• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

McDonalds SOLVES The Pandemic

Thats ridiculous. Could only watch a little of that vid because Gregs voice annoys the crap outa me.

yea hes making videos at this point just to make videos,, imo greg had great content u cannot find anymore before he got a big name,, when he used his cellphone doing videos,, talking bout advanced cycles and all the good stuff,,
now he just makes videos to hear himself talk i think,, , kinda getting washed up, MPMD is ligit ,, altho my delts are bigger lol he still has great content , ,,

i think people need to stop making videos about dumb ass shit just to have a video,,, i think by next yr , greg will have lost almost all the veiws , and followers, he gained due to making dumb wanna hear myself talk videos

Is that actually his voice or is he doing a bit? Like Gilbert Godfried?

Nope it’s not his actual voice. Hes nothing but a gimmick now from his over priced cook book to his overpriced terrible training ebook he sells. I bought it out of curiosity and it’s trash honestly.
the bad thing is he is a really knowledgeable guy and was a decent competitor with a hell of a physique.

It’s not his real voice, he’s done many vids talking normal, but I agree it’s annoying.

yea hes making videos at this point just to make videos,, imo greg had great content u cannot find anymore before he got a big name,, when he used his cellphone doing videos,, talking bout advanced cycles and all the good stuff,,
now he just makes videos to hear himself talk i think,, , kinda getting washed up, MPMD is ligit ,, altho my delts are bigger lol he still has great content , ,,

i think people need to stop making videos about dumb ass shit just to have a video,,, i think by next yr , greg will have lost almost all the veiws , and followers, he gained due to making dumb wanna hear myself talk videos

Too many guys on juice who think Bc they have a six pack they are “special” and in the know.

They get it in their brains to be pretend gurus and wanna be influencers. Lol.

Rich Piana was for real. Guys want to be like him with is success.

Too many guys on juice who think Bc they have a six pack they are “special” and in the know.

They get it in their brains to be pretend gurus and wanna be influencers. Lol.

Rich Piana was for real. Guys want to be like him with is success.

agree %100 rich was the man ,, althooooo i didnt like all the sythol he used ,, than claims his that big,,, thats my only gripe with rich,,
a true master of the arts if you will ,

Back