• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fucking A!

Lathe Crasher

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thank you SB Labs for the gift. I’m flattered already, thanks for thinking of me. For anyone who wants to try this compound, I highly recommend. SB is legit AF.

Attachments

• 2FACF136-C647-41C9-897C-0979F2E260B5.jpeg
    2FACF136-C647-41C9-897C-0979F2E260B5.jpeg
    982.5 KB · Views: 52
Honest question- does a peppermint blowjob sound like a good idea, or would it be like fucking a jar of icy-hot?

Honest question- does a peppermint blowjob sound like a good idea, or would it be like fucking a jar of icy-hot?
It’s not a horrible idea..lol. Not as strong as icy hot but you’ll feel it for sure.

Thank you SB Labs for the gift. I’m flattered already, thanks for thinking of me. For anyone who wants to try this compound, I highly recommend. SB is legit AF.

Love the picture bro and I'm going to have somebody sucking on my candy cane by midnight
SBLabsusa@protonmail.com

108 Boost High Octane

Max

Back