• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blood work 14 days in Test/DBol from painful nipples

dragon slayer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Basically nipples were very sore after 7 days on cycle so started 40 mg Nolv and 12.5 mg Aro ED. Still very sore nipples but blood work looks ok after 7 days on Nolv and Aro? Also Baseline was Estradiol ultrasensitive vs current test results of Estradiol Baseline, not sure if that makes a difference.

Advice dosing moving forward?? First cycle was on Aro every 3rd day. ED dropped Estradiol too low on a Test only 500 mg cycle.

Current cycle- 2nd cycle ever
500 MG Test-C per week
HCG 250 iu 2X per week
25mg D-Bol Weeks 1-4

Base line numbers (after PCT of last Test only cycle)
Estradiol 26
Test 530

Attachments

• test.JPG
    test.JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 70
What brand are the Ancillaries? Are you sure they are legit?

What about your prolactin? Prolactin can absolutely be elevated on compounds other then 19-NORs.

What brand are the Ancillaries? Are you sure they are legit?

What about your prolactin? Prolactin can absolutely be elevated on compounds other then 19-NORs.

Prolactin is at 4.3 Base from last bloods 6.2

Aro is from last Feral batch- does seem ligit from bloods on last cycle, actually dropped my Estrogen too low at ED dose 12.5

Nov is from Euro

HCG is Euro

Last edited:
I guess main question is should nipples still be that sore even though bloods look in line? Might just be safer to drop the Dbol and go to Aro every 3rd day like my first cycle of Test-C only.

I guess main question is should nipples still be that sore even though bloods look in line? Might just be safer to drop the Dbol and go to Aro every 3rd day like my first cycle of Test-C only.

Your nipples are sore and your bloods look ok because DBol converts fairly heavily into methyl estradiol which will not show up on standardized blood tests. It's notoriously difficult to deal with which is why some people have so much trouble with compounds that convert to methyl-E such as D-Bol and Trestolone. Continue your AI but don't expect them to do a whole lot against methyl estradiol. If you want to stay on the DBol it's fine but you need to add a small dose of Nolvadex while you do so. Hope this helps you

*Didn't edit fast enough, sorry*

...and I hate to be one of "those guys" but yes Test only for a first cycle is usually your best bet simply because your first cycle is as much about learning how your body reacts to the gear (aromatization rate, BP, etc) as it is about gaining muscle. Some guys need no AI at all on 500mg of test and some guys need quite a bit. Adding DBol to the mix your first go around can kind of skew your interpretation of how your body reacts given its ability to convert to methyl estradiol, effect on BP, and all the water you'll be holding onto. It's no big deal but just something to be aware of

*Didn't edit fast enough, sorry*

...and I hate to be one of "those guys" but yes Test only for a first cycle is usually your best bet simply because your first cycle is as much about learning how your body reacts to the gear (aromatization rate, BP, etc) as it is about gaining muscle. Some guys need no AI at all on 500mg of test and some guys need quite a bit. Adding DBol to the mix your first go around can kind of skew your interpretation of how your body reacts given its ability to convert to methyl estradiol, effect on BP, and all the water you'll be holding onto. It's no big deal but just something to be aware of

This is my second cycle, repeating the same as first just adding DBol kickstarter. Also I am running Nolv as well now.

This is my second cycle, repeating the same as first just adding DBol kickstarter. Also I am running Nolv as well now.

Then your body isn’t handling the methyl-E well. Sounds like your Nolvadex is bunk or you need to just drop it and move on. If you’re looking for an easy kickstart that won’t convert like that I’d recommend Turinabol to you. It’s more expensive but also comes with none of the bullshit that DBol does and you’ll actually get to keep a lot of your gains

Is it still possible to develop Gyno without elevated Estrogen levels?
I just dropped the D-Bol and will probably drop the Nolva but keep Aro at 12.5 every 3rd day.

I just dropped the D-Bol and will probably drop the Nolva but keep Aro at 12.5 every 3rd day.

Yes, as I said, methyl-Estrogen will not even show up on your blood test for you to know if its elevated or not. The only thing that comes standard on your blood work is E2, regular ol' estradiol. It really just sounds like your body doesn't agree with compounds that aromatize to methyl-E. I would again recommend something like Turinabol if you want to kick off your cycle with an oral that won't give you issues with methyl E. Doesn't sound like trestolone would be a good fit for you either. If you were considering running that in the future I'd keep that in the back of my mind

IML Gear Cream!
Same thing happens to me and sarms or ai don’t seem to help. Pull bloods and everything looks normal. My last cycle (test/tren/provi) only my left nipple was sore and my right was fine. I don’t get it, so I just stopped using asin and nolva (except for pct). I don’t want to take them if they’re not working.

Prolactin is at 4.3 Base from last bloods 6.2

Aro is from last Feral batch- does seem ligit from bloods on last cycle, actually dropped my Estrogen too low at ED dose 12.5

Nov is from Euro

HCG is Euro

That’s twice as much AI as I was taking and my levels came back lower than yours @5 and I was taking more test

Absolutely! What is elevated anyways? is it 30? 60? 90? 100+ completely subjective and reference ranges for hormones are arbitrary when using gear

I’ve had gyno symptoms with both crashed estrogen and prolactin. Some people just react that way anytime they have any supraphysiological, or even just high baseline, hormone levels.

Personally the only thing that ever seems to deal with it for me is about a month long course of cabergoline @ .5mg E3.5D.

People can argue with me up and down but I’ve gotten bloods to back up that my levels were crashed, still had gyno, tried ralox and nolva for long periods and never get any resolution until I bust out the caber.

Just my 2 cents. Take it or leave it.

Back