• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Child Coached Into Trans Identity (Mom goes off)...

What's the back story to this?
If what the first speaker says is even REMOTELY halfway accurate, she should sue and those teachers arrested for child abuse.
The FUCK are they teaching KIDS about being trans?
That's an adult topic.
Ya know.. There's a good chance the teachers aren't even fucken gay.
It's the age of the teachers.. That woke culture that's doing this.

Trans globo-homo cult loves this. This is a key goal for them, destruction of the self, of true identity........smear us into unrecognizable creatures.

All this stuff sucks.

But in the end you can’t turn a kid or adult into making them like something they don’t.

There is a natural attraction a person has to others. Can’t fight it.

Kinda how a homosexual might suppress his or her feelings but in the end they “come out “ Bc u can’t fight it or change it.

But it is adult situations and should be dealt with at home. Internally.

Even movies are rated to protect kids from adult situations

These sick kvnts need to be fired ASAP.

God help someone who ever messes with my kids, thank god they are now adults.
I feel bad for people today w/ kids in wacky libturd woke-kvnt schools... Fukk this world...

It’s a real shame, and nobody can do nothing about it because then you get a hate crime

Trying to convince a child to change their sex Is a form of pedophilia to me.. talking about sexually orientation with a child that isn't yours, pedophilia. Maybe I'm wrong, but it sure seems like a violation anyone else would go to jail for or atleast a restraining order over it. There pushing that shit hard too. The majority of kids going thru that kind of conditioning won't be good overall. What's next 12yr Olds considered adults? Makes me really wonder why?

No kidding, double standards for sure. Age requirements for drinking, smoking, gambling, driving.... but little timmy likes the color of a dress one day and somehow it's his right to become a girl.....

These kids are just following the herd. As kids, they want to fit in. That’s the goal. So the outcast kids are fitting in to the weird group and that group is being targeted by pedophiles that made there way into our schools and politics.

Remember when bulimia and anorexia was a big thing. Then we had multiple personality blow up for a while. Now we got gender nonconformity.. it’ll come in waves just like all the other “look at me, look at me” trends.

Once kids realize that being gay or being a tranny doesn’t make you special it’ll die down. In the meantime, all the perverts are having a hay day confusing kids.

One big upside to Homeschooling your kids. You pick their curriculum and have total control over who teaches them if not you.

Back