• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

is this normal?

rawbuilt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
this vial of test cyp that i ordered has a light yellowish tint to it...

other pics that ive seen on here of the vials, the oil looks crystal clear

ive had test e 400 with yellow tint and it was fine

i think it has to do with carrier oil used

if you trust your source should be gtg bro

- - - Updated - - -

didnt realize this was sb labs subforum lol

ya bro sb labs is gtg for sure

Do you think you can get a clear picture and post it for me bro?

Could be a multitude of things different carrier oil id figure from your source, long as there's no floaters should be g2g long as it's clean quality stuff as it should. Color to me has never made a difference in pinning but the clearer the oil makes me feel more comfortable, it's not cloudy in your vial is it?

Dash of tren for a lil kick? Lol jk
Wouldn't hurt haha. Depending on how he is looking at it if you go into our TD feedback thread it's a sticky you can see somebody posted a picture of 10 testosterones still in the vacuum seal bag one has a yellow tint to it but that is due from the back of the label I'm wondering if this is the same situation

I have had slight, slight yellowish tint before as well. With SB and another very trusted source. It's all good.
Nothing to be concerned about, imo.

I use to get three 5ml vials per 90 days of prescription testosterone from pharmacy and sometimes I get one that has more of a yellow tinge. I’ve had Tren that was clear to red rust and they all were good. The clear ones, I’d like to know how they do it , the raw powder is yellow to begin with. I actually do know how but; it brings up a good subject : color does not define how good a product is , results of your own and your own tests(blood or lab test) are a good marker. Once I find a great , spot on product..I try to get a lot of it .

Max

Yeah I got out of the game for a few years once and I ordered some test e and was emailing the person I got it from wondering why it was so clear. I remember a yellow tint in the past. Mostly clear lately.

Back