• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Considering DHB

Get Shredded!
Looking at this for the next DHB run
Test E....150mgs
DHB...300-400
NPP....300

Oral still working on..

So today the spot is a little sore like I know I hit that spot but that’s all. I trained legs today with no issues . If it stays like this ills definitely be able to tolerate it . The real test is gonna be the quad injection . I’ll probably do that Friday. But like I said if it’s like my glute it shouldn’t be an issue .
Thats the way I saw it. A sore ass isn’t a big deal. You’re in for a treat if you don’t inject your quad often tho lol

- - - Updated - - -

Looking at this for the next DHB run
Test E....150mgs
DHB...300-400
NPP....300

Oral still working on..
I’d imagine that would be a good run. The only complaint I had was the DHB almost cut too much and the NPP would be a perfect balance

Thats the way I saw it. A sore ass isn’t a big deal. You’re in for a treat if you don’t inject your quad often tho lol

- - - Updated - - -

I’d imagine that would be a good run. The only complaint I had was the DHB almost cut too much and the NPP would be a perfect balance

Tbh idk how long I’m gonna run it . It’s not horrible pain but may be more then I want to deal with for the next few weeks . Especially bc before I added this I had zero pain no matter where I inject . I’m gonna stick it out a little more . I’m gonna have to switch my inject up to where I’m only shooting the dhb into my glutes . I’m gonna try a quad shot Friday and see how it goes bc I don’t train with weights on Saturday and Sunday . If it sucks to bad I’ll stick with glutes .
I did the first shot Monday and today it’s still pretty sore

Tbh idk how long I’m gonna run it . It’s not horrible pain but may be more then I want to deal with for the next few weeks . Especially bc before I added this I had zero pain no matter where I inject . I’m gonna stick it out a little more . I’m gonna have to switch my inject up to where I’m only shooting the dhb into my glutes . I’m gonna try a quad shot Friday and see how it goes bc I don’t train with weights on Saturday and Sunday . If it sucks to bad I’ll stick with glutes .
I don’t wanna scare you off of the stuff because I did get some pretty solid results but yeah I’d def recommend sticking with the glutes if your quad doesn’t like it. A sore ass is reasonably easy to train with

I don’t wanna scare you off of the stuff because I did get some pretty solid results but yeah I’d def recommend sticking with the glutes if your quad doesn’t like it. A sore ass is reasonably easy to train with

Do you think the pain of the shot out weighs the gains from this stuff ? I have zero experience with this . So all I know is shit I read online and we all know that can be taken with a grain of salt bc it will hit people different. I wonder if there’s anything else I can do for the pip tho. I’m gonna try rubbing the shit out of the spot I inject . I normally massage it but I haven’t been recent bc the gear I have was painless .

Not a huge muscle gainer IMO. I love it because there’s no sides . Keeps me full and veiny . Running it with Tren now and I’m not flat like usual . I really liked it with Anadrol . As a stand alone in a cycle I’d use it for a cut . It’s hard for me to bulk on it without getting fat, but I eat way too much lol

Not a huge muscle gainer IMO. I love it because there’s no sides . Keeps me full and veiny . Running it with Tren now and I’m not flat like usual . I really liked it with Anadrol . As a stand alone in a cycle I’d use it for a cut . It’s hard for me to bulk on it without getting fat, but I eat way too much lol

Why would you be flat unless your not eating carbs??? I’m doing a lean bulk . Idk if that’s the right term to use but my calories are high and clean. Monday I just started on 3000 cals a day and I actually lost fucking weight . I’m gonna run this intake for a week and see how I look, feel, and what the scale does . If I keep losing then I’ll up it by 200 at a time until it slows down or I’m slightly gaining . I do NOT want to get fat at all. So I’m trying to keep it as lean and clean as possible . I hate fucking being in a calorie deficit to long . In 2021 I went from 230lbs fat down to 170 and back up to around 190 where I’m sitting at now .

I’ll clarify . I eat around 6-700 grams of carbs a day. I’m really pushing the food. Tren just runs right through me. I ended last cycle at 229. Cruised and cut some fat. Started this cycle at 205. I’m already back at 225 and not even half way through the cycle. I would give credit to the DHB for keeping the weight on me where otherwise I’d be fighting leaning out due to the Tren . I really love DHB man, I can eat, feel well, strong and constantly pumped. Don’t give up on it . Week 5-6 you’ll notice something different, always warm that vial up before injecting .

I’ll clarify . I eat around 6-700 grams of carbs a day. I’m really pushing the food. Tren just runs right through me. I ended last cycle at 229. Cruised and cut some fat. Started this cycle at 205. I’m already back at 225 and not even half way through the cycle. I would give credit to the DHB for keeping the weight on me where otherwise I’d be fighting leaning out due to the Tren . I really love DHB man, I can eat, feel well, strong and constantly pumped. Don’t give up on it . Week 5-6 you’ll notice something different, always warm that vial up before injecting .

I was thinking about heating it up . You think that would ease the pip ???

IML Gear Cream!
Z has way more experience than myself. I’m ocd so it’s just become a habit . Some vials necessary because of crash obviously, but even the ones that aren’t crashed I still give them a nice bath . I know if I was having issues like Jacebon having to massage or use a heating pad after injecting I would ditch the compound no doubt . Luckily my body agrees with it I guess . I’ve ran it probably 4 times. Different batches but all same sponsor . I’d love to try someone else’s one day . Cough cough GC . One day i shall be worthy.

You don't know pain until you run DHB 200mg/ml. I ran it a few summers ago at 1ml eod with Mast E and Test, which is a great combo. However, not only is it crippling, but the pip can last up to 10 days. I remember a particular quad shot that kept me from walking with dignity for about 10 days. Tried cutting it with GSO, but it made no difference. Around 3 days after pinning is when the pip starts, and radiates and spreads down the quad, delt,or glute. I've run the 100mg/ml version, and it's much better. Someday, I may run it again.

