• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GC Test Cyp Blood Work 2021

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you don't like reading, results were good as usual.

My current protocol is 75mg twice a week and has been for a few months. Friday and Tues pins. I *needed* to have a low result to get my primary care doc off my back, so when I got an appt on Wednesday, I SKIPPED the usual tuesday shot the day before appt. So it had been a full FIVE days since my last pin. This is no AI, nothing else. I know the doc asked for total and free test, and E, but the only thing that has shown up so far is the total. I will post the rest when/if they show up. Given my previous experience with rx trt, this number is still higher than what I would have expected at similar dosage...meaning it is overdosed a bit.

Attachments

• tst2021.jpg
    tst2021.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 144
Thanks bro....good luck playing the TRT game!

If you don't like reading, results were good as usual.

My current protocol is 75mg twice a week and has been for a few months. Friday and Tues pins. I *needed* to have a low result to get my primary care doc off my back, so when I got an appt on Wednesday, I SKIPPED the usual tuesday shot the day before appt. So it had been a full FIVE days since my last pin. This is no AI, nothing else. I know the doc asked for total and free test, and E, but the only thing that has shown up so far is the total. I will post the rest when/if they show up. Given my previous experience with rx trt, this number is still higher than what I would have expected at similar dosage...meaning it is overdosed a bit.

Thanks bro....good luck playing the TRT game!

Nah, I quit that a long time ago. I do my own trt. She just wants to blame everything else on my trt. "You get heartburn a lot? It's because you're on trt. Sore throat? TRT. Your wrist is broken? TRT." She's a peach. But she's good about giving me whatever else I need, so I roll with it. And it's only once a year and 100% covered by insurance.

I do 150mg once a week and on day 5 or 6 I'm in the 400s. I've posted bloodwork alot but I do love GC and all the stuff I've ever tried has been awesome! The masteron is strong shit to. If I'm not careful I'll tank my E2 real quick on that stuff! Just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Good to know...looks like you have her eduacted.

Nah, I quit that a long time ago. I do my own trt. She just wants to blame everything else on my trt. "You get heartburn a lot? It's because you're on trt. Sore throat? TRT. Your wrist is broken? TRT." She's a peach. But she's good about giving me whatever else I need, so I roll with it. And it's only once a year and 100% covered by insurance.

I don't know why the other results are taking so long, but the estro finally posted:

Attachments

• estro.jpg
    estro.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 105
I don't know why the other results are taking so long, but the estro finally posted:

PhJYCCGEEEIIIabs39ktIYQQQgghhJhWElgIIYQQQgghpmzSydvHjh0b94drhBBCCCGEELePBx54YNQJCCYdWHz88cfqh1 EEEIIIYQQtz r1TpqYCHJ20IIIYQQQogpkxwLIYQQQgghxJT9BULUQgqdfDXGAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

I had my blood work done by Lab Corp. The Estradiol Sensitive test is what I am told is the accurate test for Estradiol? On top of that Lab Corp shows a different reference range. That may be because it's based on the (what I believe) more accurate Estradiol Sensitive test? Regardless I was marked high at 86.8. My libido started to go down so I started aromasin (12.5mg EOD) and I can tell the libido is getting better.
That doesn't answer your question if it's a good number, but I thought I would offer this as a comparison.
PhJYCCGEEEIIIabs39ktIYQQQgghhJhWElgIIYQQQgghpmzSydvHjh0b94drhBBCCCGEELePBx54YNQJCCYdWHz88cfqh1 EEEIIIYQQtz r1TpqYCHJ20IIIYQQQogpkxwLIYQQQgghxJT9BULUQgqdfDXGAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Last edited:
Looks like I can't get the image to post so the reference range listed in my results were 8 to 35 pg/ml

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!

I had my blood work done by Lab Corp. The Estradiol Sensitive test is what I am told is the accurate test for Estradiol? On top of that Lab Corp shows a different reference range. That may be because it's based on the (what I believe) more accurate Estradiol Sensitive test? Regardless I was marked high at 86.8. My libido started to go down so I started aromasin (12.5mg EOD) and I can tell the libido is getting better.
That doesn't answer your question if it's a good number, but I thought I would offer this as a comparison.

I'm not using tren or anything else that would be throwing the number off. So I wasn't too concerned about getting the sensitive test.

is that a good number to you? Feeling ok?

I guess good is subjective. I'm not growing any boobies to play with, boners are ok, libido ok, etc. I've been playing with my AI (again) and seeing what I can get by with/without. This is the first time since I started that I've been completely without an AI (also the lowest i've ran my test since the start). Without going back and looking at my log or previous labwork thread, I was about 235 estro last time and was still using AI (higher test level too).

