• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Injectable anavar source?

Naathaan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'd like a good source for injectable anavar. One of my favorite steroids but oral anavar gives me stomach issues. Anyone have any ideas?

I'd like a good source for injectable anavar. One of my favorite steroids but oral anavar gives me stomach issues. Anyone have any ideas?
I absolutely love it myself its really hard to find a source its difficult to manufacture if ur not knowledgeable

I actually just found one but not a sponsor on here. Don't know how good it is.

Why not simply use Masteron?

I carry Super R andro and AndroHard. These are legal topical prohormones that convert to pure DHT in the bloodstream.

They easily are interchangeable w Vars effects.
They too are a bit pricy. Lmk if ur interested
www.gymntonic.com

I carry Super R andro and AndroHard. These are legal topical prohormones that convert to pure DHT in the bloodstream.

www.gymntonic.com
Wes always has an answer and if not he'll find one.

Glonavar by Global Anabolics.

www.gymntonic.com

The Andro products are $$ but they are $$.
AndroHard has been a go to of mine for awhile fellas
Just be mindful of the aggression when supplementing

The Andro products are $$ but they are $$.
AndroHard has been a go to of mine for awhile fellas
Just be mindful of the aggression when supplementing

Agreed

I will beat the shit out of someone on dbol or AndroHard

AndroHard is stronger then anavar. And some fool will call it a sales pitch.

Look I don't make a dime off you going to prison.
Dbol, tren,trest and AndroHard have the most aggression out of anything I know.

Im still gonna sell u it...but if you buy it and assault someone, that's on you.

AAS and roid rage is not fake. Roid rage is the real deal. On 50mgs of dbol I will break your jaw for looking at me sideways.

Injecting orals doesn't make since to me just means more scar tissue . I could see if u was doing last 4 weeks for a pro show or something other than that I don't understand it at all. Maybe I'm just old school lol

Injecting orals doesn't make since to me just means more scar tissue . I could see if u was doing last 4 weeks for a pro show or something other than that I don't understand it at all. Maybe I'm just old school lol

Easier on the appetite for people that lose it with orals.

When I was younger Ive been taking dbol non stop for many months. Now my stomach doesn`t allow me to take much orals. I used inj dbol and liked it alot.

It’s actually healthier to inject vs take orally because oral steroids are methylated which means they pass through the liver without being destroyed which is horrible for your liver. So injecting is safer.

Hello All.
I have been looking everywhere concerning this issue. I received some injectable Anavar and am trying to figure out the best way to inject. If I go under the skin, is leaves a sore welt that last for about 2 days. Keep in mind, I inject twice a day. I injected in thigh muscle last night and still can not walk right. Anyone out there have any experience with injectable Anavar? FYI: Before you ask why inject, injectable only goes through the liver once and is more potent because of the same reason.

Back