I was thinking about heating it up . You think that would ease the pip ???
I had to heat mine because JP’s formula crashed after every use. But yeah its always good practice to heat your oil. Definitely cuts down on pip if you ask me.

You don't know pain until you run DHB 200mg/ml. I ran it a few summers ago at 1ml eod with Mast E and Test, which is a great combo. However, not only is it crippling, but the pip can last up to 10 days. I remember a particular quad shot that kept me from walking with dignity for about 10 days. Tried cutting it with GSO, but it made no difference. Around 3 days after pinning is when the pip starts, and radiates and spreads down the quad, delt,or glute. I've run the 100mg/ml version, and it's much better. Someday, I may run it again.

Lol that doesn’t sound Fun at all . Glad I got 100mg then .

I had to heat mine because JP’s formula crashed after every use. But yeah its always good practice to heat your oil. Definitely cuts down on pip if you ask me.

I’m gonna try running it under warm water tn before I stab my self . This time I’m be doing 2ml dhb 1 ml primo .

Dont be afraid to get it hot. I heat mine right on the fucking stove top for 20 seconds when its red hot. As long as you’re not fucking boiling it the oil will be okay. Plus you gotta think of your internal body temp; so a hot oil is actually less of a shock to the body than room temp.

Dont be afraid to get it hot. I heat mine right on the fucking stove top for 20 seconds when its red hot. As long as you’re not fucking boiling it the oil will be okay. Plus you gotta think of your internal body temp; so a hot oil is actually less of a shock to the body than room temp.

Makes sense , I ran it under hot water last night . When the oil heats up you can tell bc it looks different inside the syringe . I shot 2ccs dhb with 1cc primo last night after heating and rubbing the shit out of it . As of now I feel nothing in that spot .

Makes sense , I ran it under hot water last night . When the oil heats up you can tell bc it looks different inside the syringe . I shot 2ccs dhb with 1cc primo last night after heating and rubbing the shit out of it . As of now I feel nothing in that spot .

Well that's a Win..
Reason I said usually not...
If the PIP is due to the hormone,carrier oil or putting together..solvents ect...stuff we have No control over..Heat usually or almost never helps..Now if it's crashing that's different..but 99 times our of 100,heat doesn't make a smidgen..I once had a 50cc jug of hard PIP..tried everything...gave that shit a hard Toss..
But still give it a try...can't hurt(anymore than it already does)
Heat Will dull a needle quick..

I have a great sterile easy heating protocol from an old Lion Warrior Blast,that is magical..

Well that's a Win..
Reason I said usually not...
If the PIP is due to the hormone,carrier oil or putting together..solvents ect...stuff we have No control over..Heat usually or almost never helps..Now if it's crashing that's different..but 99 times our of 100,heat doesn't make a smidgen..I once had a 50cc jug of hard PIP..tried everything...gave that shit a hard Toss..
But still give it a try...can't hurt(anymore than it already does)
Heat Will dull a needle quick..

I have a great sterile easy heating protocol from an old Lion Warrior Blast,that is magical..

I’m not sure if it was the best or not lol . But it’s the end of the day now and still not as sore as the other side that only had 1 ml dhb.

So todays Friday . Still almost no pain from the 2 ml of dhb with primo . But the shot I did on Monday In my left glute still fucking hurts today . I wonder why it’s so different .

Get Shredded!
So todays Friday . Still almost no pain from the 2 ml of dhb with primo . But the shot I did on Monday In my left glute still fucking hurts today . I wonder why it’s so different .
Day 3 was always the worst for some reason. But if you’re not crippled I’d say you’re doing alright!

Day 3 was always the worst for some reason. But if you’re not crippled I’d say you’re doing alright!

I don’t get why the right glute is almost not sore at all and I put 2ml dhb on that side . The left one still hurts and that only had 1 ml with test and primo . Today I did a quad shot . I did same thing as last time . Warmed it under hot water and rubbed the shit out of the spot after . Maybe the first 1 was a fluke lol !

I don’t get why the right glute is almost not sore at all and I put 2ml dhb on that side . The left one still hurts and that only had 1 ml with test and primo . Today I did a quad shot . I did same thing as last time . Warmed it under hot water and rubbed the shit out of the spot after . Maybe the first 1 was a fluke lol !
Very well could be. Happens to the best of us sometimes! Especially if you were bervous and maybe just wiggled the pin around too much

I just started this week running 500 in two jabs; 2.5ml of dhb each shot. Hit both glutes so far and no pip. Mixed with 1ml test.

I just started this week running 500 in two jabs; 2.5ml of dhb each shot. Hit both glutes so far and no pip. Mixed with 1ml test.

That’s good news . I think I may have just had a bad shot then . Bc I was expecting the 2 ml to be worse .

That’s good news . I think I may have just had a bad shot then . Bc I was expecting the 2 ml to be worse .
Unless you got it within the last month, we may have the same brand. If so it’s not bad at all. I’d actually prefer it higher dose even if that means with a little pip so there’s not so much volume of oil.

And yes every once in a while you have bad shots. They can suck. Other week I hit nerve in leg my quad started spasming and I had to start over.

Well so far the quad shot has been the least painfull lmfaooo .
1 test primo and dhb . I did heat it up again and rubbed the shit out of the area . The left glute that I did on Monday still hurts today . Who tf knows

I say this in love, suck it up; you’ll be fine!!!

Hahaha it’s all good . Nothing any one here can say will bother me at this point in my life . I just find it odd how that shot hurt the most .

Back