• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What did ya get for Christmas?

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You guys get anything cool for Christmas? Let's hear it. 👂

I got some workout gear like I always ask for. Some cash from the in-laws. Over all had a pretty good time. I don't ask for much. Im pretty set. No one knows what to get me haha.

Happy holidays guys!! Its snowin like a mother fucker here. Might get that extended holiday haha

🎄🌲🎅🤶🎁

I have a hard time getting in enough vegetables, so Mrs Swolle got me a Vitamix juicer. Now I'll be able to drink my veggies. Also, a professional set of kitchen knives

New pair of shoes, protein powder, box of cookies from MyCookieDealer, and clothes. Was a good time with the family and great food. Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

Cool pair of jeans that fits my ass and legs and still has a smaller waist and boot cut legs.

I have a hard time fitting well into Jeans so these will last me all year.

Nike sweatshirt and 2 sweatpants, workout gloves, Copperfit anklet socks, Saucony knee high socks, plaid bathrobe, kitchen knife set.

Traeger grill, camera gear and some needed time away from work.

Perhaps use some time away from work to bone up on photography. I've used to do some weddings and portraiture years ago which was satisfying and would love to do it again but with a digital SLR.

Cool pair of jeans that fits my ass and legs and still has a smaller waist and boot cut legs.

You found gold… now you got to find where they are from and get 5 more lol. You ever try Levi 541’s…. No boot cut but good for the large ass/legs and smaller waist.

Air pod pro… my old ones wouldn’t last my entire workout. Workout gear and clothes. I have four kids so Xmas always clobbers me. I wouldn’t have it any different though. Happy holidays all

You guys get anything cool for Christmas? Let's hear it.

I got some workout gear like I always ask for. Some cash from the in-laws. Over all had a pretty good time. I don't ask for much. Im pretty set. No one knows what to get me haha.

Happy holidays guys!! Its snowin like a mother fucker here. Might get that extended holiday haha

Workout gear and cash - can’t beat that! I got myself some goodies from one of our awesome sponsors on this site. The gifts that keep on giving all year long lol. No snow where I’m at yet but I’m sure we’ll get plenty next month! I do not like this thing called snow, I do not like it when it blows, I do not like it when it drifts, so I’ll stay inside and enjoy my gifts! Hahaha! Happy holidays brother!

IML Gear Cream!
Workout gear and cash - can’t beat that! I got myself some goodies from one of our awesome sponsors on this site. The gifts that keep on giving all year long lol. No snow where I’m at yet but I’m sure we’ll get plenty next month! I do not like this thing called snow, I do not like it when it blows, I do not like it when it drifts, so I’ll stay inside and enjoy my gifts! Hahaha! Happy holidays brother!

Lol, nice bro. I got my self sone gifts that keep giving as well. Can't beat these deals around this time of year.

Ya snow fuckin sucks. Gym better still be open God damn it. I can't go anywhere. My car turns into a snowplow, just to low. Need another car!! 4 wheel drive would be nice!!!

Get a tree next year bro! I always had one as a single guy. Was nice coming home to.

- - - Updated - - -

Nike sweatshirt and 2 sweatpants, workout gloves, Copperfit anklet socks, Saucony knee high socks, plaid bathrobe, kitchen knife set.

All the good stuff!!

I got to see my whole family, hug each and every one of my kiddosI gave them presents that they loved :) I had a great Christmas! I also got a cool under armour jacket and an academy gift card :)

Air pod pro… my old ones wouldn’t last my entire workout. Workout gear and clothes. I have four kids so Xmas always clobbers me. I wouldn’t have it any different though. Happy holidays all

Fuck.. bro 4 kids. That's a cash dump lol. I'm sure they are happy tho

New pair of shoes, protein powder, box of cookies from MyCookieDealer, and clothes. Was a good time with the family and great food. Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

Hella nice bro, everything cost so much right now. More free protein the better, haha. What kind of shoes you get man?

- - - Updated - - -

Traeger grill, camera gear and some needed time away from work.

Traeger, nice man. I've always wanted one of those

- - - Updated - - -

That's a great problem to have!!

