• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Toddler and covid

stinkfingerdelux

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
From my understanding. The most you can really do is treat the symptoms. For myself. I'm trying to up my zinc magnesium and vagina. Tho. I'm struggling to get my hands on the latter.

My son had a 101 fever that went up to 103.5
Hes only 2.5. So I got him pedilyte and the ice pop they make as well. Giving him moltrin and Luke warm. Baths to reduce his fever.

Is there something I'm missing.

People Here who had the hoax or aided In treatment for those that did. What do you recommend.

Parents.. What can I do to comfort him and lift his spirits.

I'm not a religious man. And my son knows not of deities. But I'll take what help I can to keep him well as he's the most Important thing in my life.
Any well wish or prayers for my sweet boy are appreciated. But most importantly I seek your advice.

Absolutely will say a prayer for him.

I know the feeling. All of my girls were sick with it. My 4 year old had it the longest, for 3+ weeks.

I bought one of those nose Fridas and I kept her nose clean. She had so much mucus and it was so bad it was coming out her eyes.
https://www.amazon.com/Nasal-Aspira...ocphy=9003427&hvtargid=pla-393985399381&psc=1

I did baby meds with her. We used Mucinex FREEFROM multi symptom cold + Flu + sore throat

We used baby nyquil at night (which was key)

We also got her liquid Amoxicillin (which contrary to popular belief) absolutely knocked down the symptoms of covid.

Tried to let her rest as much as we could, we did baby vapor rub.

Several hot showers a day or baths, the shower helped her more because of the steam/clearing of the sinus.

Pedialyte popsicles, etc.

Vitamin C, D and zinc and elderberry gummy drops.

I literally played CandyLand and Sonic the Hedgehog on the xbox 10x a day with her to keep her happy and that actually did work. As painful as it was for me to be miserably sick with covid and have to torment myself. I did it LOL

Good luck to you and your family, feel better soon!!

Also, don't forget that young children can handle a higher fever than adults. For an adult, 104 is really high. For a child, 106 is really high. Fever is good. Fever is the body fighting the infection. I know a pediatrician that would not give pain relievers to his own children when they had the flu because he placed a higher priority on developing a strong immune system. He would just let them sweat it out. I figure he must know a thing or two because he later became the head of pediatrics at his hospital. A simple cool, damp face cloth on the forehead goes a long way.

Prayers have been lifted up for you and your son.
Others have give great advice. My two little ones went through this a few months ago. Hydrate, try to have him eat what he can, and get plenty rest.

Last edited:
My prayers for you and your family, man...here's hope the little man will beat this handily!

Wait a sec.. Ur kid contracted Covid.. Your two and a half year old kid... And ur still calling it a hoax?
Did I read that correctly?
In all fairness, I stopped reading the post right after I read that.
I don't wanna read the rest Cuz I'll just start feeling bad for ur child. Not Cuz of ur beliefs about the virus.. Just cuz it's a child.
I don't have kids, but this is painful to read fella.
Good luck.. And good videos sent ur way.

How is he acting? When my kids had severe fevers they all acted different so we had to treat them different as far as comforting them. One was a snuggler one was an asshole one was a whiner and one just kept doing normal things(nothing keeps that kid down).

Wait a sec.. Ur kid contracted Covid.. Your two and a half year old kid... And ur still calling it a hoax?
Did I read that correctly?
In all fairness, I stopped reading the post right after I read that.
I don't wanna read the rest Cuz I'll just start feeling bad for ur child. Not Cuz of ur beliefs about the virus.. Just cuz it's a child.
I don't have kids, but this is painful to read fella.
Good luck.. And good videos sent ur way.
In all fairness. Yes that comes off as stupid. (me calling it a hoax.). Even more so stupid because its somewhat of an inside joke between me and captain Maga. Opps. I meant mrs stink. Lol She's more diehard trumpette than the dudes on here.

I don't think covid is a hoax. It's a virus. There's no denying that. When conversations on this topic comes up in the past she would bark about hoax. So all week I've been saying round the house that this hoax is kicking my ass. And now hers too. So I've been asking her if it's. Still a hoax. Just busting balls n all but still. N now it's all like. I never said it's a hoax stink. The jab is a rush job. Blah blah. That kinda thing.

In my fog brained stupper I must of been just Continuing the hoax name not realizing how shitty that made me come off. But there's no denial on my end that my sons sick with something not hoaxy.

You know kilsong. U might Be a good Kisser. But ur terrible at sending videos cause I ain't got shit but this hoax

In all fairness. Yes that comes off as stupid. (me calling it a hoax.). Even more so stupid because its somewhat of an inside joke between me and captain Maga. Opps. I meant mrs stink. Lol She's more diehard trumpette than the dudes on here.

I don't think covid is a hoax. It's a virus. There's no denying that. When conversations on this topic comes up in the past she would bark about hoax. So all week I've been saying round the house that this hoax is kicking my ass. And now hers too. So I've been asking her if it's. Still a hoax. Just busting balls n all but still. N now it's all like. I never said it's a hoax stink. The jab is a rush job. Blah blah. That kinda thing.