I see a lot of guys hit the panic button when their estro gets high and they don't really have any sides. Or they have sides, but haven't tested levels yet. Hopefully sharing a big scary estro level with no sides will help put some people at ease...I might be an outlier though for estro sides. Not every rat is exactly the same. I will start getting gyno lumps on 250mg test EW. I can also run 1mg pharma azole ED (500-600mg test blasts) without crushing my estro (probably a poor responder).

The point here is log what you're doing, do it consistently, and get tested. So *you* know how *you* respond to things.

Last edited:
Well said.

I'm not using tren or anything else that would be throwing the number off. So I wasn't too concerned about getting the sensitive test.

I guess good is subjective. I'm not growing any boobies to play with, boners are ok, libido ok, etc. I've been playing with my AI (again) and seeing what I can get by with/without. This is the first time since I started that I've been completely without an AI (also the lowest i've ran my test since the start). Without going back and looking at my log or previous labwork thread, I was about 235 estro last time and was still using AI (higher test level too).

I see a lot of guys hit the panic button when their estro gets high and they don't really have any sides. Or they have sides, but haven't tested levels yet. Hopefully sharing a big scary estro level with no sides will help put some people at ease...I might be an outlier though for estro sides. Not every rat is exactly the same. I will start getting gyno lumps on 250mg test EW. I can also run 1mg pharma azole ED (500-600mg test blasts) without crushing my estro (probably a poor responder).

The point here is log what you're doing, do it consistently, and get tested. So *you* know how *you* repsond to things.

The point here is log what you're doing, do it consistently, and get tested. So *you* know how *you* respond to things.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but according to the reference range and your result ( for estrogen ) you are just near the top of the range for normal right? You’re not like way over the range or anything….

Correct me if I’m wrong, but according to the reference range and your result ( for estrogen ) you are just near the top of the range for normal right? You’re not like way over the range or anything….

Correct, just at top of range. 167 this time.

Correct, just at top of range. 167 this time.

Multi… not trying to hijack your thread here, but I hope you don’t mind me asking another question.

I was feeling like shit (couldn’t get hard, high anxiety, super hot and sweating a lot, very moody and on edge) so I got my estradiol tested and it came back high like I thought it was going to. I’m going to put the result and the reference range below. The way that I interpret it is that my E2 level was more than 1.5 times the high end of the reference range which would be considered quite high MAINLY because I was most definitely experiencing negative side effects. Does this seem like I’m looking at it right? May seem like a dumb question so I apologize.

(BTW, I have sense lowered my E2 and feel a thousand times better)

Ref. Range: < OR = 39 pg/ml
Result: 61 (high)

Multi… not trying to hijack your thread here, but I hope you don’t mind me asking another question.

I was feeling like shit (couldn’t get hard, high anxiety, super hot and sweating a lot, very moody and on edge) so I got my estradiol tested and it came back high like I thought it was going to. I’m going to put the result and the reference range below. The way that I interpret it is that my E2 level was more than 1.5 times the high end of the reference range which would be considered quite high MAINLY because I was most definitely experiencing negative side effects. Does this seem like I’m looking at it right? May seem like a dumb question so I apologize.

(BTW, I have sense lowered my E2 and feel a thousand times better)

Ref. Range: < OR = 39 pg/ml
Result: 61 (high)

Not hijacking at all and learning is what we're here for. To be honest, I was kind of waiting on someone to ask this question (or similar). That range itself from my labwork is super high...imho. Both the range and the actual result. Most guys hit the panic button when it gets over 50. So why is the bottom of that range 60 from my test? Did they use the female sensitive test to check and that is why the high range? I'm guessing they probably did, given the reference range. But that's just a guess. The downside to this particular test is it was done by my general practice doc. She knows shit all about hormones. So it's kind of a crap shoot between her and the nurse on duty as to what tests are actually ordered. And the results that are posted for me by lab are just results typically. Not the actual test they were done under. Sometimes I will see a "chem 8, chem 14" or similar, but most times it's just raw data. So I'm left on my own to interpret said data. I'm no expert, but I can muddle my way through it and know what to watch for.

And both our tests were pg/ml. So it's not like there is a conversion issue for ng/pg/nmol/etc.

See that’s what confuses me… it would seem that the only thing that matters truly, is the number YOU get in relation to YOUR reference range… maybe I’m wrong.

