• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

how the f*ck are the bigger guys pinning?

beastmode1985

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ok question for the more muscle bound guys,,,
when i started this 3 yrs ago,, i could pinn my ass no problem ,, my lats no problem,,

now its getting very hard for me to turn around and do an ass shot,, and lats are getting real uncomfortable,,

so how are you guys doing it? no help from a woman or friend,, solo only,,

thanx guys

I wouldn't say I'm a big guy only 245 . But I microdose my stuff so i pin shoulder ,vglutes ,pecs and quads fairly beasy

I've always done chest,delts,inner/outer bicep heads, quads that's it.. never done the ventriglute even tho you can get like 3cc in each leg..never shot in the upper ass area either I feel like that would be like doing my calves again..never do the calves

Im 290 right now and I can still hit quads, lats and glutes.
Cant do delts, traps arms won't let me.
Also I always gear up before a workout so I wont have to pin while pumped.....

Question is how do they do 3 mgs test 3 x per week , 3 mgs deca , 10 ml tren lol . Pros are crazy

ok question for the more muscle bound guys,,,
when i started this 3 yrs ago,, i could pinn my ass no problem ,, my lats no problem,,

now its getting very hard for me to turn around and do an ass shot,, and lats are getting real uncomfortable,,

so how are you guys doing it? no help from a woman or friend,, solo only,,

thanx guys

No fucking clue man, I’m far from a big guy at 208 but when I came into this @165 I could barely do it. The right side used to be ok, but I would often get cramps in my obliques and rib cage trying to twist like that, and I was far from steady, the muscle was just in reach… now that I’ve put on some size it’s impossible. I gave up my wife does every glute shot now…

You hit your VG ever? Easy as fuck barely gotta twist.

IML Gear Cream!
Wiping my ass efficiently is more important to me. My wife will giveme injections but won’t wipe my ass….again.

Pro’s and guys living the bodybuilding lifestyle who use PEDs have support systems such as family and friends who they don’t keep secrets from. These friends and family assist them where needed.

Sit down and your hip will push out and you can pin easily. Also there’s biceps, quads, chest.

No fucking clue man, I’m far from a big guy at 208 but when I came into this @165 I could barely do it. The right side used to be ok, but I would often get cramps in my obliques and rib cage trying to twist like that, and I was far from steady, the muscle was just in reach… now that I’ve put on some size it’s impossible. I gave up my wife does every glute shot now…

You hit your VG ever? Easy as fuck barely gotta twist.

my right side is easier to do as well ,, still hard as fuck tho,,, im not even huge yet , im 5 8 @ 211 in the morning at about %15 bf ,, cant wait to see how im gonna do this when im 250+

I've always done chest,delts,inner/outer bicep heads, quads that's it.. never done the ventriglute even tho you can get like 3cc in each leg..never shot in the upper ass area either I feel like that would be like doing my calves again..never do the calves

my hats off to you, i could never pinn my bicep ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

- - - Updated - - -

He could could always tape the rig to the the wall by the plunger and lean into it…

id say thanks but your hobbies arent for everyone

For glutes, one handed and use a mirror ... takes a bit of practice, but easy once you do it a few times.

Get Shredded!
For glutes, one handed and use a mirror ... takes a bit of practice, but easy once you do it a few times.

I use mirrors and alternate sides. It is very easy once you do it a few times.

Y’all need to get your old ladies on board. Or your boyfriends….not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Y’all need to get your old ladies on board. Or your boyfriends….not that there’s anything wrong with that.
Haha... my wife doesn't like needles. I asked her to use a slin needle for my elbow and she wouldn't do it. Has that medical needle fear but has tattoos so figure. Doesn't make sense to me but whatever. I just check my ass out in the mirror and pin

You guys are using mirrors? Am I the only one who just sits on the toilet or my bed? You shouldn’t have to be turning or doing anything extra. How far back are y’all going?

You guys are using mirrors? Am I the only one who just sits on the toilet or my bed? You shouldn’t have to be turning or doing anything extra. How far back are y’all going?

Upper outer hip/glute. Let’s say I’m pinning my left side, I take my left thumb and place it at the top of my crack, then I normally target around where my index finger lands on my upper outer hip/glute. Them I mark my spot with the needle cap. Once I have my mark (cap imprint) I’ll use the mirror and guide the pin in, usually the center of the mark. I don’t turn that much, I just look in the mirror.

My wife won’t give me a shot, she says she can’t do it.

Upper outer hip/glute. Let’s say I’m pinning my left side, I take my left thumb and place it at the top of my crack, then I normally target around where my index finger lands on my upper outer hip/glute. Them I mark my spot with the needle cap. Once I have my mark (cap imprint) I’ll use the mirror and guide the pin in, usually the center of the mark. I don’t turn that much, I just look in the mirror.

My wife won’t give me a shot, she says she can’t do it.
you can hit that ares sitting down. I don’t mark it. I let my wife pin my shoulder once and that was a bad experience. She was shaky and was moving the pin around in my delt

Nobody here is too big to reach their fucking ass cheek.

If you can put your wallet in your back pocket you can pin your Glute....

ok so i guess you didnt read or just thought you knew wat the topic is about,,, i said i can its just very hard to turn and do it,, very hard,, like uncomfortable to do that motion,, so i was wondering how the bigger guys do it. get it? good

ok so i guess you didnt read or just thought you knew wat the topic is about,,, i said i can its just very hard to turn and do it,, very hard,, like uncomfortable to do that motion,, so i was wondering how the bigger guys do it. get it? good
Yeah I read the thread junior.

Who said I was responding to your original ignorant post?

Back