• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Christmas TD

JaceBon

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got my goodies from the Christmas sale! This was my first order and the process was overall very pleasant, fast, easy and professional! This will also be my first tren run! Choo choo!

Got my goodies from the Christmas sale! This was my first order and the process was overall very pleasant, fast, easy and professional! This will also be my first tren run! Choo choo!

Nice score and happy new year bro! Reach out if you ever need anything my man!!

Happy new year to you too! Thanks I will 👍🏻

Such easy process and great quality and service from PSL.

That “confirm payment” thing was kind of a pain in the ass because I never did anything like that but after I figured out where to find it, it was smooth sailing

Matter of fact I can’t even take credit for figuring it out; that was all Vision lol he def deserves credit after dealing with my what, 6 PM’s?

That “confirm payment” thing was kind of a pain in the ass because I never did anything like that but after I figured out where to find it, it was smooth sailing

Funny that was the easiest part and yes Vision always there when you need him.

Nice New Years TD! Tren/Mast /AI

Max

Nice New Years TD! Tren/Mast /AI

Max
Yessir! Hoping I won’t need the AI but better safe than sorry. Got my caber from somewhere else since PSL was out of stock at the time. Super excited to hop on the train

Hey brutha... how did you like the products? :cool:
Just wanted to reach out and say hello and wish you well...

Back