• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What's the going rate for a coach?

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So my buddy found a guy. He got his procard last year. My buddy is getting ready to complete. This guys price is $900 for 10 sessions. Training/posing. Is that a normal price?

He asked me and I don't know shit. I told him I'd ask the bros and get back to him. What do you guys think? Is that pretty average? Going to be in person sessions.

Thanks bros! Happy New Year!!

So my buddy found a guy. He got his procard last year. My buddy is getting ready to complete. This guys price is $900 for 10 sessions. Training/posing. Is that a normal price?

He asked me and I don't know shit. I told him I'd ask the bros and get back to him. What do you guys think? Is that pretty average? Going to be in person sessions.

Not unless he looks like what you want to look like ! I set my own fees based on how much help/hrs are needed for a client and their goal. I’ve paid or had clients and charged $55 a session to $3000 for the year. I’d do a free consultation with him and go from there.. if he won’t even do a free overview , he’s not the one .

Max

Not unless he looks like what you want to look like ! I set my own fees based on how much help/hrs are needed for a client and their goal. I’ve paid or had clients and charged $55 a session to $3000 for the year. I’d do a free consultation with him and go from there.. if he won’t even do a free overview , he’s not the one .

Max

Ok thanks bro ill let him know. Appreciate you. I'm not sure what the guy looks like. My buddy thinks he's just trying to rip him off

Wife's posing coach is $60/hr
Trainer is 950 for 6months of diet and training program with 2-3 weekly check ins and no in person. $50/hr in person

Trainers in my area charge ~$60 per hr for trainning sessions/posing.

Price seems a bit high , is diet / trainning routine included?

Good posing coaches are hard to find.

With that said, that's pretty steep unless he's a top posing coach which he isn't.

The top dogs in posing charge upwards of $100 per session on Skype but, you don't need that level of expertise unless you're a very advanced competitor.

I help my guys with their posing when we're in prep on Skype but, it's not something I charge for. Just part of the deal with me.

Same with training.

IIRC, Chris Cormier quoted $600 for 10 web posing sessions. I can’t find the email but it was in that range during the pandemic.

Dave Palumbo charges $700 for 18 week contest prep

IML Gear Cream!
I paid Dave $1,000 for a year. The guy I was going to hire before he passed was $3,500/year. I think Milos is $350/month.

I charge $100 an hour in person and includes protocols and diets

Where I live a shitty planet fitness trainer is $75 an hr

In my experience location has alot to do with it

When I lived in Philly I was charging $50 an hour and no one could afford me. Except I had a handful of NBA players wives. Those rich people rarely paid their bills believe it or not.

I don't do online training anymore bc I have too little time and I want all my in person clients to be the focus. I get way better results out of in person.

I charge $100 an hour in person and includes protocols and diets

Where I live a shitty planet fitness trainer is $75 an hr

In my experience location has alot to do with it

When I lived in Philly I was charging $50 an hour and no one could afford me. Except I had a handful of NBA players wives. Those rich people rarely paid their bills believe it or not.

I don't do online training anymore bc I have too little time and I want all my in person clients to be the focus. I get way better results out of in person.

So would you say online coaching is inferior to in person?

Back