• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trump still owning the lying libturdz

Rot-Iron66

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If it werent for crying and lying about Orange-man 24x7, there would be no CNN and company, and they know it.

They lied and said very little people showed up to latest rally. They forget that "camera's" exist I guess.
Still owning the feeble-libturd minds and making them cry... Way to go Orange man...

Imagine being a coward-libturd?? LOL

Attachments

• image_2021-12-22_143740.png
    image_2021-12-22_143740.png
    309.6 KB · Views: 72
yeah...in many ways, helping to get him voted out hurt themselves. Their whole platform is all but gone.

If it weren't for the Jan 6th insurrection crap, they would be forced to talk about Biden.

Eventually they will have to face the music.

I am praying the dems lose their ass in the midterms. Stop some of the nonsense.

If it werent for crying and lying about Orange-man 24x7, there would be no CNN and company, and they know it.

They lied and said very little people showed up to latest rally. They forget that "camera's" exist I guess.
Still owning the feeble-libturd minds and making them cry... Way to go Orange man...

Why are the top tiers and sides of the picture heavily blurred?

yeah...in many ways, helping to get him voted out hurt themselves. Their whole platform is all but gone.

If it weren't for the Jan 6th insurrection crap, they would be forced to talk about Biden.

Eventually they will have to face the music.

I am praying the dems lose their ass in the midterms. Stop some of the nonsense.
ain’t gonna happen. Democrats own the voting process still.

Nothing will change. Ever.

Calling all ASF libturdz…. Do these pics offend you? Do they make your weak hearts hurt?

Attachments

• 80DD8A7A-CC89-43C5-917A-52B269540AF6.jpeg
    80DD8A7A-CC89-43C5-917A-52B269540AF6.jpeg
    511.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 66044CEE-AE7E-42F6-BB34-FFE45606C44A.jpeg
    66044CEE-AE7E-42F6-BB34-FFE45606C44A.jpeg
    275.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 143601F2-51EF-497A-B842-7B9E9C1B519E.jpeg
    143601F2-51EF-497A-B842-7B9E9C1B519E.jpeg
    504.2 KB · Views: 11
Trump just DEVASTATED the libz today

Did you see the value of his Incoming Social media company?

LMAO, it hasn't even started yet.

$10 BILLION DOLLARS.

He's gonna send Suckerberg to the pasture. And Jack, well Jack Dorsey the satanic pos he is, already is on the way out

They see what is coming.

This new social media is going to devastate the libz. They will have Twitter, which already is an echo tank for them to post Don Lemon video and transgenders beating biological women and celebrating it.

Dumbest human beings to have ever existed. Keep your platforms you POS!!!!!!!!!!!!

$10 BILLION DOLLARS.

He's gonna send Suckerberg to the pasture. And Jack, well Jack Dorsey the satanic pos he is, already is on the way out

They see what is coming.

This new social media is going to devastate the libz. They will have Twitter, which already is an echo tank for them to post Don Lemon video and transgenders beating biological women and celebrating it.

Dumbest human beings to have ever existed. Keep your platforms you POS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sure hope so .....all he and I want is a place to speak freely and call bs when needed lolz

And Trump could sell out a stadium tomorrow, Biden can’t sell out a room of 10 people. But remember 81 million votes. Lmao

$10 BILLION DOLLARS.

They see what is coming.

how do we invest in it?

Why are the top tiers and sides of the picture heavily blurred?

Because it's photo shopped to make it APPEAR like a sellout crowd of uneducated white male supporters.
When in reality it's actually a smaller crowd of uneducated white male supporters.

And Trump could sell out a stadium tomorrow, Biden can’t sell out a room of 10 people. But remember 81 million votes. Lmao

Well yeah he can.. When ur in a militia there really is no REAL responsibility to be at every gathering.
Not now anyway with the growing popularity of that rumble app.

... Rumble.....
Watched by good ol Uncle Sam.
He's gonna getcha!

isnt biden president, isnt everything going to shit right now, 2024 is going to be a violent year, dems are in big big trouble so they will need to stoke racial tensions and destroy things, because they are peaceful

LOL.. Pretty sure it was a "Supremacist Trumpster" (in disguise and makeup of course) who jacked her...

---------

Pennsylvania Dem who backed police 'reform' is carjacked at gunpoint in Philadelphia
Fox News ^ | 12-23-21 | David Aaro
Posted on 12/23/2021, 7:15:21 AM

Pennsylvania Dem who sponsored police 'reform' bill gets carjacked in crime-surging Philadelphia U.S. Rep. Mary Gay Scanlon, D-Pa., was carjacked at gunpoint in Philadelphia on Wednesday as crime continues to surge in major cities across the country.

Scanlon, whose district includes parts of Philadelphia and its western suburbs, was returning to her vehicle after attending a meeting when the alleged crime occurred, her office said in a statement.

