• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Christmas Talk

I loved this Christmas. Best part of the whole year.

Christmas has been good this year man. Got some more tools to work on my car. (2014 Turbocharged Scion FR-S)

As far as Pcom tho. Placed an order for Test, Tren, Mast, and Asin. Response time was incredible and was shipped out pretty fast. Can't wait to post about the TD and the unboxing. Decent haul of gear coming in.

Christmas is the event that goes on for eternity. Beginning with Jesus Christ's birth unto us a Savior has been given and His name shall be called Immanuel "God with us" all the way to the Great Judgement Seat.
I t was so nice to see family and friends while just contemplating on the season?

Christmas has been good this year man. Got some more tools to work on my car. (2014 Turbocharged Scion FR-S)

As far as Pcom tho. Placed an order for Test, Tren, Mast, and Asin. Response time was incredible and was shipped out pretty fast. Can't wait to post about the TD and the unboxing. Decent haul of gear coming in.

Thats awesome man. Good to hear it. If you have any issues you know who I am and where to find me brother.

- - - Updated - - -

Christmas is the event that goes on for eternity. Beginning with Jesus Christ's birth unto us a Savior has been given and His name shall be called Immanuel "God with us" all the way to the Great Judgement Seat.
I t was so nice to see family and friends while just contemplating on the season?

That’s one of the best things I have seen this holiday season. Thank your for chiming in my brother.

Back