• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ronnie Coleman Is BACK Weighing 285LBS!

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As an eight-time winner of Mr. Olympia, there are few bodybuilding hurdles that Ronnie Coleman has been unable to conquer. With the help of stem cell therapy, Ronnie Coleman has recently shared that he has been able to add 30lbs of mass to his overall body weight.

With an audience of over 1.2 million subscribers on YouTube, Ronnie Coleman’s following is as gargantuan as his physique. Coleman took to the streaming platform to speak on the recent size increase he’s enjoyed thanks to the lack of surgeries as of late.

8X Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman Gives Two Cents On Size Increase To 285lbs
On Wednesday, Ronnie Coleman spoke on his YouTube channel to discuss his recent physique change thanks to stem cell treatments and enduring fewer surgeries.

“Going pretty good. Ronnie Coleman said. I’m training six days a week now, about an hour, hour and half a day, but I think most of it comes from me doing the stem cell treatments because I’ve had three so far, and every one I noticed that, you know I put on a little bit more size after each one, and less pain, and I just feel so much better.”

“I got a lot more energy than I used to have. So I have put on about 30-pounds. I went from like 255lbs to 285lbs somewhere in there. I had to weigh myself about ten times to be sure. It’s been a long time since I’ve been that heavy.”

Ronnie Coleman acknowledges that working out six days a week is obviously a factor in his recent growth. However, Coleman believes his energy was restored in large part because he is no longer suffering from the ill effects of back-to-back surgeries.

https://youtu.be/MGKuT465C74

Back