In my fog brained stupper I must of been just Continuing the hoax name not realizing how shitty that made me come off. But there's no denial on my end that my sons sick with something not hoaxy.

You know kilsong. U might Be a good Kisser. But ur terrible at sending videos cause I ain't got shit but this hoax

I get your jokes. Keep 'em coming.

We've been passing something around the last week and a half at my house. 3yr old got it first and is still coughing, but he's trucking along once he gets wound up. I started coughing yesterday and woke up with sore throat this morning, so it's coming. Daughter has it too, but my wife hasn't caught it yet. I got a yearly doc appt tomorrow...I might let them jab the swab up my nose for laughs. I don't think it's covid though...nobody has lost sense of smell or taste. Pretty sure we all had covid EARLY on. We've been exposed to it multiple times since then (literally sleeping in bed with the leper) and no one has "caught" it since.

IML Gear Cream!
Multi... did u hear that?
He said I'm a good kisser.
To quote the one and only Jerry Garcia..
your gonna miss me when I'm gone..

You'll never get another kiss from me til u get that fucken Booster shot.

How is he acting? When my kids had severe fevers they all acted different so we had to treat them different as far as comforting them. One was a snuggler one was an asshole one was a whiner and one just kept doing normal things(nothing keeps that kid down).
He's Def not himself. Woke from our bed and went into his just to lay n watch his tablet. Figured the rest would be good for em so I think he's just gonna Lounge around for the day. The asshole part of your reply made me laugh so hard.

Multi... did u hear that?
He said I'm a good kisser.
To quote the one and only Jerry Garcia..
your gonna miss me when I'm gone..

You'll never get another kiss from me til u get that fucken Booster shot.
Kilsong new motto:

No booster shot means no rooster shot

Baby aspirin and push fluids. Kids do well with C19 for the most part. Let him rest.

Baby aspirin and push fluids. Kids do well with C19 for the most part. Let him rest.
Mrs stink just texted and said the bugger keeps. Bringing his shoes to the back door cause now he wants to go outside n play. Lol one second hes burning up. N screaming and now he's all "yee-haw" but I'm pushing for a full rest day or more. He's gotta big day coming with all these toys Santa said he was bringing.

Mrs stink just texted and said the bugger keeps. Bringing his shoes to the back door cause now he wants to go outside n play. Lol one second hes burning up. N screaming and now he's all "yee-haw" but I'm pushing for a full rest day or more. He's gotta big day coming with all these toys Santa said he was bringing.

That's a good sign. But sometimes those meds really wind them up. When my boy was on cold meds he would try knocking holes in the wall and building a campfire in his bedroom... Like you said, more rest...and fluids.

That's a good sign. But sometimes those meds really wind them up. When my boy was on cold meds he would try knocking holes in the wall and building a campfire in his bedroom... Like you said, more rest...and fluids.
Yea I told her just let em play indoors but she brought em out for 10 min to go down his slide. I get it tho. He's a kid and he's gonna melt down until he gets out there. Better now than when I get home from work lol.

I hadn't considered that the meds can get u wound up. I forgot sometimes they have that effect. Think those ice pops breathed some life back into em. The pedialite ones. When she first texted me pics he looked whooped. And the image I just got was a big smile
So that's comforting.
Man last night. He woke up fevered out. Hot as heck. Mrs stink was trying to comfort him and he pushed her aside and climbed onto my belly and hugged me so hard. It was such a moment for me. Like whoa. He wanted daddy more than mommy when he felt sick. I was so surprised. Boy did that hug make me feel nice.

Outdoors is good, plenty of sunshine (vit D) and fresh air. Several docs are saying to do this.

My kid caught it when she was five and a half months old. We gave her baby Tylenol. She beat it in 3 days. Good luck bro praying for you and your family

The only way to stop the hoax is to kill those who started it. Buy your son an AR…. He’ll get over the dragon aids real quick.

my kids had it, one of them ain’t got an immune system. 5 week later she got rhinovirus (which is apparently a common cold but my wife for some reason has to say the scary words) and that gave her a fever and a hospital visit.

let’s switch wives… mines a “build back better” girl that don’t put out. So I figure I’d rather hang out with a trumpet if I’m not getting laid either way. Fuck bro, bring your kid and your beer and we’ll make it a family affair. I’ll show ya a few riffs on the guitar… give you access to a bad ass home gym that I use rarely now unexcusably and there some walleye to catch a few miles down the river.

your kid will be fine bro. Have faith and relax. Just be there. And everything necron (nice to see you posting again dude I missed ya) and multi and Inman already said above.

much love and I’ll put in a quick talk to the big guy upstairs as well cuz…. believe it or not…. Prayer works. You don’t have to believe the dnc and China build a societal super weapon flu bug….. but you’re kid (and everyone you know) will still catch covid. Just like you ain’t gotta believe in God but eternal afterlife will still be an option , until it isn’t. 😉 😉

Last edited:
Back