• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who Wants this on the LIST..???

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I put alot of time and effort working with Church on this One..and so did Church..
I see a great deal of older guys using Deca in their TRT...like me..
So..half a cc is Test E 150mgs..and Deca 100...

And for bulking nothing beats Test/Deca..
Two cc's is...Test E 600 / Deca 400...just 2 cc's...!!!

Now the Quality...Perfect..!!!

The worries...
Under dose...Not
PIP...Not
Trust of source...NEVER AN ISSUE WITH CHURCH..

So if you want a product that has more than one use and by the best Guy in the Business..
Let Him know...Right Here..

He was waiting for me to beta it..and I have..
I have no doubt of the effectiveness..not ONE..

If you want it..sign in and Let Him know..
Thanks
Z...

This is interesting for me and my clients. I have scripts for mine but I def can see my guys using this for HRT.

Tons of respect for both of you guys...
Best of the Best...well earned..

Merry Xmas to the Church Team

I'm in!

I do this now for TRT. But if I can pull this out of one bottle even better. So iam for sure in for this mix.
Maybe 125MG to 150mg ISO with 75mg to 100mg DECA for TRT

I like it.
2 cc + 50mg dbol/ED would put you into mass monster territory real quick.

For sure I’d be interested in stocking up on some of this.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm game. Running his test, mast, deca blend with no complaints.

1 cc for TRT might just be perfect.
On occasion I do ./5 cc of each for my TRT (125 mg of each) and it helps greatly with how I can function (joint pain, etc).

great for cruising for Us 40+ guys!!!
love GC's TPP/NPP blend

I like it.
2 cc + 50mg dbol/ED would put you into mass monster territory real quick.

You mean 2cc's ED will get into mass monster status.
Still not even close.
Might get you to 210 with the right diet. :boobs:

Hell yeah!! I’d for sure be in for this. Love me some church test already haven’t tried the deca but it’s CHURCH!!!

Get Shredded!
Every time I add even a small amount of deca to my TRT I loose my libido, and I takes about 2 months for it to wear off. Anyone else notice that too? I'm an old guy, but I have sex with my hot wife three times a day, but with Deca on board that's a no go.

Every time I add even a small amount of deca to my TRT I loose my libido, and I takes about 2 months for it to wear off. Anyone else notice that too? I'm an old guy, but I have sex with my hot wife three times a day, but with Deca on board that's a no go.

3 times a day? Hawt damn! Do you even bother getting dressed or just stay naked all the time? Hahaha!

That's that there prolactin messing ya up get ya some prami or caber with celery extract you'll be fixed up shooting massive loads at her brown eye with 0 prolactin issues

That's what I was thinking. I'm gonna give that a try next time

I just have to get enough guys to try Deca next time. To be honest, I get everything I really need from straight test

Well damn it's smooth and absolutely No PIP..
Upping the dose this wk..2cc's

How many dose it normally take to get
Test E...600
Deca....400

At 250mgs each..??

Pinned 750mgs of hormone tonight...if it was going to ever hurt...It will tomorrow morning...but I have no doubt..cause Church is a Mad Ass Chef...
Z...

Back