• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Maskless Karen ASSAULTS Old Man on Airplane for "No Mask"

Wat a stupid bitch ......perfect example of demcraps/libtards behavior

OMG if some cunt talked to my father that way and I was there I would have pulled her fucking lungs through her throat. Did she spit at him too? She wouldnt be alive when that plane landed.

EDIT: sorry I stoped the video to type the above before I finished the video. WOW this has my blood boiling

Last edited:
Certain times of the month and being an irrational pos are just a bad combination for some.

And as she yells at him to put on his mask hers was off the entire time. Libtards are beyond stupid and sick.

these people think the are right to do this, they fail to realize that they would have been Nazis gleefully reporting their neighbors to be sent to death camps. all because the government started this mask bullshit that doesnt do a god damn thing to stop the spread of anything

Covid is the biggest attack on America. We are at war, it's just that it is irregular warfare. Psychological, information, biological, etc.

This "virus" has revealed more pyschological issues , brainwashing and dependence then ever.

9/11 brought out the Patriots.

Covid brought out the damned. These are the most damaged pyschologically.

They make zombie movies and shows all the time. This subliminally is the closest we have ever gotten. This is literally what we are seeing and this is 100% intentional.

Who can we trust? Not Politicians. Not 3 letter agencies. Not the talking heads of the MSM.

The Military is all that is left

GITMO awaits many.

There’s a shitty movie out on internet TV called “The Survivalist”. It is a post-apocalyptic story on day 500+ of Delta. Shit is completely ragged and part of the story is the internment of healthy people and then delta running through the camp, killing everyone. Except John Malkovic. He’s the reason we took a chance and wasted 2 hours of our lives. I guess everyone is looking for a payday?

The fact they are using something current for a post-apoc movie seems like “art” imitating life. Somebody paid for this hunk of shit.

Why didn't they just slap a rear choke hold on her and drag her ass to the restroom and throw her in...

IML Gear Cream!
Very sad what has happened to our country and society. It breaks my heart to see stuff like this.

Covid is the biggest attack on America. We are at war, it's just that it is irregular warfare. Psychological, information, biological, etc.

This "virus" has revealed more pyschological issues , brainwashing and dependence then ever.

9/11 brought out the Patriots.

Covid brought out the damned. These are the most damaged pyschologically.

They make zombie movies and shows all the time. This subliminally is the closest we have ever gotten. This is literally what we are seeing and this is 100% intentional.

Who can we trust? Not Politicians. Not 3 letter agencies. Not the talking heads of the MSM.

The Military is all that is left

GITMO awaits many.

This woman represents the 5-7% of the population that are incapable of understanding the truth. Even if she was shown video of Fauci talking about how he helped purposefully create the virus, she wouldn't believe it. Their psychosis is so deep that they are incapable of ever, and I mean ever, changing. Truly deranged and scary people.

I read she was a former playboy model. Need to find the pics now because I’m instinctively attracted to batshit crazy women.

Back