• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Considering DHB

IML Gear Cream!
Hahaha it’s all good . Nothing any one here can say will bother me at this point in my life . I just find it odd how that shot hurt the most .
I had a bad shot in the VG once, forget what I was pinning, I think I hit a nerve but I was limping for a week before an orthopedic surgeon at work did an assessment on me. I didn’t tell what him I did but when he assessed me and press on my glute I about jumped out of my skin. He thought I had a bad muscle pull and prescribed a 5 day course of steroids, prednisone I think. That was my worst shot ever, it scarred me as I rarely hit VGs anymore. Super paranoid I’ll hit that nerve again.

I had a bad shot in the VG once, forget what I was pinning, I think I hit a nerve but I was limping for a week before an orthopedic surgeon at work did an assessment on me. I didn’t tell what him I did but when he assessed me and press on my glute I about jumped out of my skin. He thought I had a bad muscle pull and prescribed a 5 day course of steroids, prednisone I think. That was my worst shot ever, it scarred me as I rarely hit VGs anymore. Super paranoid I’ll hit that nerve again.

So what sites do you rotate if no VG??

DHB was a crap shoot for me. One time I’d hit my quads with DHB mixed with whatever and I had little to no PIP and then other times I was dragging my leg behind me for two days. I loved the DHB but I’d definitely stick to your glutes as much as possible. Just my two cc’s though.

Start with a good source..with little to no PIP...
Then cut it still,just to prevent flare ups..

That's my ideology when it comes to a compound known for PIP..

Anyone know if dhb could cause night sweats in the first week ? I woke up last night all sweaty and that don’t normally happen. Pillows were all wet . I was sleeping on a leather couch too so idk if that had anything to do with it .

Anyone know if dhb could cause night sweats in the first week ? I woke up last night all sweaty and that don’t normally happen. Pillows were all wet . I was sleeping on a leather couch too so idk if that had anything to do with it .
Ah the old pleather slip and slide.

I sweat more on leather or imitation couches then my bed.

I've personally never used dhb since I haven't had the interest but, I do believe night sweats are a common side.

I've personally never used dhb since I haven't had the interest but, I do believe night sweats are a common side.

Really..one of the best compounds out there..
But yes..night sweats are common..leather+sweat=great sex..lol

I figured the leather couch had something to do with it . I told my wife and she says it happens a to her too when she sleeps there .

Get Shredded!
So I keep hearing lol that’s why I’m running it !

Just read through the entire thread. Great material for learning and thanks for all the upkeep. I am very interested in doing a DHB run as well and I may have missed it but can you mention the sponsor's DHB you are currently cycling?

Just read through the entire thread. Great material for learning and thanks for all the upkeep. I am very interested in doing a DHB run as well and I may have missed it but can you mention the sponsor's DHB you are currently cycling?

Np I’m gonna keep logging here through out my time using this compound . I’m currently using gear church dhb .

Sweating in general was definitely a thing when I ran DHB, not just at night. Its like baby tren in that regard.

Sweating in general was definitely a thing when I ran DHB, not just at night. Its like baby tren in that regard.

I didn’t think it would happen that fast tho . I r noticed more sweating this week for sure .

So both quad shots were virtually painless . The glute shots gave me more of an issue lol . The left 1 was the worst . It was fucked jp for a week. The right side not as bad .
And yo tell me why dhb pip creeps up on you like 2-3 days later lol .

Back