• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Does tren mess with your kidneys or liver?

Soundcubed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Was wondering if tren can mess with your kidneys or liver?

Even worse it messes with brain chemicals in addition. Which is why we see athletes develop anxiety, depression, paranoia, during use and cessation.

It's absolutely toxic to the organs. I know when i was on Parabolan my piss was a golden brown even with support suppz and when I would sweat, it was bleaching out portions of my tshirts where the sweat was.

Even worse it messes with brain chemicals in addition. Which is why we see athletes develop anxiety, depression, paranoia, during use and cessation.

It's absolutely toxic to the organs. I know when i was on Parabolan my piss was a golden brown even with support suppz and when I would sweat, it was bleaching out portions of my tshirts where the sweat was.

Exactly. even when well hydrated your piss will still be dark on tren....So that tells me it does fuck with your kidneys.

Brother it's Hell on everything.. organs..job..woman..and freedom(bond money)
Just how much for how long..then the ever illusive SweetSpot..
Whole different level..

Also think there’s some manipulation of the pancreas with tren. Somehow someway. I used tren for too long once and was going hypo constantly, daily after I stopped use. Someone had mentioned awhile back the exact mechanism behind tren and feeling like death by diabetes, but I can’t remember yesterday.

Honestly. Do bodybuilders use tren for contest prep? The old school guys never mentioned tren, I’m sure the nu-iron elite use the hell out of it but in my super duper opinion I wouldn’t fuck with tren ever again especially if I’m just a gym rat looking to bang the moms at pta meetings (Which I am).

Perhaps if I were trying to compete on a level that would earn me some cash flow.

Hmm … maybe one last time, low dose, with mast. Shrug 🤷*♂️

Can it really be that much worse than the orals we swallow without hesitation?

All I know is it fucked with my face. Made my jaw muscles pop out of the sides of my head, super noticeable when I chew looks like I have golf balls under my skin lol

Man Tren is a monster that takes everything for a ride. It will sculpt the hell out of you but in my opinion it just fucks with my head way to much. I used to love it but as I have gotten older the risk reward spread just got to wide. I’m pretty sure it fucks with everything but the borderline psychosis that I would get from it was enough. That could be because of some underlying issue with myself obviously. It is fitting they call it the Tren train because you are along for the ride. If you do take the leap use the short ester so you can tweak if needed. I had the best runs with low test high Tren and monitor health markers like whoa.

IML Gear Cream!
Man Tren is a monster that takes everything for a ride. It will sculpt the hell out of you but in my opinion it just fucks with my head way to much. I used to love it but as I have gotten older the risk reward spread just got to wide. I’m pretty sure it fucks with everything but the borderline psychosis that I would get from it was enough. That could be because of some underlying issue with myself obviously. It is fitting they call it the Tren train because you are along for the ride. If you do take the leap use the short ester so you can tweak if needed. I had the best runs with low test high Tren and monitor health markers like whoa.

Deca has had more of an impact on me between the ears than tren… did not get anything like you mention with either though (psychosis) or anxiety, depression… etc only mental side I got was rage and not even that bad… deca has me fuming like a mother fucker though. Did not think that was gonna happen.

I don’t think it’s the monster everyone makes it out to be. Abused? For sure,but used lightly it is an amazing drug.

I also think this whole liver toxicity with orals is something overstated. Toxis on the liver as what? Qualify and quantify please? More toxic than that six pack of beer? More toxic than that half bottle of whiskey? Or the cigarettes you smoke, the shit foods your body processes?

I think any steroids I use pale in comparison to the abuse most guys are putting on their livers with their shitty lifestyles.

Deca has had more of an impact on me between the ears than tren… did not get anything like you mention with either though (psychosis) or anxiety, depression… etc only mental side I got was rage and not even that bad… deca has me fuming like a mother fucker though. Did not think that was gonna happen.

That is wild, complete opposite for me. Just shows you how we are all wired differently. I’m normally very laid back and it just made me feel like I was on edge. Not going to lie though it makes a hell of a physique.

