• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Injection site not doing so good

Chicken n wafflz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
8d0254c69b86a25c1394edbc360a2b08.jpg

So I’ve tried glutes and now delt. Using tren ace zhpc. Got it from a source I’ve been getting it from. But now I’ve got now hard lumps on my glutes. And tried my delt. No lumps but this picture is today pinned Wednesday!!! You can see where the pin was but the surrounding area is getting discoloration. Still feel it. Little concerned

Is this your first run?
what size needle are you using?

You are taking an unnecessary risk using steroids. You look like you have much you can accomplish without them.

As far as injection problems, it is impossible to guess without knowing your technique. Also, people have different reactions to different carrier oils. You may be just having a normal reaction to something your body doesn’t like.

Spend your money on a coach to help you with diet and direction.

First run with tren. My 4th cycle

25x1

2 things... pin probably too short try 1.5 in the glute
what carrier oil is it?

- - - Updated - - -

You are taking an unnecessary risk using steroids. You look like you have much you can accomplish without them.

As far as injection problems, it is impossible to guess without knowing your technique. Also, people have different reactions to different carrier oils. You may be just having a normal reaction to something your body doesn’t like.

Spend your money on a coach to help you with diet and direction.

And THIS

Carrier oils are becoming an issue more now..

Carrier oils are becoming an issue more now..
I have a ton of Mig sitting here. But I am shy to use it because my buddy got the flu and wicked knots from it. He’s a total pussy but still, his troubles were real. Mig is amazing to work with and the only thing that has mitigated pip from test prop for me. But I use 40% EO in my Sust350 and I don’t get pip from it (with MCT or GSO). Some guys get destroyed by EO. So like I said, hard to nail down problems over the internet.

Sponsor are all using different carriers and recipes. I suggest anyone ask first before buying. I don’t see any reason a sponsor wouldn’t share their blend.

I have a ton of Mig sitting here. But I am shy to use it because my buddy got the flu and wicked knots from it. He’s a total pussy but still, his troubles were real. Mig is amazing to work with and the only thing that has mitigated pip from test prop for me. But I use 40% EO in my Sust350 and I don’t get pip from it (with MCT or GSO). Some guys get destroyed by EO. So like I said, hard to nail down problems over the internet.

Sponsor are all using different carriers and recipes. I suggest anyone ask first before buying. I don’t see any reason a sponsor wouldn’t share their blend.

Yea agreed! I’m not a pussy by any means but the lumps are no good. I can’t pin they are so bad!

Now with discoloration and the fact that it’s still sore after 2 days, maybe it’s the oil I’m having a reaction to!

Honestly I know I’m a little heavier. My bloods are good. Weight is 285lb. Currently at 20% bf.

I’ve used my distributor for a while now, been happy. Run test, dbol, deca, NPP Been happy with everything. Just looking for something I can get my strengths raised without “bulking”.

Looking for cleanest gains.

Arachis oil is peanut oil. I don’t know why anyone would use this? Mexican Sustenon and Deca use it. Could be a huge problem for peanut allergy people. Just like MCT for coconut folks. One of the trusted sponsors here uses mostly Mig from what I can tell. He ain’t skimping on carrier oils.

You are not 20% body fat. Go to my “Guess my bodyfat” thread and play.

Not hating. Just being real. Please take no offense.

IML Gear Cream!
Yea I have seen that! Maybe have to start a search to get my stuff elsewhere.

Carrier oil I believe is.

arachis oil

Exactly if it ain’t working in your ass and shoulder. It ain’t going to work anywhere you pin it.

Arachis oil is peanut oil. I don’t know why anyone would use this? Mexican Sustenon and Deca use it. Could be a huge problem for peanut allergy people. Just like MCT for coconut folks. One of the trusted sponsors here uses mostly Mig from what I can tell. He ain’t skimping on carrier oils.

No offense. I don’t agree with my dr either I’m guessing I’m close to 30

PM’d you

That’s not a good carrier oil at all as far as I’m concerned. And I’ll be the first one to say just take some ibuprofen and wait it out but that is looking kinda bad. Might be worth a trip to the walk in.

