• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Kyle Rittenhouse's Warning: 'Accountability’s coming'

Kid got real lucky had a good judge and bad assist DA . Most don't get that lucky once they charge you most the time it's over in this country .. unless u have shit ton of money to fight them .

Kid got real lucky had a good judge and bad assist DA . Most don't get that lucky once they charge you most the time it's over in this country .. unless u have shit ton of money to fight them .

I think it was due to him having a good lawyer who presented the facts and a jury that was objective.

In before one big liberal on here says if he would have been black, the cops would have shot him when he came up to surrender....

People would have said he would have been a hero if the people he shot were black...go figure.

Did you see Nicholas Sandmans attorneys just settled ANOTHER lawsuit, this time I think it was NBC or MSNBC? Sorry, one of those shitty networks.

The lawsuit was for $275 million but they settled.

How many of you are with me when I say this, I don't doubt for a second he got over $100 million.

This kid will never work a day in his life. Unless he chooses to.

Did you see Nicholas Sandmans attorneys just settled ANOTHER lawsuit, this time I think it was NBC or MSNBC? Sorry, one of those shitty networks.

The lawsuit was for $275 million but they settled.

How many of you are with me when I say this, I don't doubt for a second he got over $100 million.

This kid will never work a day in his life. Unless he chooses to.

Nice, I would hope he is getting half.

In before one big liberal on here says if he would have been black, the cops would have shot him when he came up to surrender....

All of my black co workers have said the same thing.

If anyone deserves some accountability $$$ it’s certainly Kyle Rittenhouse

Get the fuck out of here...
No.. He didnt deserve jail time.. I'll give him that.
But he isn't owed a fucken PENNY.
Wanna be medic first responder bullshit aside.
He went there looking for trouble and he found it.

- - - Updated - - -

Huh???????

I would imagine those people would be Trump's core base of uneducated violent supporters.

A fortunate what?
We here at the ASF DEMAND complete sentences.

Attachments

• kyle-rittenhouse-kyle-cheers.gif
    kyle-rittenhouse-kyle-cheers.gif
    275.3 KB · Views: 56
I hope he gets more than one judgement against these assholes . Plus the money that Joe biden owes him as well

SwilDong,

How come you ask others to not post so much RONA or politics, but all you do is come here for arguing those topics only.
(RONA and politics)?

Get Shredded!
Awwwww.... U thought that was gonna offend me huh?

Couldn't really care much one way or the other honestly. You are an annoying pissant who comes in here and throws inane comments around and then runs like a bitch or throws out "TRUMP" when confronted with anything. I generally try and skip over anything you put on here because it's impossible to have any reasonable discussion with you about anything really.

Your "uneducated, violent, bearded" bullshit gets my back up now and then (bearded I find most offensive considering I'm relatively hairless) and I felt the need to respond.

SwilDong,

How come you ask others to not post so much RONA or politics, but all you do is come here for arguing those topics only.
(RONA and politics)?

Pretty sure he thinks it is reverse psychology...so I oblige him. :roflmao:

Attachments

• this-isnot-an-invitation-to-rape-me-reverse-psychology-image-50805564.png
    this-isnot-an-invitation-to-rape-me-reverse-psychology-image-50805564.png
    96.1 KB · Views: 43
SwilDong,

(RONA and politics)?

U only come here to see you fucker.
I love you.
Accept my fucken love or move on.

- - - Updated - - -

Couldn't really care much one way or the other honestly. You are an annoying pissant who comes in here and throws inane comments around and then runs like a bitch or throws out "TRUMP" when confronted with anything. I generally try and skip over anything you put on here because it's impossible to have any reasonable discussion with you about anything really.

Your "uneducated, violent, bearded" bullshit gets my back up now and then (bearded I find most offensive considering I'm relatively hairless) and I felt the need to respond.

I didn't even read this.
(I really didn't)

- - - Updated - - -

How many years that guy been on the boards now?? Like we don’t know how stupid he is yet there he is constantly reminding us.

Been here and most other places longer than u hoe. Check me out on steroid.com.
Thats from 2005 I think.
Xox

- - - Updated - - -

I would imagine those people would be Trump's core base of uneducated violent supporters.

Slander and libel laws disagree with you. He deserves to have his children’s children’s children never have to do anything but count their great great grandpa kyles money that he left them :) America

Btw, I have a black beard. BOOO!

Slander and libel laws disagree with you. He deserves to have his children’s children’s children never have to do anything but count their great great grandpa kyles money that he left them :) America

Btw, I have a black beard. BOOO!

Libtards only care about laws when they’re convenient and benefit them.

The other kid is still cashing in (many millions) when the media tried to ruin him over that fake Indian thing. (Another fake racism thing gone wrong (as usual), ala Juicey Smooliet).
Kyle will cah in, when a braindead Prez calls you a supremacist and every libturd news Org jumping in, he will cash in... Everything they do backfires..

- - - Updated - - -

If he isn't, "owed a fucken penny," then why don't you tell us what accountability the media should face for their "fucken" lies?
Being that you're so reasonable, I'm sure you have a solution for their bullshit.

If he isn't, "owed a fucken penny," then why don't you tell us what accountability the media should face for their "fucken" lies?
Being that you're so reasonable, I'm sure you have a solution for their bullshit.

You will never get a logical and rational answer/response from kilsong, he gets off on being a troll. :dontfeed:

And George Floyds family did? How shocking typical black racist thinking!

Back