I don’t think it’s the monster everyone makes it out to be. Abused? For sure,but used lightly it is an amazing drug.

I also think this whole liver toxicity with orals is something overstated. Toxis on the liver as what? Qualify and quantify please? More toxic than that six pack of beer? More toxic than that half bottle of whiskey? Or the cigarettes you smoke, the shit foods your body processes?

I think any steroids I use pale in comparison to the abuse most guys are putting on their livers with their shitty lifestyles.

You hit the nail on the head with the liver toxicity though. I guarantee you that a night of whiskey has more of a negative impact. I always just take Liv-52 and don’t drink. I don’t really drink often as is so it’s probably easier for me then some.

I agree tren can be tolerated. So can most things. Cocaine, Meth, you name it. And I don't say that being rude.

The body is magical, so if you wanna do low dose tren and you are aware of the risks to kidney and liver (that may very well be reversible)

Then so be it. Coach is right. Alot of people do alot worse things then Tren. But I still don't wish to discontinue the topic of the risks of tren.

My biggest thing and you will always see me mention it is the brain effects and brain chemical effects tren "can" have. It doesn't "always" have these effects in every single use. I have seen clients of mine suffer severe emotional issues on tren and after tren for many years later even. I cant tell you how many of my clients have been arrested on Tren for violence. I can tell you dozens of clients who have broken up with Girlfriends or filed for divorce on Tren.

Now I am an advocate of steroid use. But I also am an advocate of telling people what they are getting themselves into. That's all. Consider these risks before you use.

Tren is heavily studied contrary to popular opinon:

[h=1]17β-trenbolone, an anabolic-androgenic steroid as well as an environmental hormone, contributes to neurodegeneration[/h]
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25461682/

I agree tren can be tolerated. So can most things. Cocaine, Meth, you name it. And I don't say that being rude.

The body is magical, so if you wanna do low dose tren and you are aware of the risks to kidney and liver (that may very well be reversible)

Then so be it. Coach is right. Alot of people do alot worse things then Tren. But I still don't wish to discontinue the topic of the risks of tren.

My biggest thing and you will always see me mention it is the brain effects and brain chemical effects tren "can" have. It doesn't "always" have these effects in every single use. I have seen clients of mine suffer severe emotional issues on tren and after tren for many years later even. I cant tell you how many of my clients have been arrested on Tren for violence. I can tell you dozens of clients who have broken up with Girlfriends or filed for divorce on Tren.

Now I am an advocate of steroid use. But I also am an advocate of telling people what they are getting themselves into. That's all. Consider these risks before you use.

Tren is heavily studied contrary to popular opinon:

[h=1]17β-trenbolone, an anabolic-androgenic steroid as well as an environmental hormone, contributes to neurodegeneration[/h]
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25461682/

What compound would you say rivals tren in physique shaping? It would melt fat off of me and give me a hard angled look if that makes sense.

Nothing compares to tren or parabolan in my experience

I like a blend of DHT var, winny, halo, etc.

But nothing I ever used compared to Parabolan in terms of changing my physique rapidly.

Also no steroid ever came close to the side effects I got from Tren. I got such bad body acne (and I know how to handle the sides) that I went on accutane. Accutane then knocked my hair out in 30 days. Accutane was even worse for the body then Tren is and for the brain.

I would have never used accutane in those early days had it not been for tren.

As for sex drive, really good quality HCG imo can boost libido super well.

Other then that, the only thing I have seen boost libido to such a degree are things like cocaine, bath salts, you name it. And I certainly am not advocating the use of those, but I certainly cannot deny their effectiveness.

Thank you. The sex drive was incredible, but the head (thoughts) games were the worst. I can see why people f their life up. But then again tren can be awesome.

Definitely loved my first cycle of Tren and considering another run. Only real sides I got from it was like previous poster stated, my pee was always yellow. No matter how much water I drank and with support.

Also my bp went from 118 to 140.

Next cycle is either test/tren/provi or test/deca/dbol

Also what gives the awesome sex drive that tren gives?

