• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Needle Suggestions

newb

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What needle gauge and length is best?

Hear a lot about 25 gauge and 1 inch but also hear some 1.5 inch

Your gonna get a few answers on this. My experience was 27g .5 inches in delts and 1 inch glutes, but as I was in my cycle making gains I switched to 25g 1 inch delts and 1.5 inch glute. I used a 20g to draw.

A 1" 25g needle is suitable for most injection sites. A 1.5" imo is overkill, unless you're pinning glutes

22g 1 inch to draw
25g 1 inch to pin

I use 25g 1 inch in glutes, quads, lats, and delts with no problems.

IML Gear Cream!
Don’t make the mistake that I did and use 23g needles just so you can do it that much faster. Did that my whole first cycle with my glutes and I’m pretty sure I’ve got scar tissue built up already…

I like 27 gauge 1/2 inch.

I swear I can not hit delts without getting blood or oil leakage . 25g 1” ….Glutes no problem 25g 1.5” up to 4ml

i've been using one inch for 30 years without any issues.

I swear I can not hit delts without getting blood or oil leakage . 25g 1” ….Glutes no problem 25g 1.5” up to 4ml

Your glutes don’t bleed? I’ve had my glutes squirt blood before

They never bleed, and for that reason I’ve overworked them quite a bit. Quads just suck , I’ve got a very strange story about pinning quads that happened ironically last New Years, after that mishap I never touched them again. I wish I could get the delts down without leaking or bleeding though. Practice makes perfect I guess

1" × 25 gauge: glutes and VG
5/8" × 25 gauge: quads, shoulders and pecs

Leaving the needle in my delts for about 30 seconds after injection has drastically reduced leakage and bleeding for me.

Thanks for the Great information. Was thinking half for delts but wanted to rotate with glutes, so half inch will work on glutes as well?

Get Shredded!
Thanks for the Great information. Was thinking half for delts but wanted to rotate with glutes, so half inch will work on glutes as well?
For glutes I would say 1inch min, you don't want to go too shallow with your injection

1/2 inch 28g or 5/8 25g, sometimes 1 inch 25
20g 1/2 to draw

Back