"The Congresswoman was physically unharmed," the statement added. "She thanks the Philadelphia Police Department for their swift response, and appreciates the efforts of both the Sergeant at Arms in D.C. and her local police department for coordinating with Philly PD to ensure her continued safety."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

LOL.. Pretty sure it was a "Supremacist Trumpster" (in disguise and makeup of course) who jacked her...

---------

Pennsylvania Dem who backed police 'reform' is carjacked at gunpoint in Philadelphia
Fox News ^ | 12-23-21 | David Aaro
Posted on 12/23/2021, 7:15:21 AM

Pennsylvania Dem who sponsored police 'reform' bill gets carjacked in crime-surging Philadelphia U.S. Rep. Mary Gay Scanlon, D-Pa., was carjacked at gunpoint in Philadelphia on Wednesday as crime continues to surge in major cities across the country.

Scanlon, whose district includes parts of Philadelphia and its western suburbs, was returning to her vehicle after attending a meeting when the alleged crime occurred, her office said in a statement.

"The Congresswoman was physically unharmed," the statement added. "She thanks the Philadelphia Police Department for their swift response, and appreciates the efforts of both the Sergeant at Arms in D.C. and her local police department for coordinating with Philly PD to ensure her continued safety."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...
need more of this to wake up those sleeping retards, the mayor of LA was almost stabbed by a homeless man while he was on one of those "look at me I'm here and I care about you" tours thru venice, so guess what just happened? they banned homelessness in LA, thats right folks those compassionate dems that created this mess banned being homeless and sleeping on the streets.

This has many looney Libturdz not sleeping at night, their TDS is off the charts causing anguish, insomnia, mental illness...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danale...orth-an-estimated-10-billion/?sh=70f54696386b

[h=1]Trump’s New Social Media Business Is Worth An Estimated $10 Billion[/h]

The same TDS causes users of ILLEGAL anabolic steroids to post pro Trump threads multiple tines a day on ILLEGAL steroid source boards.
I'm thinking about reporting u to the justice dept because of ur purchasing of ILLEGAL anabolic steroids.
There will be no law breaking on my watch punk ass hoe.

XoX

Because it's photo shopped to make it APPEAR like a sellout crowd of uneducated white male supporters.
When in reality it's actually a smaller crowd of uneducated white male supporters.

Wow now it’s about race, how sad.

The same TDS causes users of ILLEGAL anabolic steroids to post pro Trump threads multiple tines a day on ILLEGAL steroid source boards.
I'm thinking about reporting u to the justice dept because of ur purchasing of ILLEGAL anabolic steroids.

XoX

Is this the little kidnapped chinx hostage posting his real feelings and earning his green card...boo woo dont pick on my big black boyfriend lolz

Get Shredded!

XoX

Jaywalking is illegal sir.

Every cop I know looks at Steroids like JayWalking. They laugh at it.

The liberals in the FBI, and the local police, who can't bench as much as us and are envious. Those are the ones who hate steroids.

Recall Joe Biden said he would have played baseball professionally if it weren't for his cheating steroid using teammates.

LMAO, he has been delusional for decades!!!

Well yeah he can.. When ur in a militia there really is no REAL responsibility to be at every gathering.
Not now anyway with the growing popularity of that rumble app.

... Rumble.....
Watched by good ol Uncle Sam.
He's gonna getcha!

Trump owns you, he lives in your head.

Is this the little kidnapped chinx hostage posting his real feelings and earning his green card...boo woo dont pick on my big black boyfriend lolz

Chink is such a disgusting word.
#bebest.
Wes.. If I ever see u jaywalking, I'm calling rhe cops.
We run a tight ship around here... watch ur fucken step.(see what I did there)

There is a reason liberal msm obsesses over Trump non-stop: because Biden is a turd of a President. There is no metric of success you can point to. The libs try to say "but look at new jobs created".
Well, only a mentally deficient CNN watcher and Fredo Cuomo believer buys that. Jobs destroyed by the chinese coronavirus, paid for by Fauci, and then slowly developed back into the economy aren't "new jobs". There is nothing "new" or organic about them.

Trump is more popular than ever and ole pedo Biden is a doddering fool pretending to run a country.

There is a reason liberal msm obsesses over Trump non-stop: because Biden is a turd of a President. There is no metric of success you can point to. The libs try to say "but look at new jobs created".
Well, only a mentally deficient CNN watcher and Fredo Cuomo believer buys that. Jobs destroyed by the chinese coronavirus, paid for by Fauci, and then slowly developed back into the economy aren't "new jobs". There is nothing "new" or organic about them.

Trump is more popular than ever and ole pedo Biden is a doddering fool pretending to run a country.

I thought those “new jobs” were as a result of the manufacturing jobs Trump brought back from China.

Back