Deca came close to match info the sex drive for me, or maybe it was the 750test, I dunno but it’s pretty wild. Got me telling my wife to act like she’s getting fucked while she sucks me off, dirty as fuck/down right degrading talk during sex, more pronounced and extremely vocal orgasms, rock fucking hard erections, lasting longer than Normal usually draw out a fuck sesh for about an hour, need to make my wife hold back her orgasm for half that time, so when she cums she really cums…shit literally has me eating her out while she’s bleeding and licking/playing with her asshole shit I’d never would have even considered before… so there’s that

IMO biggest misconception on tren is dosage. I run it a 225mg per week along with test, Mast and GW and it works extremely well. No sides and very tolerable. I think with any compound when you take ridiculous amounts you are asking for trouble.

Nothing compares to tren or parabolan in my experience

I like a blend of DHT var, winny, halo, etc.

But nothing I ever used compared to Parabolan in terms of changing my physique rapidly.

Also no steroid ever came close to the side effects I got from Tren. I got such bad body acne (and I know how to handle the sides) that I went on accutane. Accutane then knocked my hair out in 30 days. Accutane was even worse for the body then Tren is and for the brain.

I would have never used accutane in those early days had it not been for tren.

As for sex drive, really good quality HCG imo can boost libido super well.

Other then that, the only thing I have seen boost libido to such a degree are things like cocaine, bath salts, you name it. And I certainly am not advocating the use of those, but I certainly cannot deny their effectiveness.

ParaBOLAN is the cats ass for Tren. I only ran 2 76.5mg amps a week and by week 4 my body transformed like no other steroid gives.
Remember... Parabolan has a life of 2 weeks, so it compounds week after week. ;)

Trenbolone

In ANABOLICS 10[SUP]th[/SUP] Edition, I explained the not so black-and-white nature of trenbolone and liver toxicity in the following passage: “Trenbolone is not c-17 alpha alkylated, and is generally not considered a hepatotoxic steroid; liver toxicity is unlikely. This steroid does have a strong level of resistance to hepatic breakdown, however, and significant liver toxicity has been noted in bodybuilders abusing trenbolone. Although unlikely, hepatotoxicity cannot be completely excluded, especially with high doses.”
As far as the kidneys go,
[FONT=&quot]Athletes who use anabolic steroids may gain muscle mass and strength, but they can also destroy their kidney function, according to a paper being presented at the American Society of Nephrology's 42nd Annual Meeting and Scientific Exposition in San Diego, CA. The findings indicate that the habitual use of steroids has serious harmful effects on the kidneys that were not previously recognized.
It seems like everything, in moderation all stays good abuse leads to [/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]negative effects especially for those that might have an underlining condition already.[/FONT]

25 mg of trest and 50mg of tren every day with Zantac to combat the heartburn gave me jaundice within just under 2 months. No orals, the only other thing was TRT test.

It was hell for me. I went on vacation to AZ and was hiking around in the desert a lot so I probably wasn’t as hydrated as I should have been, but still man, that shit it toxic as fuck.

I gave my whole tren stash away. Never again.

I’ve blasted up 800mg tren e week and100mg tren a day at the highest for a few months in the past. I’ve taken tren at varying dosages for lengthy amounts of time and it has never effected my liver or kidneys. It turns your pee brown because of metabolites. I’d worry more about cholesterol with tren than liver or kidneys. B12 can turn your pee Orange but it doesn’t mean it’s bad for your kidneys. I ran tren for over a year straight in the past and it didn’t effect my kidney or liver values.

I’ve blasted up 800mg tren e week and100mg tren a day at the highest for a few months in the past. I’ve taken tren at varying dosages for lengthy amounts of time and it has never effected my liver or kidneys. It turns your pee brown because of metabolites. I’d worry more about cholesterol with tren than liver or kidneys. B12 can turn your pee Orange but it doesn’t mean it’s bad for your kidneys. I ran tren for over a year straight in the past and it didn’t effect my kidney or liver values.

That’s insane, I couldn’t imagine running it for 12 months straight

Posting quotes without credit is poor form. Please guys, when you post other people’s published items, please give them credit.

Back