• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Does tren mess with your kidneys or liver?

Get Shredded!
Respectfully bro, you are 37 and still "young." IMO when your younger, your body is more forgiving with abuse. Goes for drugs, alcohol, cigarettes...etc.

Just don't turn around in another 10 years with "issues." Running Tren for 20 years is the most I have ever heard anyone run it.

I know you are not big on cardio but I implore you for heart health to do something.
I haven’t ran tren for almost 20 years straight. I have ran steroids for nearly years straight. In that time I’ve taken a lot tren.

HGH changed my jaw line. When I was younger I was skinny faced. Started using and now I have a broad jaw and thick head. When I used to eat steak on say 6iu of hgh a day, I was getting pumps in my temple, the muscles in my head. I literally looked like an alien bc those muscles pumped up about 1/2"+

I know someone here thinks I am kidding but I am not.

I had a buddy when I worked at Bally back in 2001? He was using heavy heavy HGH, at 10iu ed. He was jacked but he had a bout of Gigantism it would appear. His skull and head got so much bigger LMAO. He looked absolutely ridiculous. His head absolutely grew and we always teased him about it. True story though again I know someone here won't believe that.

HGH can alter bone structure, at least from an example of a person I used to know.
I went to middle and high school with a kid who did gymnastics at a high level as a youngster for years. Parents think it stunted his growth. Dad was 6'2 and mom was 5'10 yet the kid was a tiny shrimp and never seemed to grow taller. Parents got him on prescription late in middle school hgh and the fucker grew like a weed and ended up getting a full ride for swimming to UGA. Point being in relation to bone structure, his face literally changed. Not just change as in growing up and getting older, his brow line changed dramatically, jaw line and his whole damn head just looked kind of odd....even slightly misshapen.

The pics of him before hgh and after are undeniable...it changed his bone structure but not in a good way, imo. Dude just looked kind of weird.

I don’t believe tren can changed born structure

Its more so the facial muscles, actually all so, that Ive noticed the change in…Specifically the muscles to the side of your eyes that flex when you open your jaw…

I ran 200mg of a tren-e (along with 200mg of masteron-e and 200mg of test-e) a week for about a year straight back when I was younger...

This is what I had/have noticed:

1. Made me horny as hell, all the time.
2. Cut me up really good, could eat and drink whatever I wanted and still get cut.
3. Strength/Endurance went up
4. Insane night sweats, every single night.
5. Thought my girlfriend (wife now) was cheating on me all the time (she was not) - was a mental fuck I had to deal with and always remind myself it was the tren.
6. Always wanted to get into a fight with someone (never did, had to control that mentality).
7. Would have a tantrum like an 8 yearold when my girl didn't want to have sex lol.

Something I deal with to this day (and I blame tren) is I have super bad anxiety now, been better at controlling it but has not been a fun ride with anxiety attacks.

Would I do tren again? Maybe... But would want to cycle it when I don't have a lot going on in life and would be a much shorter duration.

I ran 200mg of a tren-e (along with 200mg of masteron-e and 200mg of test-e) a week for about a year straight back when I was younger...

This is what I had/have noticed:

1. Made me horny as hell, all the time.
2. Cut me up really good, could eat and drink whatever I wanted and still get cut.
3. Strength/Endurance went up
4. Insane night sweats, every single night.
5. Thought my girlfriend (wife now) was cheating on me all the time (she was not) - was a mental fuck I had to deal with and always remind myself it was the tren.
6. Always wanted to get into a fight with someone (never did, had to control that mentality).
7. Would have a tantrum like an 8 yearold when my girl didn't want to have sex lol.

Something I deal with to this day (and I blame tren) is I have super bad anxiety now, been better at controlling it but has not been a fun ride with anxiety attacks.

Would I do tren again? Maybe... But would want to cycle it when I don't have a lot going on in life and would be a much shorter duration.
Damn tren for a year solid that's nuts. Tren is a solid compound sweats and thinking ur girl is cheating 24 7 are the worse thou I had thise same sides really bad.

Damn tren for a year solid that's nuts. Tren is a solid compound sweats and thinking ur girl is cheating 24 7 are the worse thou I had thise same sides really bad.

I was very ignorant to AAS back then and do not recommend that duration by any means. However, I was blessed that my blood work was okay and I didn’t do any (known) damage to myself.

Everything in moderation. Saying "xyz is bad for you", all depends on how much and how your body tolerates it. Smoking and drinking is bad if you over do it. But a smoke at the end of the day or a couple of drinks per week would have no long term damage. Provided you're not a stage 4 lung cancer or have cirrhosis. Just be smart.

IML Gear Cream!
Everything in moderation. Saying "xyz is bad for you", all depends on how much and how your body tolerates it. Smoking and drinking is bad if you over do it. But a smoke at the end of the day or a couple of drinks per week would have no long term damage. Provided you're not a stage 4 lung cancer or have cirrhosis. Just be smart.

Another quality response. To much of anything in life becomes a detriment. Learning the art of moderation is the first step to living a fulfilling life in my opinion.

I also did tren for a year straight. Took two months off and did it for another 4 months. Completely stupid, Yes.
The stuff is terrible on your GI. Heart Burn gets out of control on this stuff. I ended up with 5 ulcers in my esophagus. Muscle cramps was terrible for me. I have ran just about everything there is and nothing makes me cramp like tren. I think this has something to do with liver and kidney function.

Back