• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who Wants this on the LIST..???

IML Gear Cream!
I am all for trying new things lol I recently picked up some his blends that I can’t wait try . Mainly bc less oil to pin is nice .

Yep...
3 cc's....thats 900 Test...600 Deca

And what would it normally be...??... minimum 5..

I used his TPP/NPP/Mast P Blend at 700 per week for 12 weeks and a kickstart with 20 mg SD for 4 weeks and it kicked ass. I'm 6' 6" and went from 245 lbs to 263 lbs and looked amazing. And honestly, I could have done even better if my diet was on point. I would highly recommend that blend.

I used his TPP/NPP/Mast P Blend at 700 per week for 12 weeks and a kickstart with 20 mg SD for 4 weeks and it kicked ass. I'm 6' 6" and went from 245 lbs to 263 lbs and looked amazing. And honestly, I could have done even better if my diet was on point. I would highly recommend that blend.

He’s got a test deca mast blend I believe it was I saw . I was kicking my self for not grabbing some on my last order .

No PIP with a 1.5cc's of the Test/Deca blend
That's 750mgs of hormone...in one pin...

Thanks Church...Perfect
Just like I knew it would BE..
X
Z...

No PIP with a 1.5cc's of the Test/Deca blend
That's 750mgs of hormone...in one pin...

Thanks Church...Perfect
Just like I knew it would BE..
X
Z...

Shit thats awesome man. Gonna have to talk the man myself one of these days!

Back