• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Incentives for Lab Testing

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do any of the sponsors here offer incentives for sending their products off to be tested by Janoshik?

Ask them individually. I sent my results to a sponsor just for their edification and they offered to send me something. I did it just to help them stay legit. I also consider any expense worth it in the long run. Hell, I even test shit they sell here just to show guys they are buying nada. But you can’t convince these knuckleheads. It’s all about boxes, holograms and PRICE.

Do any of the sponsors here offer incentives for sending their products off to be tested by Janoshik?

Any reputable one should unless they have a lab report from the same batch/month that they've already paid to have done. In which case most will still give you a small discount or a free bottle of something. You shouldn't expect anything but again, I've never seen a reputable lab not incentivize someone adding to their legitimacy via lab work

Ask them individually. I sent my results to a sponsor just for their edification and they offered to send me something. I did it just to help them stay legit. I also consider any expense worth it in the long run. Hell, I even test shit they sell here just to show guys they are buying nada. But you can’t convince these knuckleheads. It’s all about boxes, holograms and PRICE.
You forgot about feelz and bonerz

Every source I use will pay you back for the product and the test if you tell them after its done. Within reason Im sure. They probably don’t wanna pay for you to test a whole fucking pallet of the same compound, like 2,000 vials of Test E

Back