• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Flood of junk mail.

Timoteo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have made two separate purchases from the same source, and each time the junk mail in my inbox has increased by a factor of ten. The last time, I politely requested that the source not sell my email address to a third party. The request was ignored. So is this just the cost of doing business? Or are there sources on this sit that will respect your privacy?

I've never heard of that before but I have gotten. Junk from a couple sources before. I guarantee you we wont do that dirty shit at uncle z!! That IS NOT the price of doin business and a security threat in my opinion.

@Timoteo

Does the name of that site rhyme with "defect ears" by any chance? If it's the same one I'm thinking of, these guys are reckless as all hell. They maintain a presence on social media, email any address with subject lines like Hey Grimlok wanna try a strong oral steroid? Meet Anadrol 50 here at curb kick'd beers". It's like they think it's legal or something, they've taken google payments and PayPal in the past, completely brazen. Expensive AF too

Last edited:
Yeah that shit happens and it pisses me off. If you know who did it I would never do buisness with them again 100%.

Last edited:
I have made inquiries with sponsors here. We go back and forth and sometimes I end with “At this moment I will not be ordering but will contact you after your New Year.” Seems pretty definitive to me.
But I get emails and messages from them, unsolicited. I get they are trying to do some sales development but sending me a “Hey bro, are you still looking to order ______ ?” is not appreciated.

Why you ask?

I sanitize my electronics before flying into the US. I don’t have anything to hide (usually) but I don’t see how the USG has any business knowing MY activities in Mexico.

So one day I land and am going through Immigrations and Customs, just as I am handing my phone to the agent for him to scan my Mobile Pass QR code, a message pops up “Hey bro, did you recieve the pack?” with the sender’s very obvious business displayed. Not cool. Not cool at all.
I did some David Blaine slight of hand shit and somehow he didn’t see it.
Yes, this really happened.

Yes, you are close. This site has three sponsors that closely rhyme with "defect ears" but not exactly. As soon as they told me my order was shipped, I deleted my account.

@Timoteo

Does the name of that site rhyme with "defect ears" by any chance? If it's the same one I'm thinking of, these guys are reckless as all hell. They maintain a presence on social media, email any address with subject lines like Hey Grimlok wanna try a strong oral steroid? Meet Anadrol 50 here at curb kick'd beers". It's like they think it's legal or something, they've taken google payments and PayPal in the past, completely brazen. Expensive AF too

Yes, you are close. This site has three sponsors that closely rhyme with "defect ears" but not exactly. As soon as they told me my order was shipped, I deleted my account.

Back