• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Does the Wife hate Tren? (Local Sale)

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I got the perfect solution for your Tren adventures. Wife constantly nagging you and saying she doesn't know who you are when you're on tren?

It's time to trick that complaining, nagging, soul sucking woman into thinking your running something completely different with Parabolan.

You can say it's the most gentle steroid on the market and switch the profile to Primobolan without her blinking a eye. Tell her you're a changed man and no more Tren rages in her life, or extreme paranoia.

We carry this now exclusively on the Neighborhood Shipping line with many other exotics.

Don't delay and Tren today!!!

84f033f928545ee7511b62781dd78f71.jpg

Last edited:
Don't delay and tren today!!

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I got the perfect solution for your Tren adventures. Wife constantly nagging you and saying she doesn't know who you are when you're on tren?

It's time to trick that complaining, nagging, soul sucking woman into thinking your running something completely different with Parabolan.

You can say it's the most gentle steroid on the market and switch the profile to Primobolan without her blinking a eye. Tell her you're a changed man and no more Tren rages in her life, or extreme paranoia.

We carry this now exclusively on the Neighborhood Shipping line with many other exotics.

Don't delay and Tren today!!!

84f033f928545ee7511b62781dd78f71.jpg
Parabolan is far superior to all other tren esters. I love parabolan!!!

Funniest and best sale at this community has ever had.. and yes it's factual she hates that..
But on my next go around not this one coming up but the next one, oh well I'm going to do me because I don't got much of them left in me.. I'll that will just a little bit more in that nectar

I think for the woman in our lives, TREN, is a love hate relationship. The love how it makes us sexual beasts, deviants, but they hate the fact that we can be short tempered and they get worn out. My wife says that she gets more work out of me around the house because she tells me, "You want some, Get this done first", DONE and DONE!!!

Back