It's really hard to say from a photo online but if I were to guess I would say that "potentially" looks like a mild case of cellulitis.

It also looks like bruising/hematoma in the shoulder , what I am guessing is the injection site.

If it worsens be seen asap. If you need a story say you think a spider may have bit you. This can truly result in abcesses or various similar bacterial infections.

Bactrim would be a potential antibiotic "if" it indeed is a cellulitis type of issue.

Watch for streaking at the site of the injection.

Any fever, nausea?

I can't tell if you have or had swelling?

What no ones gonna flame this guys “pip in my delt” thread cause of the way his arms/body look? Sheesh why you guys gotta be so mean to me?

Lol I jk I don’t give a fuck….

All I gotta say is it doesn’t look much different than my delt when I apparently missed my shot, aside from the bruise by injection site. How does your arm feel? Is it warm to the touch? Sore?

My missed delt hurt decently bad. Arm lit up, down to elbow and get hot and looked puffy. Lost all my vascularity from inflammation and took about 5 days to feel better.

Btw when was your last cycle? How long ago?

No offense bro but if your 4 cycles deep in the game then you’re doing something very wrong to be looking like that… unless you took a big break after the 3rd and didn’t do anything for a long time

Last edited:
What no ones gonna flame this guys “pip in my delt” thread cause of the way his arms/body look? Sheesh why you guys gotta be so mean to me?

All I gotta say is it doesn’t look much different than my delt when I apparently missed my shot, aside from the bruise by injection site. How does your arm feel? Is it warm to the touch? Sore?

My missed delt hurt decently bad. Arm lit up, down to elbow and get hot and looked puffy. Lost all my vascularity from inflammation and took about 5 days to feel better.

No offense bro but if your 4 cycles deep in the game then you’re doing something very wrong to be looking like that… unless you took a big break after the 3rd and didn’t do anything for a long time

It's because we love you 😛😛😛

That’s not a good carrier oil at all as far as I’m concerned. And I’ll be the first one to say just take some ibuprofen and wait it out but that is looking kinda bad. Might be worth a trip to the walk in.

Thanks bro. Ok day 3 now.

It's really hard to say from a photo online but if I were to guess I would say that "potentially" looks like a mild case of cellulitis.

It also looks like bruising/hematoma in the shoulder , what I am guessing is the injection site.

If it worsens be seen asap. If you need a story say you think a spider may have bit you. This can truly result in abcesses or various similar bacterial infections.

Bactrim would be a potential antibiotic "if" it indeed is a cellulitis type of issue.

Watch for streaking at the site of the injection.

Any fever, nausea?

I can't tell if you have or had swelling?

I had a fever but for about a day but it was before the pin in the shoulder. No nausea. Shoulder isn’t swelling except at the pin sight.

Get Shredded!

Having some shoulder to elbow pain every one in a while.

It is warm to the touch.

I hadn’t been on a cycle in over a year.

Having some shoulder to elbow pain every one in a while.

It is warm to the touch.

I hadn’t been on a cycle in over a year.

Shitty part. Glutes still have the damn knots. Been almost a week! Must be the carrier oils. I’ve never had this reaction before!

Not to be THAT GUY. But, he’s already 4 cycles deep. Regardless of how lean he has been in the past, if he’s 4 cycles deep, he’s not going to listen to someone saying to get off of gear just because he is over what many quote to be the “optimal” bf%.

Even on a cut, gear would be effective in allowing him to maintain more muscle while in a caloric deficit. Additionally, he could even do a full re-comp if done smart.

On top of that, lots of competitors tend to bulk as much as possible in the off season and do a harsh diet down. Granted, most of us are not competitors and we’re looking for gains we can keep. Not just to look good on stage for a couple days out of the year.

I have heard before that at higher bf, aromatization can be a bigger issue, but I’m not sure how valid that is.

Just my 2 cents.

-Nex

Not to be THAT GUY. But, he’s already 4 cycles deep. Regardless of how lean he has been in the past, if he’s 4 cycles deep, he’s not going to listen to someone saying to get off of gear just because he is over what many quote to be the “optimal” bf%.