Here’s what I’m saying. I bet if you took the same blood test as ME with MY reference range your E2 would’ve been like close to 39 (which was the top number of the reference range for my test) so like 37 or something. and if I took the test that YOU took my result would have been whatever the top number of YOUR reference range was TIMES 1.5,
Because I was 1.5 times the top end of my reference range

Does that shit make sense???

I mean that’s gotta be right

Like, if you took the test and reference range I had, your number probably wouldn’t be 167, it would have been like 36, because the top
End of my reference range was 39, and on YOUR test 167 was near the top number of your particular reference range

Dude I could be wrong but it doesn’t make sense any other way???

Get Shredded!
I mean think about it, The bottom number of your range was 60… I had a result of 64 on my test, so if ojr numbers were the same because of PG/ML then I would have very low/crashed estrogen

See what I mean?

lmao....pg/ml is pg/ml. That's why I pointed out both tests were using the same measurement. It's not a metric vs standard thing.

I understand what you're thinking though...as long as you keep weighing yourself with the same broken scale that measures ten pounds heavy, you'd know if you're losing weight or not, regardless of accuracy.

Ok, but my result was HIGH estrogen with a result of 64. So you’re telling me if I took YOUR blood test with your high reference range that my result would have still been 64 and I in fact would have almost crashed estrogen?

That make absolutely no sense

I’m not going to take two different tests with two different reference ranges and one is going to say I have 1.5 times the amount of E2 I’m supposed to have and the other say
I have almost zero E2

I’m not going to take two different tests with two different reference ranges and one is going to say I have 1.5 times the amount of E2 I’m supposed to have and the other say
I have almost zero E2

That's why I pointed out they probably used the female sensitive test on me--that was the female "normal range". Again, that is my guess based on the range, since I don't know what test they actually used. Having said that, the normal range for female is typically like 15-350ish. So I'm not certain if that was age adjusted, etc. But...at the end of the day....pg/ml is still pg/ml. Just like the scale they weigh you on before you see doc is still the same pounds, whether you're female, male, or dead weight. Does that make sense?

I see.

So then if that’s what happened (what you said about them maybe using the sensitive test and range for females) then your E2 for a male is actually quite elevated, correct?

Because from what I have been seeing a normal E2 level in a make is somewhere between 10-50 pg/ml

So my result of 64 is still “high” according to that 10-50 range and I definitely had all the symptoms of high estrogen.

I still don’t understand why they chose a reference range that started at 0 stopped at 39 on my test though

But all in all yes I see what you’re saying bro

I see.

So then if that’s what happened (what you said about them maybe using the sensitive test and range for females) then your E2 for a male is actually quite elevated, correct?

Yep...sky high. And like I said it's been higher. And my dick is working, I cum when I expect to, no boobies, libido is good, etc, etc, etc. That's why testing is so important as an individual. Someone may be a high or low responder to a given medication. Someone may or may not get sides at a certain level. It's all highly dependent on the individual. The one thing I don't have in my logging and testing is an estro level for when I was showing signs of gyno. So I don't know if it was 300 or if it was 3000. Any time I started getting a lump, I'd jump on the AI and have it down in a week. This is where it helps when we share labs and can get a general idea of what "most" of us are experiencing in general.

As far as "acceptable" lab ranges go, it varies from country to country, state to state, lab to lab. For example, when measuring test levels, an "acceptable" range may top out in the 600's in one lab and in the 800's in another lab. The 0-40 is a pretty typical range for male estro levels that showed on your test. And is what I would have expected for a male test. Like I said, most guys are in full blown panic mode at 50. And if they're having sides, I get it. Bitch tits and a limp dick is no bueno.

Yep...sky high. And like I said it's been higher. And my dick is working, I cum when I expect to, no boobies, libido is good, etc, etc, etc. That's why testing is so important as an individual. Someone may be a high or low responder to a given medication. Someone may or may not get sides at a certain level. It's all highly dependent on the individual. The one thing I don't have in my logging and testing is an estro level for when I was showing signs of gyno. So I don't know if it was 300 or if it was 3000. Any time I started getting a lump, I'd jump on the AI and have it down in a week. This is where it helps when we share labs and can get a general idea of what "most" of us are experiencing in general.

As far as "acceptable" lab ranges go, it varies from country to country, state to state, lab to lab. For example, when measuring test levels, an "acceptable" range may top out in the 600's in one lab and in the 800's in another lab. The 0-40 is a pretty typical range for male estro levels that showed on your test. And is what I would have expected for a male test. Like I said, most guys are in full blown panic mode at 50. And if they're having sides, I get it. Bitch tits and a limp dick is no bueno.

Fair enough brother

As long as my total test is in the higher range(1100-1200) 50-55 is perfect for me

Back