Fuck.. bro 4 kids. That's a cash dump lol. I'm sure they are happy tho

My mom raised me and my 2 brothers all by herself...and a rather poor-ish family but we did manage to have enjoyable Xmases over the years. The best part was going to my grandmother's for a nice Italian dinner and that couldn't be beat!

I have a hard time getting in enough vegetables, so Mrs Swolle got me a Vitamix juicer. Now I'll be able to drink my veggies. Also, a professional set of kitchen knives

Hell ya bro! That will be a life changer. Your wife's the best! I need new knifes. I need to ask for better shit

I got to see my whole family, hug each and every one of my kiddosI gave them presents that they loved :) I had a great Christmas! I also got a cool under armour jacket and an academy gift card :)

Sounds like a good time man. I bet your a great Dad! And I know that ant easy!!

Hell ya bro! That will be a life changer. Your wife's the best! I need new knifes. I need to ask for better shit

I got a new Oster knife set from my youngest brother's gf and it's a very decent set. My current set's 12 years old and the knives are starting to separate from the handles.

My mom raised me and my 2 brothers all by herself...and a rather poor-ish family but we did manage to have enjoyable Xmases over the years. The best part was going to my grandmother's for a nice Italian dinner and that couldn't be beat!

Being poor as a kid sucks man.. but at the same time it builds character. I grew up the same and I wouldn't change a thing. You see the rich kids out there? FUCK THAT. My kids going to have holes in her shoes till she's 10 lol

Being poor as a kid sucks man.. but at the same time it builds character. I grew up the same and I wouldn't change a thing. You see the rich kids out there? FUCK THAT. My kids going to have holes in her shoes till she's 10 lol
Yes and my brothers and I never even had runins with the law. My mom raised us well...

Personally I despise rich people but never really vocalized that as nowadays I'm doing quite well.

Get Shredded!
Gift cards to cheesecake factory for date night with the wife as my mom watches the kids overnight. Of course with that being said I got like all parents on seeing pure joy and happiness in their kids as they open their presents, seeing them happy is everything

Hahaha! Yeah guess I should put a tree on my list for next year. I can decorate it with gear like I’ve seen others posting. Sounds like you need to put a Jeep on your list lol!

Gift cards to cheesecake factory for date night with the wife as my mom watches the kids overnight. Of course with that being said I got like all parents on seeing pure joy and happiness in their kids as they open their presents, seeing them happy is everything

Lol… I got the same from my mother…

My wife got me an Ooni pizza oven, and some A5 Wagyu. My kids got me some cologne and dry rubs for bbq.

Hella nice bro, everything cost so much right now. More free protein the better, haha. What kind of shoes you get man?

Seriously, prices sky rocketing over here. Got a pair of red and black Jordans.

I was stoked when I opened a gift that had two Golds Gym tank tops. I know, weird, but I am a huge fan of Golds.
I did buy myself two new firearms, but that was a me to me gift.

Got a big can of popcorn. lol

My mom gets me this can of popcorn every year. I don't want it or ask for it. She thinks I love it and want it....so I have to pretend.

I enjoy the family and giving.

Definitely on the losing side of give to get ratio.

Yes and my brothers and I never even had runins with the law. My mom raised us well...

Personally I despise rich people but never really vocalized that as nowadays I'm doing quite well.

Same here bro.

Must times, if you do better then your parents, then you are in good shape. Progress.

They do say most kids won't do as well as their parents did going forward for different reasons. IDK.

Was a time we were on welfare and foodstamps (like the real colored stamps that I was embarrassed of at checkout,, not the debit cards they have today).

Grew up poor mostly bc my dad was addicted to prescription drugs after a ulcer/stomach surgery. This was like early 70's.

He couldn't hold a job long bc of withdrawals and whatever the fuck. So we struggled. Moved around a lot. 3 different High Schools.

So what pisses me off?? When some woke prick talks about white privilege. And wants to partake in what I have earned and built.

Went into the military to pay for college. GI Bill. ANYONE can do that, same as me.

So some years nothing or not much for christmas.

Sorry if I bummed anyone out.

Back