Even on a cut, gear would be effective in allowing him to maintain more muscle while in a caloric deficit. Additionally, he could even do a full re-comp if done smart.

On top of that, lots of competitors tend to bulk as much as possible in the off season and do a harsh diet down. Granted, most of us are not competitors and we’re looking for gains we can keep. Not just to look good on stage for a couple days out of the year.

I have heard before that at higher bf, aromatization can be a bigger issue, but I’m not sure how valid that is.

Just my 2 cents.

-Nex

Honestly,

I was thinking on pulling the gear.

What would you consider a smart full re comp?

Honestly,

Might not be a bad idea bro, atleast dropping the tren and maybe just cruUsing for bit while you get your diet and training in check, wouldn’t be a bad idea IMO. That’s assuming you’re cruising between cycles that is… if you’re running PCT I would just go through with that properly (not sure how to do so, but just saying) and get everything else in check and come back to the gear when you’re physically and mentally equipped to do so.

The fact that you’re considering dropping the gear, and the fact you’re are pretty out of shape (not to be a dick) tells me you’re really not ready to cycle especially with tren….don’t take it from me man you’re gonna do what you’re gonna do. I know I heard similar advice when I was first starting and in the end I just went with my gut and didn’t listen, as I thought I was ready… but I was not questioning myself at all in whether or not I should be running gear, I was DEAD set on seeing this shit through, and willing to to completely change my life to get the most out of it.

It’s you’re decision to make man… I’ll respect it either way. Just telling you what might be the smarter thing to do.

Last edited:
4-6 months of discipline in the kitchen and the gym (cardio for sure) and you’d be more than ready IMO and would properly get WAY more out of the cycle you’re attempting to run currently

Honestly,

Everyone’s gonna shit on you for being pudgy but I was in the same boat when I did my recomp after being out of the gym for 5 years and now I’m right back to being a nice lean and built 230. Everyone’s a critic. I just did 500 test and 50 anavar for mine. Worked wonders.

Everyone’s gonna shit on you for being pudgy but I was in the same boat when I did my recomp after being out of the gym for 5 years and now I’m right back to being a nice lean and built 230. Everyone’s a critic. I just did 500 test and 50 anavar for mine. Worked wonders.

Not giving the guy shit for being pudgy just more so questioning his dedication and discipline…

Just my 2 cents.

-Nex
Just because people might not listen shouldn’t preclude us from giving good advice. Yes, estrogen loves a fat environment. But the real reason should be that you don’t lay groundwork AFTER you throw gear into the mix. For some reason people today think that going to the gym means automatically that you must use steroids. The issue with this is that they don’t get everything else in order before using gear.

Might not be a bad idea bro, atleast dropping the tren and maybe just cruUsing for bit while you get your diet and training in check, wouldn’t be a bad idea IMO. That’s assuming you’re cruising between cycles that is… if you’re running PCT I would just go through with that properly (not sure how to do so, but just saying) and get everything else in check and come back to the gear when you’re physically and mentally equipped to do so.

The fact that you’re considering dropping the gear, and the fact you’re are pretty out of shape (not to be a dick) tells me you’re really not ready to cycle especially with tren….don’t take it from me man you’re gonna do what you’re gonna do. I know I heard similar advice when I was first starting and in the end I just went with my gut and didn’t listen, as I thought I was ready… but I was not questioning myself at all in whether or not I should be running gear, I was DEAD set on seeing this shit through, and willing to to completely change my life to get the most out of it.

It’s you’re decision to make man… I’ll respect it either way. Just telling you what might be the smarter thing to do.

I think my issue was life, The “pandemic” didn’t help, had a kid (which was amazing) but I worked every day and stress, moved to another state. So I lost a lot and gained a lot of weight!

I agree lay my ground work then build myself back up. I posted originally cause I was concerned about the knots and discoloration. I know I am pudgy I am working on it. I have got my food set, I’m literally strictly on chicken and rice or potatoes. (I am okay with bland). Just add some sauce.

I am willing to listen from anyone who has more experience than me! I’ll take the advice! I will drop the tren and cruise on the test e. That’s it then!

Back