• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First Order in a pinch

JaceBon

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to make a post throughout the process of my first tiny order. I actually only ordered some caber since its so hard to find, even harder to find domestic and yet harder to find a place with no minimum order! Will post a pic when I get it. So far I’m pretty pleased with the pricing and communications.

Sounds promising.. are you on a current cycle?

Sounds promising.. are you on a current cycle?
I blast and cruise on my TRT. Right now I’m in the last few weeks of a very light DHB run just to try it out. The caber is for when I run my first tren ace blast in the spring. Wanna look like a freak at the arnold classic!

I blast and cruise on my TRT. Right now I’m in the last few weeks of a very light DHB run just to try it out. The caber is for when I run my first tren ace blast in the spring. Wanna look like a freak at the arnold classic!
Make a log if you have time bro want to see the progress! I'm still too green to run tren, maybe next yr when I get 2 more cycles in.

Are you adding dhb to your trt? I typically run low dose add ons as well such as low dose mast and primo. I have a bunch of dhb and I thinking of adding that someday to my trt. What dose of dhb you running right now?

Are you adding dhb to your trt? I typically run low dose add ons as well such as low dose mast and primo. I have a bunch of dhb and I thinking of adding that someday to my trt. What dose of dhb you running right now?
I don’t just cruise with DHB, no. I’m not sure I would either because I wouldn’t want the pip year round. But who knows at a low enough dose you might not get any.

I’m running JPal’s DHB at 400/week right now. The pip isn’t bad but it’s not non-existant. I don’t think theres any such thing as completely pain free DHB. Getting good results tho. Toning nicely and vascular as a walking erection

Just wanted to make a post throughout the process of my first tiny order. I actually only ordered some caber since its so hard to find, even harder to find domestic and yet harder to find a place with no minimum order! Will post a pic when I get it. So far I’m pretty pleased with the pricing and communications.
Price, communication and promptness. All you could possibly ask for

Back