thought it was gonna take longer to come in. They even checked up afterwards to see if everything went smooth. Customer service is unreal with these guys!!

Quality service, got back to me quickly. Got my package in 3 days over a holiday weekend. I thought it was gonna take longer to come in. They even checked up afterwards to see if everything went smooth. Customer service is unreal with these guys!!
Hey that’s great to hear… we’re glad you’re happy with the service. SB has definitely made a name for itself and we’ll be here for whenever your next order is going to be!

Don’t forget we now have 3 REPS and that just shows how important SB puts customer service.

For anyone reading this don’t forget SB Labs offers a tracking number within 24 hours after your payment has been received. That means no stress, no worrying, no guessing games, and
No waiting weeks or months for your order.

Welcome to the SB Team STSurge 😁

@stsurge Thanks for your order and review. I can assure you the service and quickness will be the same every single time 💪🦍💯🔥

The community deserve this

Please if you have any suggestions on how we can make our customer service and delivery better please leave your suggestions here in this thread and I will answer them for you we appreciate all of the orders from the ASF members remember without the members there will not be sponsors

Back