• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How much did you weigh when you first started?

Get Shredded!
View attachment 69271
There’s the image now. When I was in the heart of my narcotics use and maybe 125lbs soaking wet to approx week 12 of cycle and 170lbs. I am now 182lbs and a bit larger (will take updated photos)

Congrats on your self improvement! You look soooo much healthier and better. Kick Ass!

Max

When I started about 2 years ago I was a 5' 10" 240lb fat ass. My free time was cooking, drinking and of coarse eating, after the doctor told me my liver was taking a serious beating and I was borderline diabetic I decided I needed to do something to change.
I got down as low as 178lbs and currently sitting at 193, I've never been healthier and happier. The best part is my wife has made the transformation journey with me and as she's down 60lbs herself with full intentions on pushing harder!

That’s awesome ! Especially when you both are kicking ass ! Tell her I said “ 60lbs is Incredible! Congratulations “

max

When I started about 2 years ago I was a 5' 10" 240lb fat ass. My free time was cooking, drinking and of coarse eating, after the doctor told me my liver was taking a serious beating and I was borderline diabetic I decided I needed to do something to change.
I got down as low as 178lbs and currently sitting at 193, I've never been healthier and happier. The best part is my wife has made the transformation journey with me and as she's down 60lbs herself with full intentions on pushing harder!

Also started this journey with my wife. She’s down 80lbs we both really let ourselves go after she got pregnant with our first… so glad we made these changes too. Sex has been SO much better!

u gained 45lbs in one cycle, pls share cycle thats pretty poggers

100mg test p eod, 125mg test e eod, 100mg mast eod, 100mg npp eod first 12 weeks, 70mg tren ace eod final 4 weeks. Took 20mg superdrol oral first 5 weeks daily.

Also started this journey with my wife. She’s down 80lbs we both really let ourselves go after she got pregnant with our first… so glad we made these changes too. Sex has been SO much better!

Bad fucking ass! My wife just started working out with me this week. Like a dream come true

Hell yeah man congratulations to you both!

Congrats on your self improvement! You look soooo much healthier and better. Kick Ass!

Max

Mucho thanks. I feel like a completely different person when I see myself in the mirror. What a better way to honor my fallen marine brothers than to be healthy. My 10 year squadron reunion is coming up this year and I cannot wait to go.

I was 165 pounds at 6' 4". I had also kicked a nasty dope habit lol.

I started lifting when I was like 10 after looking up to my dad and seeing him lift for years. When I got serious about lifting I weighed about 135lbs in high school. At my biggest I was 252lbs. But now I normally try to hang around 235lbs or so.

I started lifting when I was like 10 after looking up to my dad and seeing him lift for years. When I got serious about lifting I weighed about 135lbs in high school. At my biggest I was 252lbs. But now I normally try to hang around 235lbs or so.

Jesus you must be a monster. I’m trying to get like you…. My boy lol

Well a lot of people tell me I’m big as hell and all but you know how it is man. We all see ourselves as smaller than what we are lol. I’m around 235 with abs and I’m a little under 6ft. I’m decent size

B5s4tt700hp;[URL="tel:1960369" said:
1960369[/URL]]Jesus you must be a monster. I’m trying to get like you…. My boy lol

Well a lot of people tell me I’m big as hell and all but you know how it is man. We all see ourselves as smaller than what we are lol. I’m around 235 with abs and I’m a little under 6ft. I’m decent size

I definitely have gained some body dysmorphia

I started my lifting journey weighing in at 155. Now i'm 275lbs with a 2050lb total (powerlifting)

(5’8”) Started lifting when I was a sophomore in high school 15 years ago, I wrestled 152s that year so was somewhere just under that. Started to take it more serious & actually put some effort into learning what I was doing at the gym about 5 years after that, I remember I weighed 171 at the time the first day I began tracking my weight for progress. My heaviest was 233. Currently sitting around 220. That being said when I cycle I no longer try to gain any size- I like staying in the 205-220 window depending how lean I feel like being. I like doing lots of hiking over summer, sometimes over 20+ miles a day and have a SIGNIFICANTLY easier time at 205 so will cut down to around there, then when hiking season is over I’ll get back up around 220 for the winter.

Back