• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Has anyone done any testing?

BLUELABEL

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone have any reviews on the var and does anyone have any current lab tests from Jano or other to show?
Thank you

~

Sorry for very late reply. Anabar, Anadrol, & Dbol all good to go. Although I didn't test there products but I can tell you very good products from my experience

Sorry for very late reply. Anabar, Anadrol, & Dbol all good to go. Although I didn't test there products but I can tell you very good products from my experience
Feelz don’t mean shit. You can’t say good to go or very good without testing. Your experience is useless in this context.
OP is ignore this shill.

Feelz don’t mean shit. You can’t say good to go or very good without testing. Your experience is useless in this context.
OP is ignore this shill.
Thanks for your bitch ass reply. Test it yourself then. Negative Nancy I only have a honest response. You didn't even have one. So test it out your damn self

Thanks for your bitch ass reply. Test it yourself then. Negative Nancy I only have a honest response. You didn't even have one. So test it out your damn self
You’re a shill. I have my own source. I don’t recommend any source that I haven’t tested you shill source cock sucker.
Only a dumbass goes on feelz and says good to go. It’s legit. Sucks you don’t understand how this works or why OP asked for testing. Now go wipe the sources cum off your mouth.

You’re a shill. I have my own source. I don’t recommend any source that I haven’t tested you shill source cock sucker.
Only a dumbass goes on feelz and says good to go. It’s legit. Sucks you don’t understand how this works or why OP asked for testing. Now go wipe the sources cum off your mouth.
Never understood keyboard warriors. Have fun with it little boy

Back