• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

More Gym Idiots

I don't know why I watched this. It just blows my mind how stupid people are. This is the exact reason I workout at 3 am. What kills me more that anything is girls and guys spending 2/3 of their time setting up tripods, video taping, editing and posting their workout. Not a single drop of sweat or effort all about look at me I am working out.
I wish they would not allow that shit at the gyms.

I don't know why I watched this. It just blows my mind how stupid people are. This is the exact reason I workout at 3 am. What kills me more that anything is girls and guys spending 2/3 of their time setting up tripods, video taping, editing and posting their workout. Not a single drop of sweat or effort all about look at me I am working out.
I wish they would not allow that shit at the gyms.

I too train at 3 am for the same reason...a few weeks ago as I was leaving around 4:30 am a grossly overweight woman came in...she set up the squat rack, flat bench and preacher curl machine for some sort of tri set workout...her stomach hung all the way to her knees...I didn't stick around to watch her workout but I can imagine...eeeeek

I found a sweet spot around 1pm-3pm that my gym is either OGs or no one at all. They took a good hit during covid and alot of the less then part timers haven't came back

This one had some of the sickest burns to date. And the old man laughing gets me every time.

There is a guy in my gym who always wears the brand Dwayne Johnson, the rock, even the headphones. He came up to me in the middle of the gym if I was "on" (I said no of course) and then proceeded to tell me what he was on and how his guy hooked him up then asked if I ever had hair loss issues. I said I've been bald since I was 21 (now 34) so yes... he continues to go on and on then I realize a massive red lump on his shoulder were I guess he pinned... dude is about the size of Urkel. I got to a point were I just walked away.

There is a guy in my gym who always wears the brand Dwayne Johnson, the rock, even the headphones. He came up to me in the middle of the gym if I was "on" (I said no of course) and then proceeded to tell me what he was on and how his guy hooked him up then asked if I ever had hair loss issues. I said I've been bald since I was 21 (now 34) so yes... he continues to go on and on then I realize a massive red lump on his shoulder were I guess he pinned... dude is about the size of Urkel. I got to a point were I just walked away.

Benefit of getting in at 3 and leaving by 4:30 before knuckleheads get in. I don't want to look at, talk or compare workouts with anybody. Go in with my headphones and hoodie, don't make any eye contact and run out quick. I tried going in later and just can't do it.

Also, whats the deal with girls with an ass size of a bus squatting 5 days a week? Get your butts on the treadmill rather than squatting everyday and taking videos of your ass and posting it.

There is a kid at my gym who wears a "Hardest worker in the room" t-shirt. I don't think I've ever seen him do one rep of one exercise smh

That pretty much sums up every chic I see at the gym. Everyday is ASS day. I mean I’m not complaining but damn.

Benefit of getting in at 3 and leaving by 4:30 before knuckleheads get in. I don't want to look at, talk or compare workouts with anybody. Go in with my headphones and hoodie, don't make any eye contact and run out quick. I tried going in later and just can't do it.

Also, whats the deal with girls with an ass size of a bus squatting 5 days a week? Get your butts on the treadmill rather than squatting everyday and taking videos of your ass and posting it.

That pretty much sums up every chic I see at the gym. Everyday is ASS day. I mean I’m not complaining but damn.

Nothing beats a nice big ass on a female!

Not a fan of big-fat asses. Its the latest fad thanks to IG and social-media. It disgusts me actually.
Gym I go to in MA in 90% Spanish, lots of girls in yoga-pants, with giant asses, they think it looks good. It does not...

Give me back the old-school MuscleMag look.

MuscleMag-International-April-2012.jpg

I'm always afraid that I've been featured in one of these videos and I'm not aware of it. That being said ... I'm too polite to ever call people out on their form, I let them do their thing (let alone film them ...). I've seen some absolutely moronic stuff. For some reason or other, it's always the most moronic in January ... new years resolution I guess.

I'm always afraid that I've been featured in one of these videos and I'm not aware of it. That being said ... I'm too polite to ever call people out on their form, I let them do their thing (let alone film them ...). I've seen some absolutely moronic stuff. For some reason or other, it's always the most moronic in January ... new years resolution I guess.

New couple at the gym yesterday ive never seen, early 20's, probably a new years join.
Both around 6-ft tall, and very very skinny. Like, never saw a weight.
Right over to the SQ rack they go, fired up on PWO no doubt. Dude was slapping his own face, etc.
Puts 135 on the bar, maybe bends down 2-inches. A quarter-sq would have been deep compared to this.
His girl goes next, the dummy leaves the 135 on there. She almost buckles completely, her legs/hips were flailing, and she only went down an inch or 2 as well.
Even my wife noticed and said "someones gonna get hurt"

After a few of those foolish things each, they leave the weights on the bar and go over to leg-press.
Dude sits in seat, starts slapping the sides of his thighs to get amped. Hysterical. (2-plates a side).
His girl couldnt do a rep, so he grabs the platform and was yelling making her do forced reps.
She didnt know how to put the handles back, dude almost let it go on her.

I didnt see them back this AM, but if it continues I may try to see if they need some help/instruction. The girl is gonna cripple herself.
I normally would never say anything to strangers in the gym, but this is bad.
The 120 lb dude however struts around throwing mean "stink-eye" to everyone like an "iron-beast bad-ass", so I just may let them be, but yeah, not good...

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
New couple at the gym yesterday ive never seen, early 20's, probably a new years join.

The new years people are the worst. Now I don't claim to be the strongest guy in the gym, but when I am literally lifting double what you're lifting for reps, do not come over to me and tell me that I am doing something wrong. There's probably a reason for it.

Ex; happened this week. Was doing deadlifts, and I was doing pyramid sets so it involved a lot of plates shifting around. I was using a 10lb plate to be able to easily get the big plates on / off the bar. Guy walks over to me and says "bro have you ever heard of a deadlift wedge?" "Yeah you mean the one that you were using and the gym only has one?" Yeah. Really irritated me. This guy was wearing all sorts of equipment, his knees were practically touching, and he was barely squatting 185 lbs and fucking screaming to bang out half reps, but he thinks me, the guy who's deadlifting 5 plates has never heard of a deadlift wedge. Wow.

The new years people are the worst. Now I don't claim to be the strongest guy in the gym, but when I am literally lifting double what you're lifting for reps, do not come over to me and tell me that I am doing something wrong. There's probably a reason for it.

Ex; happened this week. Was doing deadlifts, and I was doing pyramid sets so it involved a lot of plates shifting around. I was using a 10lb plate to be able to easily get the big plates on / off the bar. Guy walks over to me and says "bro have you ever heard of a deadlift wedge?" "Yeah you mean the one that you were using and the gym only has one?" Yeah. Really irritated me. This guy was wearing all sorts of equipment, his knees were practically touching, and he was barely squatting 185 lbs and fucking screaming to bang out half reps, but he thinks me, the guy who's deadlifting 5 plates has never heard of a deadlift wedge. Wow.

You just made me google “deadlift wedge”. Lol

Maybe just the gyms I go to- but I’ve never seen or heard of them. Just grab the plates from the bottom & they’ll slide right on/off.

Back