• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SB Labs Log

IML Gear Cream!
What’s up guys.

Ok so I track everything I eat. I’ve been getting in 5000-5500 calories or more every day for the last 8 days. I weighed 1 pound LESS this morning than I did 8 days ago.

Training is intense and I’m still on cycle.

So the obvious thing to do in order to gain more weight/muscle is to just eat MORE right??

I just can’t believe that my body is requiring this much food to grow. It’s kind boggling to me. I know some pros who eat less than I do that have 40 plus pounds of muscle on me.

For example, James Hollingshead had a video the other day and his daily intake is around 5500. That dude weight almost 300 pounds and is on a lot more anabolics than I’ve ever thought about taking.

I just don’t understand. Do I have a fucking tapeworm? (Not serious)

I’m curious if anyone else has to eat this much. For reference I’ll put my current stats below.

34 years old
5’11”
221 pounds

Today’s workout gave me such a ridiculous pump I was in PAINNNN. Chest and shoulders so pumped and full
Of blood I thought I was fucking injured lol.

I can honestly say I’ve never experienced a pump like that before.

Hit some triceps too and they got so pumped I swear they felt numb

Today’s workout gave me such a ridiculous pump I was in PAINNNN. Chest and shoulders so pumped and full
Of blood I thought I was fucking injured lol.

I can honestly say I’ve never experienced a pump like that before.

Hit some triceps too and they got so pumped I swear they felt numb
I love that feeling

Had a doctors appointment this morning and my BP was 151/80. I realize the diastolic is spot on but it’s 151 crazy high for the top number?

It’s definitely the highest my BP has ever been but not sure just how high that really is.

Had a doctors appointment this morning and my BP was 151/80. I realize the diastolic is spot on but it’s 151 crazy high for the top number?

It’s definitely the highest my BP has ever been but not sure just how high that really is.

What's your history with high bp? An almost double top number can be more concerning than when both numbers are high.

Well it’s definitely not double…. Not sure if that’s what you were saying

But typically my BP is around 120-30/80 and today it was 151/80

Do you think 150/80 is super high?

Yeah, it's high when your top number is almost double the bottom number. "Isolated Systolic Hypertension" is what you want to research. *If* you continue to have problems. I wouldn't hit the panic button over a single bad reading. There's a lot that can go into a bad reading (pwo, stress, etc). You might have simply over done sodium just prior. Just keep an eye on it as it can lead to bigger problems down the road (stroke, heart attack, etc).

Get Shredded!
Yeah, it's high when your top number is almost double the bottom number. "Isolated Systolic Hypertension" is what you want to research. *If* you continue to have problems. I wouldn't hit the panic button over a single bad reading. There's a lot that can go into a bad reading (pwo, stress, etc). You might have simply over done sodium just prior. Just keep an eye on it as it can lead to bigger problems down the road (stroke, heart attack, etc).

Can you elaborate more on this please? First I’ve heard of what you’re talking about and it sounds concerning to me

Can you elaborate more on this please? First I’ve heard of what you’re talking about and it sounds concerning to me

I'm no doctor or nurse....but what I've been told in the past (from docs/nurses) is that when you have a "relaxed" lower number and then a significantly higher "pulsed" number, then it creates an exaggerated pumping of arteries. Literally a small and BIG, small and BIG, type action. If it was steady higher all the time, say 140/100, then the vein is basically "used" to being pumped up. Still not good, but no exaggerated action. The over exaggerated "flexing" creates an increased risk of an artery popping.

Think of it like you're trying to break something flexible in half...what do you do? You bend it forwards and backwards repeatedly and rapidly until it snaps. If you were just flexing it on one end of the extreme and only a little bit, it would take much longer to break. That's probably a shitty way to explain it, but it's the best I can think of. I do know the bigger a gap between top and bottom numbers is more concerning to medical professionals, in my experience.

But again...I wouldn't hit the panic button over ONE bad reading. If you have a daily high bp trend for a week though, then you need to change something.

Yeah I see that. I’ve been debating on logging my year long offseason prep using sb labs the whole way. But seems it take a lot of time

Back